About this Yacht
34 ft 6 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
Designer: Rod Johnstone
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 6 in
Displacement: 7750 lbs
Ballast: 3400 lbs
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 2GM20F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (5 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (12 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (12 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Hull and Deck Construction
Hull and Non-skid Awlgrip "Matterhorn" White; Boot stripes "Vivid Red" December of 2009
- Lloyd's approved, aircraft grade AL600 epoxy coated CK57 Baltek end-grained balsa laminate construction using biaxial glass fabrics and SCRIMP molding technology. An Interplastic vinylester resin barrier coat.
- Molded companionway slide-in seahood and Instrument pod.
- ORC size extruded whit toe rails on foredeck.
- Stainless steel rails on cabin trunk.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded fore & aft on hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to forepeak.
- Solid fiberglass transverse keel support beams.
- Fabricated aluminum mast step with transverse beams fastened to main bulkhead.
- Lead & antimony fixed 6.5' draft, fin keel with bulb bolted to a deep molded stub.
- Off-white Formica low-maintenance bulkheads, and lightweight bin panels with vinyl trim, cold molded teak cap moldings.
- Synthetic Teak and Holly cabin sole 2009
- All new interior cushions: Settees and V-Berth all covered in Cadet Grey Sunbrella with red piping, December '09
- Storage bins outboard of settee berths.
- Forward of the main bulkhead is changing area, hanging locker and Raritan "Head Man" marine head adapted for freshwater flush. Flexible holding tank and "Y" valve and pump.
- Polished stainless galley sink with fresh water foot pump and 5 gal portable water tank with thru-hull drain.
- Origo 2000CB 1-burner non-pressurized Alcohol Stove with cutting board.
- Utensil drawer in galley.
- Chart and utility drawer under the Nav Table.
- Stainless handrails below deck
Spar and Rigging
- Tapered 6061 T6 aluminum, fractional-rig mast with double airfoil spreaders, plus boom in Awlgrip off white.
- Antal slide system on mast 2010
- Below-decks mast ventilation holes.
- Navtec continuous rod rigging and turnbuckles.
- Carbon fiber retractable J/Sprit
- Hall Quick Vang with integral cleating.
- 20/20 Mast Bracket
Plumbing and Electrical
- 110v panel; 2 new outlets; galvanic isolator; rewired charger, main panel and two (2) pole breaker, 30 amp
- Start battery in VSR combined house bank
- 6 Swiveling halogen reading lights
- Florescent light in head
- 20 Gal fresh water tank under starboard berth with deck fill.
- Automatic bilge pump w/check valve & panel switch for manual operation
- Raritan "Head Man" marine head adapted for freshwater flush.
- Sink in vanity counter of forward head with foot pump, and drain into head bowl; custom shower head fixture.
Propulsion and Steering
- Yanmar 2GM20F 20 HP
- Yanmar instrument panel with acrylic cover
- Balanced sapde rudder constructed using "E" glass and large diameter shaft mounted in rudder bearings.
- Custom Wheel Package: Edson Diamond Series 48" White Aluminum Wheel with Natural Leather Grip; Ritchie 5" Binnacle Compass with Light; Custom GRP Molded Pedestal with SS Guard Aluminum Emergency Tiller.
- Gori prop (geared prop)
- B & G H 2000 Electronics: 2 MFD on companionway hood: Wind, Speed, & Depth;
- 360 display
- 20/20 Displays on Mast
- B & G Auto-Pilot
- Furuno GPS
- CDE 102 Stereo, Bose interior speakers
North Sails, 2010:
- 3DL 600 S Mainsail
- 3DL Marathon S #3 103% Jib
- Antal Slide System
- Cruising Spinnaker
- 2 Lewmar 44 AST eectric primary winches
- 2 Lewmar 30 AST, 2 speed cabin top winches
- Harken mid-sized traveler track recessed in cockpit seat with Harken "windward sheeting", self-tacking traveler car
- 6:1 racing mainsheet system; 24:1 fine tune system
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Sailtech hydraulic Backstay adjuster
- Carbon fiber bow sprit
- All lines lead aft: vang, outhaul, cunningham, 2 x reef, 2 x tack reef
Bottom redone with new barrier coat in 2018
New Rudder bearing 2018
Exterior canvas in cadet grey
- Wrap around style Spray Dodger
- Life line covers
- Sail Cover
- Wheel Cover
- Winch Covers
- New Mainsail Cover in 2019