About this Yacht
36 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
LWL: 32 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 2 in
Displacement: 9300 lbs
Ballast: 3515 lbs
Dry Weight: 8900 lbs
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 3YM20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 50
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 26
Fuel Tanks: 13
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Hull and Deck
- Balsa core/biaxial E-glass vacuum infused hull laminate. Corecell/biaxial E-glass deck laminate. Engineered and built to current ISO and ABS structural standards.
- Custom black hull paint with bootstripe
- Molded companionway slide-in seahood.
- ORC size molded foredeck toe-rails.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded fore & aft on hull and deck with single opening to forepeak.
- Fore/aft and transverse keel support beams.
- Composite mast bearing beam with integral plate to secure mast step.
- 46:1 Harken STP Performa self-tailing primary winches
- 40:1 Harken STP Performa self-tailing cabin top winches.
- Two-speed Harken Mainsheet System with 6:1 rough tune purchase to swivel cam base & 24:1 fine tune purchase led to centerline ratchet cam
- 4:1 Harken Traveler System – led port & starboard
- 8:1 Harken Adjustable Jib Lead System.
- Jib in-hauler hardware 8:1 P&S.
- 6:1 Cunningham system.
- Blocks for spinnaker sheet and tack line.
- Bowsprit control system led internally to cockpit mounted cam cleat
- Halyard & tack line rope clutches.
- Custom SS mast collar with pins for halyard blocks and halyard bale.
- Stainless cabin top handrails P&S.
- Tapered lifeline stanchions.
- Double lifelines to meet ORC offshore regulations with 9” lower lifeline height.
- Custom bow pulpit and dual corner stern rails
- Four 8” 4-bolt SS mooring cleats.
- Four SS padeyes for cockpit spinnaker blocks.
- Interior ventilation from two framed opening ports in sides of cabin trunk and offshore style forward skylight deck hatch above V-berth (option for two opening ports on aft cabin face).
- Self-draining foredeck anchor well with drain for bow sprit tube.
- Cockpit operated manual bilge pump
- Two 12"x 20" polypropylene mesh line bags.
- Custom SS stemhead, shroud and backstay chainplates.
Spars and Rigging
- Hall Spars auto-claved carbon fiber mast with double set of tapered aluminum spreaders, backstay crane, flush shroud terminations, 1 main, 2 jib & 2 spinnaker halyard sheaves, vang and boom gooseneck fittings, steaming light, internal wiring conduit, pre-formed mast wedge kit. Mast/boom finished in clearcoat black with contrasting white measurement bands.
- Aluminum Boom with internal outhaul, two mainsheet block bales, vang lug, three sheaves for reef lines and outhaul.
- Discontinuous rod standing rigging package including shrouds and forestay.
- BSI open body shroud turnbuckles.
- Dyneema DSK-78 Backstay.
- Remote hydraulic backstay system mounted within reach of helmsman on front face of wheel pedestal.
- Low-profile Facnor “Flat” headsail furling system with control line aft to port side of cabin trunk
- Carbon fiber, retractable bow sprit with internal bearing system and black painted finish.
- Rigid boom vang with integral cleating
2015 - Ullman:
- Phantom F.P. Carbon Mainsail - low usage
2015 - North:
- 3DL Medium/Heavy Jib - low usage
2011 - North:
- 3DL Mainsail
- 3DL Light/Medium Jib #1
- 3DL Jib #3
- 3DL ORC Legal Jib #4
- Code 0 Norlam TF1 1.7NL w/ NEC low profile furler
- Code1/3A Gennaker Airx 700
- 2A Gennaker Airx 600
- 3A Gennaker
TackTick instrument package with:
- 1 x T110 Display at Nav Station plus T113 Remote.
- 2 x T215 Dual Displays on coach roof
- 3 x T210 Maxi Displays on mast bracket
- Garmin Chartplotter at Helm
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF w/ Rem Mic in cockpit
- Stereo w/ speakers
Off white low maintenance bulkheads with varnished trim and accents. Teak & holly synthetic high wear cabin sole.
- Molded Engine Box with 1" sound shield
- Navigation Station has full Leg Room, Hinged Top Chart Table and Electrical Panel Outboard
- L shaped Galley has Force 10 2 Burner Stove Top, sink faucet, fresh water foot pump, ice box, with storage cabinets and drawer
- Twin 6' 4" Setee Berths in the Main Cabin with shelf outboard of settee berths and storage behind backrest cushions
- Twin 6' 9" Quarter Berths Aft
- Head compartment with sink, storage in outboard compartment and large hanging locker
- Custom Gray tweed interior Cushions
Plumbing and Electrical
- 13-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
- Marine head with deck pump out, flush through manual pump and 12 gal holding tank.
- Pressure water system with 26-gallon water tank, and spigots in head and galley.
- 90amp deep-cycle AGM battery
- 3 position battery switch
- Electrical panel w/circuit breakers.
- 12V LED Navigation lights to meet COLREGS.
- 2 red/white LED dome lights
- Reading lights
- Automatic bilge pump & panel switch for manual/auto operation.
Factory Options & Additional Equipment
- Composite Wheel
- Black powder-coated stanchions and rails