About this Yacht
San Diego, CA
40 ft 7 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
LOA: 40 ft 7 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs
Ballast: 8000 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Kubota
Year Built: 1983
Engine Model: Phasor
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2000
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 3 Stainless steel (140 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (40 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Rigging and Gear
- New standing rigging. Mast and boom completely reconditioned and painted Seattle Gray to match the hull and new standing - all done by Pacific Offshore Rigging, in San Diego, CA. Fully battened loose foot main with 3 reefs. Strong mainsail track & cars. Doyle Code Zero and Blast Reacher with Facnor furler and two part halyard. Two part halyard on the main and Harken furlers for Jib and Staysail.
- Garhauer Boom Vang - supports the boom so no topping lift.
- Sail-O-Mat Self Steering Vane
- Questus Backstay Self-Leveling Radar Mount
- Custom stainless steel handrails replace the original teak and custom rails at the mast provide a secure place to work and to tie off lines.
- Emergency Steering through aft deck
- Aft deck storage rack and box
- Custom stainless rails at the mast
- Custom Teak gate
- Closed cell foam cushions in the cockpit and small King Starboard Lunch Table with two Edson stainless cup holders mounted on the 1 ¼” compass guard at the wheel.
- Navpod Grad Prix enclosures for the Furuno 3D Chart plotter and Raymarine autopilot head both mounted on the guard. Custom engine instrument panel and stereo speakers over the main hatch. Kelvin-White constellation compass.
Interior is well crafted Teak with Teak and Holly floors, but light and airy. 7 opening hatches and 14 opening ports by Atkins and Hoyle.
Aft cabin stateroom with Queen size double berth and elegant corner settee. Majestic 12-volt led TV. Head with shower to starboard with LED lighting and teak grated shower pan.
- Galley to port with Corian solid surface countertops and fiddles. Fridge-O-Boat evaporator freezer and Fridge-O-Boat holding plate refrigeration in separate compartments under the counter. Centerline stainless double sink. Pressure water with manual foot pumps backup. LED lighting.
- NEW Dickinson Mediterranean propane 4 burner stove and oven.
Forward of the head is the sit down nav station and chart table that includes Mac mini computer running both Mac and Windows operating systems connected to a 12-volt LCD monitor.
- Main salon settees can sleep two if needed, with tankage under. The salon features a large centerline teak drop leaf table.
- NEW Fusion stereo with Polk speakers enabled with Bluetooth sound system. Another majestic 12-volt LED TV connects with the stereo.
- Direct TV satellite receiver connects to the dome antenna on the aft rail.
- Dickinson Bristol propane heater mounted on the forward bulkhead to port.
Forward to port and by a door is a good sized workshop with teak cabinet doors, solid maple work table with vise. Small sink with pressure salt water.
Next forward is a V-Berth with insert that provides a second private stateroom, followed by the anchor locker.
65lb Rocna anchor with 180ft of ⅜” chain with Lofrans 12-volt anchor windlass. Fortress FX-37 spare/stern anchor
Navigation and Electronics
Icom 802 SSB. Raymarine depth and wind instruments, and Raymarine autopilot. Airmar hydrostatic speed and water temp. All interconnected through NMEA 2000 backbone with Yacht Devices barometer, and USB to computer. MaxSea Time Zero navigation software. Furuno AIS, Weather Fax, and 3D Chart plotter - all NavNet and NMEA connected.
Batteries and Solar
785 amp hours in group 31 full river AGM batteries, 2 engine driven hi-amp Balmar alternators. Solar panels with Blue Sky Solar Boost Controller provide the potential of more than 200 watts and as much as 18amps to the batteries. Blue Top Optima starting battery.
- LED lighting throughout, including engine space.
- Total of 5 AlpenGlow Teak framed lights, 2 LED and 3 fluorescent (convertable to LED) all with red LED night lights.
- Five LED swivel reading/spot lights, two cold cathode reading lights. LED down lighting in head, and additional LED lighting in galley and workshop.
- 50 hp Phasor Marine (Kubota) engine connected to a Flex-O-Fold 3 blade propeller. Racor series 60 turbine fuel filters.
- 140 gallons of diesel in 3 stainless steel tanks connected through two fuel pumps and manifold allowing fuel polishing and transfer.
- 100 gallons of water in 2 stainless steel tanks
- 40 gallon stainless steel tank
- 2 recertified 20 pound aluminum propane tanks
... And More
- EchoTec engine driven water maker provides 20 gallons of desalinated water per hour.
- Seagull water filtration
- NEW Torrid 6 gallon water heater
- Webasto diesel forced air heater
- 7 foot Achilles Cadet Inflatable dinghy with 12-volt inflator pump