About this Yacht
44 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 7 in
LWL: 38 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 11 in
Displacement: 23500 lbs
Ballast: 7200 lbs
Dry Weight: 23500 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: 4JH5E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 476
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (179 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (66 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (54 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 9
Number of double berths: 6
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Exterior Description and Features:
The deck is strikingly handsome with a low profile cabin structure, twin helm stations and a roomy cockpit with tall, secure comfortable coamings and a cockpit table that seats 4-6. The deck is finished with a traditional diamond-patterned non-skid making the area perfect for a couple to dine al fresco or for entertaining a small group of friends.
- Wheels - twin helms with leather-wrapped wheels
- Winches - Electric main (Lewmar 45), non-electric secondary winch on cabin-top (Lewmar 45), electric port and starboard genoa winches (Lewmar 65),
- Table - Lacquered wood table with leaves, a storage in the center. Sunbrella cover. Has a chartplotter at the base.
- Cushioned seating - Padded seats for long cockpit seats, helm seats and the corner seats, in blue Sunbrella with white trim., in great condition.
- Bimini and dodger in navy blue
- BBQ - Stainless steel, Magma
- Tender davit system - with pulleys, stainless steel
- Tender - AB Model 9 UL, 9' 1" long, Inflatable tubes with painted aluminium bottom. 4 person or 660 Lbs capacity
- Outboard Davit - Stainless steel
- Outboard - Torqeedo 1003 Travel Electric outboard. Breaks down into three parts, easy to store. Battery pack is stored inside, can be recharged with AC outlets. Comparable to 3 HP, runs 35 mins at full throttle and 3:30 hours at half-throttle.
- Helm Chartplotters - twin 9" Raymarine Axiom (Current generation), all touch screen, one at each helm
- Cockpit Table Chartplotters - Large Raymarine Axion chartplotter, in the swiveling box, under the table
- Autopilot - Raymarine unit at Port helm
- Autopilot Wireless remote - Raymarine S100 Remote, Added in 2018
- Repeaters - Raymarine units read wind direction, speed, depth, one at each helm
- Compass - lighted compass at each helm
- Bow thruster control - Lewmar, at Starboard helm
- Bow Thruster remote - Lewmar, Added in 2018
- Engine Shifter - At Starboard helm
- Engine Gauges - Located under cockpit table. RPM, Engine Temp, Fuel Gauge, Voltage, with High Water Temp and Low Oil temp Red lights and audible alarm.
- Main - furling, dacron
- Genoa - 155, dacron
- Genoa - 135, in bag, dacron
Hull and Keel:
- Keel - 7 foot full keel option
- Ground Tackle - Delta Anchor with 75' of 5/16" chain and 5/8" nylon rode
- Windlass - Quick
- Head sail Furler - 304S Furlex
- Mast - Selden
Interior Description and Features:
- Stereo - Fusion System MS AV-750 with CD/DVD Stereo with BOSE speakers in the cockpit. Has Bluetooth/Sirius connectivity
- TVs - 35 inch Insignia TV in Salon, 22 inch Insignia TV in owner's stateroom. Both are DC powered.
- Electric baseboard heating
- Seating (Port) - U-shaped salon seating converts into a bed.
- Seating (Starboard) - Settee with seating for two and small table, great for a couple's breakfast, or as a quick office space. The table drops down to turn the space into a couch or sleeping berth for one.
- Table - Table folds up with four leaves and is great for cocktail hour; for diner, open the leaves and you can sit a lot of guests. Drop down the table and add the cushion for sleeping two.
Located to Starboard, the nav station has a nice wide table with storage underneath. The electrical panel is hidden by a black panel.
- Stereo - Fusion MS-AV750 with Bluetooth, CD, AM/FM
- AIS Class A Transponder - Raymarine AIS950
- VHF - Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS
- Battery Selector switches
- Propane solanoid
- Breakers for winches and bow thruster.
- DC Distribution Panel - Switches include Cabin lights, steaming/anchor lights, shower sump pump, electronics, refrigerator and freezer, water pressure.
- Voltage and Load displays
- Manual/Auto Bilge pump switch
- AC Distribution Panel - Outlets, water heater, battery charger, inverter
To port is the galley plenty of storage and all the features needed for daily meal prep and/or extended cruising. Great counter space, lots of clever storage designed for your cooking ware.
- Stove - 3-burner Force 10 Stove with oven, propane
- Hood - Princess Electric hood with light and fan
- Microwave - FranklinChef
- Freezer - Top loading freezer with two shelves
- Fridge - Isotherm Cruise 130 - 35 gallon. Separate from freezer; front loading with stainless steel door
- Water Filtration - Added extra water filtration spigot at sink
Primary Cabin (Forward):
The owner's cabin is forward for privacy as well as optimum ventilation.
- Berth - Queen-sized island berth with electric lifting backboard--great for reading or watching TV.
- TV - 22 inch Insignia
- Vanity - With mirror, small table with storage and seating cushion
- Storage - Large closet with hanging locker and shelving. Bed lifts up on gas springs to access more storage
- En-suite head
- Twin reading lamps
Primary Head (Forward):
The private head has access from the forward cabin and features an electric head and separate shower, completing the forward cabin arrangement.
- Separate shower compartment - Has doors, separate drainage.
- Sink with large mirror
- Electric head
Guest Cabin (Aft):
The guest cabin is aft with a large comfortable double berth that is angled for easy access and greater headroom.
- Berth - Queen sized berth is angled to make it possible to climb on on both sides of the bed.
- Storage - Large closet with hanging locker and shelving
- Great overhead hatch above bed for ventilation and light.
- Access to head from guest cabin.
Day Head (Aft):
This is a "wet-head" style head, but very spacious.
- Two access doors - From guest aft cabin and from salon
- Electric head
Storage / Optional Bunk Bed Cabin:
This cabin is a flexible space that can easily be converted to whatever your cruising style dictates at the time - sleeping quarters, storage, office space or work room with a bench.
- Overhead hatch from cockpit
- Regular door from galley - can be a fantastic walk-in closet or storage.
- Shelves - two shelves make it practical, with a large locker as well.
- Twin Berths - You can covert the shelves into bunks by adding the cushions that come with the vessel.
- Voltage - 12V, 120V Shore
- Batteries - (3) Exide 8D size Heavy Duty 12 Volt Marine Deep Cycle Batteries, (1) Group 27 West Marine Flooded Starting
- Inverter - Magnum MS2000
- Charger - ProNautic 12-60P
- Bow thruster - 12V Electric Bow Thruster