About this Yacht
E 4 – PERFORMANCE DEFINED
The new Elan E4 delivers tons of fun at significantly less effort. Developed to satisfy diverse modes of sailing, from short- handed sailing to crewed racing or family cruising, she does it all amazingly easily. Her main design feature, the twin rudders, broad stern and chined hull all work hand-in-hand towards different goals – sparkling performance, improved stability, excellent control and comfortable interior. Simply put, she delivers exuberant performance with such ease, you will want to sail her harder, such is the level of control delivered by her chines and twin-rudder arrangement.
- Elan E4 offers two or three cabin layout options with the innovative flip-up chart table available with the three cabin option,
- L-Shaped galley is well equipped with ample storage of storage,
- The spacious forward cabin features plenty of wardrobe storage and a comfortable double berth,
- Ample space at the nav station, complete with all instruments,
- Three Mitre opening portlights for more air and light with plenty of wardrobe space and a large double berth,
- The head compartemt features a wet locker with drain and ample storage.
The Elan E4 has once again consolidated Elan’s reputation as a builder of exciting performance-cruising sailing yachts, where neither performance, nor the cruising capabilities are left to compromise. In addition to her elegant and sporty design, she features integrated toerails and flush hatches on the coachroof as well as new rotating plotter pods on the steering consoles, for total control over the elements. Her wide transom, twin rudder arrangement and chined hull deliver excellent control even at high heel angles. Her T-shaped keel ensures a lower center of gravity and improved righting moment, which in turn allows for a lighter displacement than would otherwise be possible.
After sailing there is plenty of space below deck for the crew. Elan E4’s wide beam offers a comfortable 2-cabin layout, from the bright, social saloon, to the well-equipped galley or the generous head compartment. The spacious navstation on starboard will offer plenty of space for planning the regatta tactics or finding the next mooring. The L-shaped galley on portside is well-equipped and functional, with ample storage solutions. The 3-cabin layout offers another aft cabin, accommodating 2 more crew, but without any compromise to their comfort.
Standard Keel Draught:
Interested in this yacht?
* This price is based on today’s conversion rate