About this Yacht
49 ft 2 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
Designer: Philippe Briand
LOA: 49 ft 2 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
LWL: 42 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 0 in
Bridge Clearance: 65 ft 11 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3TE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2200
Total Power: 75
Cruising Speed: 7.5
Max Speed: 8.5
Fuel: 120 in 2 tanks
Fresh Water: 120 in 2 tanks
Holding: 2 ea.
3 cabin/2 head version. Teak interior. Lee cloths on all bunks. Divider between aft cabins removes to make one huge bedroom.
- 110V water heater
- Dining table seats 8
- Cream colored Paso Jaguar cushions/salon
- Cabins dark blue cushions
- Deluxe salon table, folding solid wood
- Electric heads forward & aft
- Cabin heat 3500/5000 forced air
Linear galley, double sink, lots of room to work, extra handholds for offshore cooking. Custom Textilene storage units throughout boat.
- Force 10 4-burner propane stove w/oven & broiler
- Glacier Bay micro hybrid refrigeration system, with cold plates in freezer and refrigerator.
- 12 volt backup refrigeration system.
- Dual propane tanks
- Schenker watermaker
- Microwave oven
- Balmer 300 amp alternator on custom stainless steel bracket
- Magnum inverter/charger
- 900+ Amp Hr. battery bank
- 5 additional circuit breakers
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Instrument
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata repeater
- Raymarine ST60 wind repeater
- Raymarine E120 Chartplotter at helm
- Raymarine E120 Chartplotter at Nav station
- Raymarine 4KW 24" Radar antenna on custom stainless steel mast
- Raymarine fish finder
- Two ST6001 Autopilots with gyros
- Raymarine wireless control
- Icom VHF with remote station
- Icom SSB with tuner.
- Pactor II modum
- Shuttle X100 computer with two external hard drives
- Monitor mounted on swivel post.
- Stereo CD/radio with salon and outside speakers
- Red LED lighting at nav station for night vision
- USB hub - PC/Raymarine interface
- Telenor satellite communication
- Classic mast
- Quantum full batten mainsail with Bainbridge Mylar Prestige fabric, and three reef points & Rutgerson sail slides.
- Facnor genoa, and staysail furling systems
- Quantum Bainbridge HSX Dacron furling 150 % Genoa
- North 110% furling jib
- North 80% furling staysail
- North storm jib, hank-on third stay.
- Asymmetrical cruising spinnaker, with sock.
- Twin steering wheels, leather covered
- Hot/cold cockpit shower
- Harken 59 STC-EH electric primary winches
- Harken 44 STC-HE spinnaker winches
- Spinnaker deck fittings & running rigging
- cockpit table
- Teak cockpit sole
- Custom stainless steel radar post, with outboard mount and lift system.
- Bow sprit
- house pipe with storage to forward berth
- Deck washdown
- Ocean A-rated
- Lofrans electric wndlass, with 300 feet of 5/16 inch high-test chain, 60 lb Bruce-style anchor.
- Second windlass control at helm
- Double lifelines w/gates port & starboard
- Deep performance keel - faired & epoxy coated
- Deep feather-tipped elliptical rudder
- 3-blade Max prop
- Raymarine personal Epirb/locators
- Raymarine CAM100 camera interfaced with E120 displays
- Padeyes and jacklines
- Xantrex propane sniffer with alarm
- Masthead tricolor
- Racor fuel filter
- large collection of misc. spares
Drydock & Survey dates
- August, 2008 - Hauled and pressure washed
- January, 2008 - Hauled and bottom painted
- October, 2006 - Bottom painted/initial launch
- Ruby Slippers is a custom-rigged cutter, with Dieform standing rigging, Spectra running rigging,running back stays and an extra head stay for a hank-on storm sail.