About this Yacht
San Diego, CA
46 ft 7 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
LOA: 46 ft 7 in
Beam: 13 ft 11 in
LWL: 39 ft 4 in
Displacement: 20944 lbs
Ballast: 7496 lbs
Total Power: 76 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH2-HTE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 5092
Engine Power: 76 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (145 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (53 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
This is the very popular two cabin model with an extended galley.
Enter boat through newly refinished companionway door. To port is the guest stateroom and head with a manual flush toilet. To starboard is a full galley. Moving forward to starboard is a large dinette table. To port is a nav station and settee.
All the way forward is a large center line V-berth with ample seating and storage and the master stateroom head.
- Dual stainless steel sink
- 3 burner propane stove with oven (needs new solenoid valve).
- In counter refrigerator
- Additional pull open refrigerator
- New Raymarine Axiom 9 GPS/Chartplotter 2/20
- NMEA backbone installed 2/20
- Ratheon ST 6000 Auto pilot
- New speed, depth, wind
- Two VHF radios
- New Fusion MS-RA770 Stereo with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- 9.5' Zodiac & 9.9hp Mercury outboard
- Wind Generator & Solar (not tested)
- Bimini & Dodger
- Watermaker (needs servicing)
- Asymetrical spinaker in good shape
- Small Storm jib
- Old radar, not compatible with new chart plotter
- 2 anchors on bow
- Spare anchor & chain
- Inverter/battery charger (needs work)
- 6 man life raft (needs recertification)
- $4,800 spent on new instruments/stereo 2/20
- $11,800 spent to epoxy hull 7/19
- $7,800 spent on engine cooling system & exhaust 5/19
- $2,600 spent on servicing fuel system 1/19
- $8,100 spent on bottom paint and replacing through hulls 1/19
- $1,600 spent on new stack pack 1/17
- $2,700 spent to update rigging 11/16
- $1,800 spent on sail repair 9/15
- Heads need new macerator pumps.
- Batteries are about 6 years old, 8 AGM 6V
- Sails and standing rigging are original.
- Some newer running rigging.
- Will need new energy management system to tie in A/C & D/C.
- There is crazing on many of the hatches' plexiglass.