About this Yacht
San Diego, CA
44 ft 3 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
LOA: 44 ft 3 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 39 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Ballast: 9680 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 26000 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH2HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1100
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
Enter salon via large gently curved stairs. To port is a full U-shaped galley. To starboard is the nav station. Next forward to starboard is a large dinette. Across from the dinette is a large settee. All the way forward is a full sized berth with a head.
All the way aft is a spacious cabin with a center line queen berth and 6'5" of head room. A second head is separated from a bath tub with a shower. There is also a settee and dressing table in the aft cabin.
She also features two 55" flat screen TVs and teak interior cabinetry with teak and holly sole.
Lots of storage spaces and hanging lockers are found throughout the vessel.
- Princess 3 burner propane Stove with Oven
- Large in counter Refrigerator and Freezer
- Gold Star Microwave
- Dual Stainless Steel Sinks
- Ratheon Pathfinder SL70 Radar
- Garmin GPS Map 210 GPS/Chartplotter
- Apelco VHF Radio
- Autohelm ST 6000 AutoPilot - new in 2018
- Autohelm Wind/Depth/Speed
- Two 55" Samsung Flat Screen TVs
- West Marine Stereo
- Westerbeke 5Kw Generator with 286 hours
- Two inverters
- Zantrex battery charger
- Simpson Lawrence 1500 Electric Windlass
- 8' 2018 Dinghy with a 6hp Tohatsu outboard motor
- Dinghy Davits
- Radar arch with integrated speakers
- Windshield Bimini
- Sun pads on aft deck
- SS BBQ
- Electric Toilets
- 11 gallon hot water heater
- 45 lb. CQR Anchor
- 22 lb. Bruce style Anchor
- Dive tank holders mounted on stern railing
- Blue LED lights under spreaders
- Through hulls have been replaced.
- There is life left on the bottom paint.
- Sun pads on aft deck reupholstered 11/18.
- Standing rigging is original.
- Sails are original.
- Cockpit cushions reupholstered 11/18.
- Current owner has had her since 5/14. Says he has won multiple regattas with her.