About this Yacht
41 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
Designer: Bob Johnson, N.A.
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 9 in
LWL: 34 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Displacement: 21000 lbs
Ballast: 5000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 23000 lbs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 3JHE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1210
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (130 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (215 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 5
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
The SP Cruiser offers year round boating comfort, trawler-like livability and motoring performance, simple and versatile sailing and legendary IP quality and value. Among many unique features are the SP Cruiser's twin cockpits. One aft, perfect for the morning's first cup of coffee, plus one forward?just the right place for a group to sit while cruising or at anchor on a beautiful day. Large opening side and back windows in the enclosed deckhouse offer panoramic views while the center windshield panel hinges upward to allow socializing with family and friends in the forward cockpit. Control of this vessel is made easy and comfortable with dual helm and companion chairs plus a large console forward of the wheel for engine controls and instrumentation. An optional autopilot gives you the ability to steer the boat from virtually any location aboard with a wireless handheld control. And with the dual swivel chairs and L-shaped settee with folding table, this is a wonderful spot to have a meal or play a game of cards? regardless of what the weather is doing outside.
Awesome Pilothouse with lots of seating and excellent visibility. Gradual staircase to port going down to massive galley. Nav/office area to starboard that features a varnished hardwood desk and tray storage under a hinged lid. Well laid out access to all electrical systems, watermaker controls, tank tenders etc. on aft wall.
The master cabin is forward with an island queen berth and custom memory foam mattress, lots of storage and two cedar-lined hanging lockers. Just aft to starboard is a large head with separate fully enclosed shower stall. This head has access from either the master cabin or the nav/ office area just forward of the guest cabin. Guest cabin aft features twin single berths with center aisle for easy in/out of beds. Great engine access under inboard single berth. There are storage cabinets and a very generous cedar-lined hanging locker in the aft cabin as well.
Light and ventilation throughout the yacht is assured with nine opening ports with screens and two Lewmar Oceanair hatches with screens and shades.
Inside steering for comfort in ALL weather conditions!
- Custom Memory Foam Mattress in Master Cabin
Watermaker (New 2015)
- Solar Panels (New 2015)
- Electric Head (New 2018)
Insect screens for all windows & ports
Latches on all deck hatches throughout
2 Hella Fans (variable-speed.
3 windshield wipers.
Webasto Hydronic Heat System
Engine Heat System
Everhot insta-hot hot water system with summer loop
The galley features an efficient and spacious walk through design with a center island that allows ample counter and prep areas. There is a huge pantry cabinet that could also house a washer/dryer. There is plenty of storage, a pull out trash bin and a centerline double stainless steel sink. Appliances include:
- Two-burner propane Force 10 stove w/ oven.
- Separate Frigaboat fridge and freezer compartments with individual digital controls standard (both can be used as either freezer or fridge.) Drop front lids are supported by gas struts.
2-basin galley center island sink with faucet/sprayer.
Lots of storage cabinets
- Custom black acrylic slides in galley storage area
Electrical and Mechanical
AGM House batteries (500 ah) - NEW 2018!
1 Engine Start Battery - NEW 2018!
- Electric Horn
Xantrex Battery Monitor
60 Amp Battery Charger.
Solar Panels (New 2015)
High water bilge pump / alarm
Spectra Catalina 340 Z watermaker (New 2015)
LED light bulb replacements throughout boat.
Sidepower bow thruster.
Webasto hydronic heating system
Everhot hydronic hot water tank with summer & winter loops.
Hot water heating system via engine.
Direct discharge overboard valve.
Diver’s dream central zinc anode.
Electronic tank gauges.
Fiberglass holding tank.
2 water tanks, port & starboard, with total capacity of 130 gallons.
- Simrad NSS 12 Charplotter/ Multifunction
- Simrad Radar
- Simrad AP24 Autopilot
- Simrad WR20 Wireless AP Remote
- Raymarine ST60+ Speed
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind Speed & Point
- Standard Horizon GX2000 VHF at lower Nav Area
- Standard Horizon VHF RAM at Inside Helm
Sails and Rigging
Furling Dacron Mainsail
Electric Lewmar 40 2-speed ST winch in cockpit
Lewmar 40 2-sppeed ST winch on mast
- Lewmar non ST Winch
Captive winches for trimming mainsail and jib (push-button sailing) from inside steering station and aft deck.
Anchor and Dinghy
Main anchor: 44#/ 20kg Delta Fast Set Ancho w/ 200' 3/8" chain and 200' rode
Quick Maxwell Electric Windlass.
Mercury 9‘ hypalon RIB dinghy.
Evinrude 9.8 hp 4-stroke outboard motor - NEW! 2018.
Outboard motor mount off aft stern rail
Deck & Hull Construction
- PolyClad3 hull gel system, When new she came with a 10 year pro-rated limited warranty against osmotic blisters
- Deck laminate features Island Packet's exclusive PolyCore with an initial 10 year limited warranty
- Chain plates interlocked and bonded directly with hull structure
- Molded fiberglass hardtop over deck house and aft cockpit
- Deep cockpit aft of deck house with molded side seats, sail control console, folding table, and large storage lockers under cockpit floor
- Integral Stern Platform with Transom Door and Emergency Boarding Ladder
- Forward Cockpit with full length, ergonomically shaped seats and cocktail table
- Wide integral bow platform with stainless steel anchor roller.
- Continuous stainless steel bow and side rails to aft cockpit