About this Yacht
48 ft 9 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
Builder: Morris Yachts
Designer: Chuck Paine
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 48 ft 9 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 32000 lbs
Ballast: 10700 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 0 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 4JH3-TCE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2200
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (120 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Deck Construction and Hardware
- Deck is foam core construction reinforced with unidirectional fibers and the flange is solid fiberglas where it attaches to the hull.
- Gelcoat deck with Awlgrip nonskid. Hydrex vinylester resin.
- High-density foam has replaced standard core material where fasteners are required.
- Forepeak storage area separate from forward cabin by watertight bulkhead.
- (4) fiberglass Dorade boxes with hood SS cowl vents, screens, and closures.
- (2) SS solar vents for additional ventilation
- Large flush deck fiberglass foredeck hatch with molded gutters to access chain locker
- (6) Bomar Voyager SS hatches.
- Vented propane locker.
- Pilothouse has (4) bent glass windows and (3) flat glass windows made from laminated safety glass.
- Custom built SS 30" double bow rail, stern rail, lifelines. Stern rail extends forward to the boarding gate and has attachment points for the Bimini. Raised SS arch for mounting radar, GPS, VHF, and TV antennas.
- Varnished teak tow rails with custom SS chocks in toe rail.
- Stainless steel bow fitting with double anchor roller.
- Electric Lewmar Ocean 1 windlass
- Nylon strap jacklines for each side deck
- Winches: (2) Harken 64 STEC Electric Primaries, (2) Harken 48 STEC Electric Secondaries, (2) Harken 44 STC Halyard winches, (1) Harken 48 STEC electric main halyard winch, (1) Harken 8C winch to aid in raising mainsail, (1) Harken 48 STEC Electric for main sheet
- Hull is foam core construction with a continuous Kevlar-E glass laminate layer in outer and inner skin.
- Deck permanently bonded to hull with 3M 5200 marine adhesive and through-bolted.
- Port and Starboard longitudinal outboard girders and bilge stringers.
- Structural bulkheads are marine grade plywood glassed to the hull and deck.
- Large master cabin and in-suite head.
- U-shaped dinette with settee.
- Full galley opposite nav station.
- Large double berth cabin with drawers below and overhead storage locker. Starboard dresser with countertop and two fixed hull portlights.
- Large aft head with separate shower. Molded fiberglass floor with integral sump and grate. Vanity and Scandvik SS mirror and bulkhead mount shower.
- Teak and holly cabin sole finished with satin varnish
- Overhead finished with white v-groove panels
- Retractable shades over portlights
- In Main Salon: U-shaped dinette, single center seat, plenty of storage, flat screen TV, mahogany bookshelf
- Navigation Station: nav station with opening top for chart storage, tool tray, plush seat, shelving for electronics and books
- Entertainment: Alpine stereo, DVD player, flush mount speakers, 20" flat screen TV
- Large cockpit perfect for extended cruising.
- Custom fiberglass dodger with (2) opening front windows and overhead dome lights
- Canvas Bimini
- Teak drop boards with storage bag. Folding teak helm step. Teak seat mounted to stern rail.
- Teak cockpit table with (2) leaves, with canvas storage bag.
- Cockpit cushions
- Edson Classic 401 pedestal with through shaft wheel brake, single lever control, SS guard and 54" Diamond series aluminum wheel
- Spacious U-shaped full galley with plenty of convenient storage
- Corian countertops, Scandvik SS under-mounted double bowl sink.
- Outboard storage locker with sliding doors
- Fiberglass icebox approximately 10.5 cubic feet, divided into fridge and freezer compartments. Adjustable shelves. 12V DC refrigeration with individual controls for each box.
- Three-burner propane stove with oven and broiler and SS crash bar
- GE 600W microwave
- Custom dish locker with storage for dishes and glasses
- Yanmar 4JH3-CTE diesel engine
- 3 Blade Flex-O-Fold 18" folding propeller
- Dual Racor 500 Filter system with vacuum gauges
- Mastervolt Whisper 3500 4KW generator with sound enclosure
- Diesel heater for interior
- (2) Harken 64ST electrical self tailing primary winches
- (2) Harken 48ST electric self tailing secondary winches
- (1) Harken 48ST electric self tailing Main Halyard Winch
- (1) Harken 48ST electric self tailing mainsheet winch
- (2) Harken 44STC self tailing manual mast winches
- (1) Harken 8C mast winch
- Mastervolt custom layout panel with Ac and DC breakers, controls for generator and remote battery switches
- (4) 4D AFM House batteries (2017)
- (2) Optima AGM starting batteries
- Amptech 140 Amp 12-Volt alternator
- 30 amp shorepower inlet and cord
- Mastervolt 2500-watt inverter
- Solar panels on dodger and bimini frames
- Plenty of adjustable lighting
- Raymarine RL80RC chartplotter/radar at nav station
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine depth, speed, wind, and compass
- Raymarine wireless autopilot handheld control
Spars and Rigging
- Offshore Awlgripped white Carbon Fiber two-spreader mast
- Forespar carbon fiber spinnaker pole
- Leisure Furl aluminum mainsail boom furling system
- Hydraulic boom vang
- SS rod rigging
- Harken Roller-Furling genoa furler
- Removable inner forestay and running backstays
- Navtec -17 hydraulic back stay adjuster
- Backstay insulators for SSB
- Harken Big Boat Traveler System
- Harken Big Boat Adjustable Genoa Tracks
- Lewmar Rope Clutches
- Masthead Tricolor light, deck light
- Storm trysail track
- North Sails 3DL 760 furling full batten mainsail (2016)
- North Sailsa 3DL Spectra 105% furling jib
- North Sails furling gennaker (2016)
- Ullman Sails Asymmetrical spinnaker w/snuffer
- Storm jib
- Achilles 10ft RIB with Nissan outboard motor
- 6-man life raft
- (2) Electric Johnson bilge pumps
- Edson high capacity manual bilge pump in cockpit
- (3) dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Life sling MOB device