About this Yacht
San Pedro, CA
32 ft 10 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 10 in
Beam: 9 ft 4 in
LWL: 29 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 6500 lbs
Ballast: 2500 lbs
Dry Weight: 6500 lbs
Total Power: 10 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: Yanmar 2YM15
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 148
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 10 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (5 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (13 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Depthsounder - New 2018 B&G Triton Multi Display
Log-speedometer - New 2018 B&G Triton Multi Display
Wind speed and direction - B&G Triton Multi Display
Repeater(s) - New 2018 B&G Multi Display
Plotter - New 2018 Garmin, Echomap Plus GPS/Chart plotter
Autopilot - New 2019 Simrad, hydraulic below deck
GPS - New 2018 Garmin Echomap Plus GPS/Chart plotter
VHF - New 2018 Icom
Radio - JBL
Fully battened mainsail - New 2018 North Carbon & Older Quantum Main
Furling genoa - New 2018 North Carbon Non overlapping Jib on Hoyt Boom & older Quantum Jib
Spinnaker - Older Quantum
Asymmetric spinnaker - New 2018 North Code 0 on Furler
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Battery charger - New 2019
Marine head - Raratan
Shore power inlet
Cockpit cushions - Grey cushions
"There’s nothing quite like steering a sleek, fast boat with a light touch on the tiller, the stability of a keel below, being close to the water and sliding through waves with barely a whisper.... J/100 is designed to do just that." ~ J/Boats
The J/100 is simple, elegant, sleek and fast. Her self-tacking Hoyt jib boom makes short-handed sailing a snap. The perfect daysailer, she can be off the mooring or off the dock in minutes. Whether sailing or at rest, the first impression of the J/100 is that of a graceful, purposeful sailing yacht. “Fletch” is an exceptional version of the J/100. Lightly used, fresh water boat until June 2018, Captain maintained and owned by a knowledgeable yachtsman, this boat will set the top of the market. This boat is beautiful, TOP cosmetic condition!!! Many options and recent upgrades include: New (All New in June 2018) B&G Mulit function instrumentation, Auto pilot, GPS Chart plotter, Dodger, Canvas and a full set of North carbon sails; main, jib as well as a North Code 0. This boat currently has the Shoal draft keel installed BUT she also includes the deep draft keel as well.
Manufacturer Provided Description
There's nothing quite like steering a sleek, fast boat with a light touch on the tiller, the stability of a keel below, being close to the water and sliding through waves with barely a wake or whisper. Time?s too precious and the alternatives too numerous to put up with any boat less than what will recapture those simple joys of sailing. J/100 is designed to do just that. The comforts that experienced sailors appreciate are part of the package. A two cylinder inboard saildrive hums along at 6.5 knots like a sewing machine, when you can hear it. Why limit your horizons because the wind might die? There's a bonafide marine head and even a couple of bunks with an option for a V-berth forward for the occasional overnight. A dodger works to extend the sailing season.If you plan to single-hand the boat or do some relaxed non-spinnaker racing, the Hoyt jib boom shown above works great! Using this system, TERN won what one captain called, "the race from hell" the 2004 Maine Retired (Age 65+) Skipper's Race. In dense fog, torrential rain, lightning, and 40 degree wind shifts, the J/100 excelled. No need to overwork the crew or have anyone on the foredeck when there's a self-tacking jib and automatic whisker pole. TERN tacked effortlessly on 10 degree shifts, winning the trophy for the fastest of 38 starters. Five minutes back were larger boats with more crew, big winches and huge genoas.
- Sleeps 4 in 2 cabins: V berth forward; walk-through head; port & starboard settees in main cabin
- Synthetic teak & holly cabin sole, Blue/teak interior finish
IJPE : 478.00 sq ft
I : 38.50 ft
J : 11.50 ft
P : 38.00 ft
E : 13.50 ft
Working Sail Area : 478.00 sq ft
This boat comes with two keels, both the Shoal draft which is currently installed as well as the deep draft which is in storage.
- Keel #1 : Shoal_Draft 4'5" draft (installed)
- Keel #2: Deep Draft, 5' 75" (In storage)
Sails and Rigging
New June 2018- All sails also inspected by North Sails in April of 2020
- 2018 North Sails Carbon Main
- 2018 North Sails Carbon Jib on Harken furler
- 2018 North Sails Code Zero and furler
- Good condition,older sails, Quantum Main, Jib and Spinnaker
- Mast was dropped in June 2018 and rig was full serviced and inspected
- Hoyt, self tacking boom
- (1) Harken 32st main winch
- (1) Harken 40st, electric halyard winch
- (2) Harken 40st primary winches
- Inboard genoa tracks with adjustable cars
- Harken Main sheet traveler system, block assemblies and turning blocks
- Quickvang B-12 boom vang
- Bamar RollGen Code Zero furler
- Harken MKIV headsail furler
Electronics all new between 2018-2019
- (2) B&G, Triton Multi-function Displays with transducer (Wind, depth, speed, etc)
- Garmin, Echomap Plus 64cv, Color GPS Chartplotter
- Icom VHF radio with masthead antenna
- New April 2019- Custom, Simrad AP44, below deck, hydraulic autopilot
- JBL PRV275 stereo for MP3 Bluetooth
J100 Factory Specifications for Hull and Deck and equipment :
- CCF Composites hull and deck built with resin infusion molding system using biaxial and unidirectional glass fabrics with Baltek end-grained balsa core.
- White gel coat hull
- Bottom has been barrier coated from factory with New (02/20), burnished bottom and Pettit Black Widow Paint
- Large sit-in cockpit with 9.5’ seats having comfortable
- Grey cockpit cushions.
- Two cockpit seat storage lockers.
- One lazarette storage locker.
- One foredeck anchor locker with overboard drain.
- Swimming and boarding platform sculpted into aft face of full height transom with integral safety ladder.
- Molded companionway seahood and dodger spray shield bosses.
- White full length toe-rails with two scupper drains on aft side decks.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin house.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded to hull and deck as support for shroud chain plates with single opening to head and forepeak.
- SCRIMP molded Longitudinal and transverse keel support beams and integral mast step.
- Dodger and Canvas New in June 2018
Electrical and ships systems
- Yanmar 2YM15 diesel engine and SD20 Saildrive with 148 original hours
- Ships electrical distributions panels with breakers
- 30 AMP shore power with breaker
- New 04/2019, Pro Mariner Automatic battery charger and Xantrex battery monitor system
- Two batteries with 1-2-both switch, AGM house battery was new 2019.
- Nav, steaming, anchor, and interior cabin lights.
- Lopolight Tri-Color Masthead light (2018)
- All components (mast shrouds, chain plates, stem head, back stay, stanchion bases, engine, and electrical system) grounded to keel.
- All below the waterline thru-hulls and valves are Marlon
- Marine head and holding tank
- Manual fresh water system
- Coast Guard safety package