About this Yacht
40 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
Designer: Kaj Gustafsson
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 32 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Displacement: 19800 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1998
Engine Model: 4JH2E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2270
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 50 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (116 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (105 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Incredible Finnish craftsmanship handcrafted with real Burmese Teak - absolutely gorgeous! True pilothouse layout with private master aft cabin and en-suite head, upper pilothouse with huge u-shaped settee and inside helm station to starboard. Forward and down is a large linear galley on starboard across from a nice side cabin and head. Forward is a large, nicely finished V-berth.
- Eberspacher Forced Air Diesel Cabin Heater
- Three Fan Heaters & 4 Golden Rod Heaters for Winter Cabin Air Circulation.
- Stainless Steel Helm Seat at Inside Station
- Bug screens for all ports and hatches.
- Curtains for PH side windows
- Fitted carpeting throughout
- Fitted bedding for all three cabins
- 6” residential foam mattress in aft cabin
- 5” memory foam residential type mattress in V-Berth
- Pilot house window sun awnings.
- Four custom rain proof vent covers for hatches.
Nice linear galley with 12v refrigeration at aft end, stove in middle & sink at forward end - excellent prep space and good for offshore cooking with belt/ hall across. Huge storage pantry across to port and easy access to side cabin / storage closet.
- Propane Stove w/ Oven
- Microwave Oven
- Fresh Water Foot Pump
- 12v Refrigeration - Isotherm 2 Speed
- GFCI Outlet in Galley
- Deep Double Stainless-Steel Sink
- Isotemp 5 Gallon Domestic Hot Water Heater – 110v & Engine
- Two Heads w/ Showers
- Sinks in Vanity w/ Storage
- Tile Floors
- Manual Pump Toilets
- Shower Sumps
- Opening Ports
- 110v GFCI Outlets
- Garmin 44cv chart plotters w/ West Coast USA Charts - One at each helm station (New 2017)
- Autohelm AH6000 Autopilot
- ST50 Wind on Cockpit Bulkhead
- ST50 Speed on Cockpit Bulkhead
- Raymarine RL70C Chartplotter/Radar – Inside Helm
- Raytheon Raypilot 650 Autopilot Controller – Inside Helm
- Autohelm ST6000 Autopilot Controller – Outside Helm
- ICOM IC-M59 VHF Radio
- Sony Stereo AM/FM/CD/Apple/MP3
- 22” TV w/ DVD Player
- 110v Shorepower System w/ 50’ & 25’ 30 Amp Shorepower Cords
- Mastervolt 2400-Watt Battery Charger/Inverter
- Two Lifeline 4-D, 210 Amp-Hour House Batteries
- One Optima 31 75 Amp-Hour Starting Battery
- Xantrex Linklite 10 Battery Monitor System
- Shorepower Polarity Tester
- Shorepower Isolation Transformer
- USB Power Ports Throughout the Boat
- LED Lighting Throughout
- Yanmar 4JH2E - 50 HP Auxiliary Diesel Engine - 2270 Hours
- 3 Blade Bronze Max Prop
- Separ 2000 - 15 Micron, Back-Flushable Fuel Filter w/ Vacuum Gauge
- Aqualarm Raw Water Monitor & Alarm
- Jabsco Diaphragm Auto Bilge Pump
- Fuel Tank 101 Gallons Total (Port - 69 Gallons & Starboard 32 Gallons)
Sails & Rigging
- Full Batten Dacron Mainsail
- Selden Ball Bearing Mainsail Track System
- Doyle Stack Pack Lazy Bag Mainsail Cover (New 2015)
- Furling Dacron Genoa w/ New UV Cover in 2018
- Furlex Genoa Furler
- Storm Jib on Wire Halyard
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Backstay Adjuster
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Bosons Chair
- Whitlock Mechanical Steering System at Exterior Helm
- Capilano Hydraulic Steering System for Interior Helm & Auto Pilot
- Teak Deck & Side Decks
- Teak Caprails w/ Gates Port & Starboard
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Cushions
- Teak Cockpit Sole and Benches
- Additional Midship Cleats
- Extra Winches on Mast
- Bow Thruster - Side Power 4HP
- 3 Blade Max Prop
- Outboard Motor Bracket
- Full Boat Cover
- Winch Covers
- Windlass Cover
- Helm Cover (New 2015)
- Small Dodger (New 2015)
- Lofrans Tigris 12v Electric Windlass w/ Wireless Remote Control
- Primary 44 lb Bruce Anchor w/ 228’ - 5/16” HT chain & 165’ ¾” Rode
- Secondary 30 lb Danforth Anchor w/ 40’ - 5/16” BBB chain & 165’ ¾” Rode
- Double Bow Anchor Rollers
- Anchor Wash Down System
- Four Oversized Round Fenders
- 5 Gallon Aluminum Propane Tank Re-Certified August 2020
- Suunto Binnacle Compass
- All New Exterior Canvas in 2015
- Four Type II PFD’s
- Throwable Type IV PFD
- Switlic 4-Person Life Raft
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blanket Mounted in Galley
- Xintex Propane Fume Detector w/ Alarm & Auto Shut Off
- Xintex Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm
- Two Smoke Detectors
Upgrades Since 2008
- 2008, Sony stereo receiver, 2-AM, @FM, Apple, MP3 and CD player.
- 2008, Raw water pump speed seal installed.
- 2008, Compass added to foreword cabin overhead.
- 2008, Steering hydraulic ram rebuilt and serviced.
- 2008-2013, Five 12 volt socket outlets wired and installed.
- 2009, Xantrex, Link 10 Battery Monitor installed.
- 2009, Two Nauticat factory cast spring line cleats added.
- 2009, 22” TV and DVD player installed.
- 2009, TV antenna installed to aft cabin.
- 2010, Automatic greasing gland installed on rudder bearing.
- 2010, Main and secondary anchor systems modified and new gypsy capstan purchased.
- 2010, SeaClear PC GPS navigation system installed.
- 20010-2014, Most all lighting has been fitted with LED lighting systems.
- 2011, modified saloon table to sliding top for access.
- 2012, Raw water flow sensor and oil pressure switch connected to an alarm.
- 2012, Pro Tech stainless steel line reel and 400 feet of shore line, with cover.
- 2013, New continuous Trident Marine propane supply line installed.
- 2013, Fitted carpeting installed throughout the boat.
- 2013, Vacuum gage added between engine & first fuel filter to monitor filter condition.
- 2013, Remote wireless windless operation switches.
- 2013, 6” residential foam mattress added to aft cabin.
- 2013, 5” memory foam residential type mattress added to forward cabin.
- 2013, Aft head supply water sea cock replaced.
- 2014, New pilot house window awnings.
- 2014, New 3.5 GPM wash down pump and piping.
- 2014, Four USB 5 volt sockets wired and installed.
- 2015, Propane/CNG sniffer, alarm auto solenoid valve closure system wired and installed.
- 2015, USB 5 volt socket wired and installed in V-berth
- 2015, Doyle Stack Pack Lazy Bag Mainsail Cover
- 2015, All new Sunbrella “Captains Navy” canvas covers, built and installed.
- 2015, New Captains Navy Sunbrella companion way dodger built and installed.
- 2015, New Sunbrella “Captains Navy” UV protections installed on genoa.
- 2015, New stern companion way Kevlar and broad life lines installed.
- 2015, Two new shroud cleats for flag halyards.
- 2016, hot water heater 110 volt heating element and limit switches replaced with original equipment parts.
- 2017, Fabricated and installed self-launching anchor roller and reinstalled existing roller thus providing two bow rollers.
- 2017, new Airmar P 19 depth transducer.
- 2017, two new Garmin 44cv plotter multi instrument.
- 2017, new 1” sea cock under galley sink.
- 2017, new 1.25” sanitary sea cock under aft berth.
- 2018, insulation added to the furnace air ducts.
- 2019, New windshield wiper arms and wipers blades were installed.
- 2019, spare parts added including cooling hoses, fuel lines, alternator, starting motor.
- 2019, new upper rudder bearing of split design for ease of replacement.
- 2020, Starboard and center windshields were re-bed in the aluminum frames and the frames resealed to the cabin with Sika 296 seal/adhesive.