About this Yacht
Marina Del Rey, CA
43 ft 4 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
LOA: 43 ft 4 in
Beam: 13 ft 8 in
LWL: 37 ft 5 in
Displacement: 20503 lbs
Ballast: 6515 lbs
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1135
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 56 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (106 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (56 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
The forward stateroom features a large centerline double berth with long storage shelves on both sides. There are drawers located at the foot and a large storage area forward beneath the cushion. On starboard is a small settee with storage under, vanity with mirror and dresser. There is a large hanging locker to starboard. Ventilation is provided by 2 hatches and 2 fixed ports.
A private head with toilet, laminate counter, shower head on wand and deep shower sump is to port.
The main cabin has a 2-person settee to port. The U-shaped dinette to starboard seats 6 with generous storage below and behind center bench.
The navigation station is to port with large chart table with lifting lid, and storage below. The 110V and 12V electrical panels, Radar, VHF radio, Stereo and inverter control are located at the Nav Station.
Aft of the nav station is the second head with separate entrance to the aft stateroom The head features a toilet, sink and vanity, shower stall w/wand. An opening port provides ventilation.
The private aft stateroom is to port with hanging locker and features a large double berth. there are storage lockers located along the sides of the berth. Ventilation is provided by 2 opening ports, 1 fixed port and 1 hatch.
Navigare feature a large fully equipped Galley to Starboard with a large pantry aft. The pantry has access to the large full depth cockpit hatch.
- ENO 2-burner gimbaled stove w/oven
- Custom tray fits over Stove
- Frigaboat Refrigerator - Top Loading & Front
- Top Loading Ice-Box
- Double sink w/cover/cutting board
- Pull out drawers under sink
- Glass splash guard
- Hot/Cold pressure water System
- Wall mounted Spice Rack
- Wine Glass Holder
- Shelving in Cupboards
Hull and Deck
- Molded white fiberglass hull
- Glassed Hull/Deck joint
- Teak cockpit seats and transom step
- Fin iron ballast keel with bulb
- 1 1/4" galvanized steel keel bolts
- Deck has seven (7) vents and hatches.
- Harken genoa tracks
- Spinlock rope clutches
- (1) Harken CEST46 2 speed electric cabin top winch to starboard
- (1) Harken CEST464 2 speed cabin top winch to port
- (2) Harken CST53 2 speed primary winches
- Port and starboard 36" leather wrapped Stainless Steel Steel wheels
- Port and starboard cockpit lockers
- Aft starboard vented propane locker
- Aft starboard deep lazarette with access to steering gear.
- Emergency tiller
- Lofrans Airon vertical capstan with remote operation.
- Anchor with chain and rode.
Sails and Rigging
- Double spreader aluminum mast stepped on top of cabin trunk with built in pre-bend.
- 1x19 stainless steel standing rigging
- In mast roller furling Mainsail
- Aluminum boom with mid boom sheeting and boom vang
- Profurl roller reefing headstay.
- 135% Genoa
- RL70C Radar/Chartplotter at aft end of cockpit table
- Raymarine R80 Radar with 48 mile radome at nav station
- Raymarine ST60+ Windpoint windspeed at port and starboard helm
- Raymarine Autohelm ST6001 Autopilot at starboard helm
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata at port and starboard helm
- Standard Horizon VHF at Nav station
- Stereo w/2 Cabin & 2 exterior speakers
Mechanical and Electrical
- Yanmar 4 cylinder 56 hp diesel
- Model # 4JHT3
- Dripless shaft seal
- 1 3/8" stainless steel shaft
- 3 blade bronze Propeller
- 110 volts AC and 12 volts DC with separate electrical panels
- 50' 30 amp shore power cord
- Newer Xantrex inverter/charger in Port cabin with remote monitoring panel at chart table
- Four batteries
- Full USCG Safety Gear
- Bottom Paint 2018