About this Yacht
San Diego, CA
45 ft 6 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Other
LOA: 45 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
LWL: 38 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 27150 lbs
Ballast: 10850 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH-TCE 4 cylinder
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Other
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (45 Gallons)
- Resin infused Airex closed cell PVC foam cored, fiberglass of alternate layers of mat knitted biaxial roving.
- Isopthalic NPG gelcoat.
- Below waterline chopped strand glass and vinylester resin as a back up for ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- LP painted Boot stripe.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength.
- Step transom
- Single unit, vacuum bagged with Airex core for and HD core in high stress areas.
- Deck bonded to hull using stainless steel thru-bolts every 8″ (4” in way of the genoa tracks), with aircraft style locknuts .
- Polyurethane sealant used in the hull/deck joint.
- Edson wheel steering with 48″ Five spoke, Comfort Grip Destroyer wheel, guard and brake.
- 5″ Ritchie compass mounted in stainless steel binnacle.
- Emergency tiller stored in cockpit locker.
- Balanced rudder is molded fiberglass bonded to a carbon fiber rudder stock
- One deep storage locker to port – Two lazarette lockers.
- Cockpit locker to starboard with Lewmar hatch to aft cabin. – Winch handle pockets in coamings.
- Solid teak cup holder on pedestal.
- Two cockpit scuppers to sea valves.
- Stove fuel storage locker in port side deck. – Transom boarding ladder with teak treads.
- Yanmar 75hp 4JH-TCE 4 cylinder. fresh water cooled, turbocharged diesel with sail drive and folding propeller
- 12-volt 120 amp Balmar alternator for ship?s batteries.
- 100 (approx) gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, deck filled, shut-off valve, vented and grounded.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Raw water intake strainer with wrench.
- Engine oil drip pan.
- Flexible four point engine mounts minimize vibration and noise.
- Engine compartment exhaust blower.
- Engine compartment light.
- Engine access provided by sound and heat insulated removable panels.
- Tachometer , hour meter, volt, oil, fuel level, and temperature gauges recessed in cockpit face.
Mast and Boom
- One piece aluminum, keel stepped mast with triple airfoil spreaders, masthead rig with white LP finish.
- Masthead w/2 forward halyard sheaves + spinnaker crane – Internal main and genoa halyards.
- Selden Vang led aft.
- Spare halyard exits.
- Pre-wired with VHF radio cable.
- Internal clew outhaul led aft
- External boom topping lift.
- Two sets of internal single line reefing led aft
- Three 4D 12-volt deep cycle marine service batteries @210AH ea
- One 105AH dedicated engine start battery.
- Twin 30A-110 Volt shore power system ELCI whole boat protected includes (2) 50 foot shore power cords
- Macerator pumps on both heads
- 2000 watt Inverter/battery charger
- Microwave oven in galley
- TV in main salon
- LED overhead lighting throughout
- Cabin courtesy lights
- All wiring is tinned, color coded, numbered and meets USCG regulations
- Master AC/DC panels with volt and ammeters, marine circuit breakers and polarity indicator
- 12 Volt windlass. Rope/chain gipsy
- Inboard genoa tracks aluminum T 1 1/4″ x 3/16″ x 12′
- Inboard tracks are recessed into the deck tooling.
- (2) Stainless steel cowl vents protected by stainless grab rails. – Stainless steel companionway handrail..
- Inboard tracks supplied with sheet lead blocks.
- Main sheet led to ball bearing cabin top traveller, and aft to a two-speed self -tailing winch.
- Custom mast collar with provision for halyard and turning block attachments.
- Two 12″ 4-bolt cleats forward, mid deck and aft.
- Self-draining foredeck, divided anchor locker with drain and stainless pad eyes to secure end of anchor rodes.
- Two recessed deck scuppers.
- Stainless steel mid-rail and aft corner chocks.
- Stanchions are 30″ high
- Pulpit, stern rail and stanchions are custom fabricated of stainless steel thru-bolted with aluminum backing plates. Top rails are 1.25″ diameter. Lower rails are 1″
- Double lifelines stainless steel cable with port and starboard boarding gates with braced stanchions.
- Lifeline terminals and turnbuckles are swaged stainless steel. – Stainless steel handrails and teak toe rails.
- Main and genoa halyards led aft.
- (2) Wichard fold-down pad eyes in cockpit for attachment of customer supplied safety harnesses
- Main halyard winch is Electric Harken 46.2 STEC12H
- Harken 46.2 STC two speed winch for main sheet, outhaul, genoa halyard and reefing
- (2) Harken 60.2 STC self-tailing two speed primaries.
- Three 10" chrome winch handle
- Headstay; Wire 1 x 19. (Navtec Rod Optional.)
- Backstay, upper shrouds, intermediate D2 and D3 and lowers are all Navtec Nitronic 50 Alpha Rod.
- Spreader and turnbuckle boots, shroud covers
- Navtec Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- All lines color coded
- Main halyard with headboard shackle. – Genoa halyard with snap shackle
- Polyester double braid main sheet.
- Polyester double braid genoa sheets.
- Traveler control lines.
- Single line reefing lines.
- Polished SS double galley sink.
- AC/DC Indel Isotherm drawer type refrigerator with two drawers in galley and top loading DC freezer in sail locker
- 6’6″ headroom in main and aft areas, with 6’4″ headroom in forward sections.
- Forward cabin has a 6’8″ Island berth
- Main cabin has two settee berths; port berth converts to a double. Berths are 6’8″ long.
- Aft-cabin with 6’8″ full width double berth.
- Storage in aft-cabin settee.
- Lockers and shelves in aft-cabin for storage.
- Large cedar lined hanging lockers in fore and aft cabins.
- Optimized area for instrument installation, storage locker space and panel arrangement at the chart table.
- Main cabin berth back lockers with louvered doors.
- Two heads with showers.
- Forward head has stall shower and ceramic tiled sole
- Thick foam cushions covered with a durable fabric, zippered for ease of removal and cleaning.
- Quiet Flush MSDs fresh water fed
- Lights in cedar lined hanging lockers.
Ventilation and Light
- (11) Deck hatches with interior trim and provision for screens.
- Main cabin recessed fixed port lights of Marguard Lexan.
- (2) stainless steel dorade cowl vents.
- (2) opening ports in the aft-cabin with screens.
- Custom stainless steel opening ports in main and forward cabins with screens.
- Acrylic sliding companionway hatch w/frp spray hood
- and solid teak hatch boards and screens.
- Hatch boards have positive locking mechanism for use when sailing offshore.
- Screened hatch boards.
- Convenience Tool kit.
- Cockpit locker and engine compartment lights.
- Flush thru-hulls with Marelon seavalves.
- Force 10 3 burner propane stove with oven.
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Automatic electric bilge pump with high water alarm – Manual, cockpit mounted bilge pump.
- Laminated trim on shelving and berth tops.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
L.O.A. 45' 6"/13.87m
L.W.L. 38' 4"/11.6m
Beam 14' 1" /4.29m
Draft: 5' 6" /1.72M
Displacement (lbs):Light ship 27,150 lbs/11.96T
Ballast (lbs): 10,850 lbs/4.93M
P 52.6' /16.03m
E 19.2' /5.84m
I 59.6' /18.14m
J 17.7' /5.40m
Total Sail Area (sq. ft/M) 1043/96.89
Spinmaker Area (sq. ft/M) 1899/19.81
Main Halyard/Reef Electric winch Harken 46.2 STEC12H
Jib Halyard and mainsheet winch Marken 46.2 STC
Primary winches 60.2 STC
Cockpit Length 8' 6" /2.59M
Headroom (Max) 6' 6" /1.98M
Water Tanks - 3 (Total gals/L) 200/750L
Holding Tank - 2 (gals/L) 45/206L
Batteries (No. @ Amp Hrs.) 3 @ 210 Amp, 1 @ 105 Amp
Berths (No. @ Sizes) 7 @ 6' 8"/2.03M
Chrome Dorades 2
Opening Ports 12
Destroyer Wheel (Diameter) 48"/1.22M
Auxiliary Engine Yanmar 4 Cyl 75 Hp
Fuel Tank (gals.) 100/375
Theoretical Hull Speeds (Knots) 8.2
PHRF Rating (Average) 42
Mast Hgt Above WL (excl masthead lighting) 64.0'/19.51M
Built to NMMA, ABYC, USCG and CE category A standards