About this Yacht
Dana Point, CA
51 ft 2 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
LOA: 51 ft 2 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
Total Power: 85 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1995
Engine Model: M90
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 491
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 85 HP
Number of heads: 4
- LOA: 51 ft. 2in.
- LOD: 50 ft. 7 in.
- 43 ft. 1 in.
- BEAM: 14 ft. 1 in..
- Draft: 5 ft. 9 in. (bulb model)
- Displacement: 28,659 lbs.
- Keel: Iron
- Model: Oceanis 510
- Builder: Chantiers Beneteau
- Designer: Bruce Farr
- Brand: Perkins
- Model: M90
- HP: 85
- Fuel: Diesel
- Hours: 491 (on Hour Gauge) (Guage was replaced; last reported Hours prior to replacement was 4712)
- Transmission: Hurth
- Diesel: 2-Aluminum-70 gals. ea.
- Water: 3-Plastic tanks 150 gals. total
- Holding: 3-Plastic tanks 90 gals. total
- AC is Two- Systems: 110 VAC and Euro AC
- Batteries: 12 VDC deep cycle Series/parallel
- DC Panel w/ Battery Switch and Circuit Breakers
- Techpro Smart charger 12 volt 40 amp
- Shore power with cord
- ICOM M56 Marine Radio
- Micrologic Mariner GPS
- Raymarine Autohelm ST7000 Auto Pilot
- Auto Helm Tri Data Fathometer
- Auto Helm Knotmeter
- Auto Helm Wind point-Anometer
- Pioneer Stereo AM/FM/CD with XPOD CD changer
- Raymarine Hybrid touch
- Raymarine Radar
Below decks the vessel provides accommodations in three cabin areas. Well forward is the chain locker separated by a bulkhead from the rest of the vessel. Next is the forward crew cabin with toilet and berth. Twin staterooms are provided complete with private heads. The Main cabin follows, with wrap around settee to port and galley to stbd. a bar type table is amidships. A bench berth is to port. Aft again and to port is the Nav-station. The navigation station provides a full chart table, navigational console and electrical panel. Aft again and to port and stbd. as well are the #3 and #4 staterooms. Each is provided queen sized berthing and heads. The galley is a well provisioned galley. Countertops are along the stbd. side. The companionway which access’s the cockpit is amidships. The AC panel is forward at the port side just aft of the mast step.
The interior of the vessel is lined in a quality hard wood, likely Cherry wood. Vinyl ceilings are provided. Hard wood veneer and trim are along the interior hull sides. A large deck window and multiple opening hatches and portholes provide a light and bright cabin with excellent ventilation. There is a lot of overhead lighting throughout the cabin. The cabin sole is of laminated Teak and pleasantly caulked (similar to Teak/Holly). Interior accommodations are professionally finished, upholstered and in generally in very-good, exceptional order. The vessel interior is finely accented and shows pride of ownership.
- Double SS sinks with H&C pressure water
- New (2020) Force 10 3-burner propane stove w/oven
- Lots of usable counter space with large Dry-Box
- Plenty of enclosed storage area
- Large top-loading refrigerator
- Top loading freezer
Recent Improvements in 2020
- All through hull valves replaces
- Keel bolts removed, checked, reinstalled at manufacturers specs
- Hull keel interface prepared and painted
- Two forward heads plumbed to holding tank (previously no holding tank)
- Engine overhauled with new water pump, new hoses, new fuel pump and filter, water sieve, additional assisting fuel pump
- Fuel tanks cleaned and fuel polished
- Cockpit teak re-caulked and finished
- New mainsail
- New stove/oven
- New stereo
Deck and Sails
- New Main with Lazy Jacks and cradle
- 120 Headsail on Pro-Furl system
- Twin genoa Lewmar 66 2-speed self-tailing primary winches and two, 2-speed Lewmar 40 self-tailing winches for sheet handling.
- Mast winches are two-Lewmar 2-speed self-tailing 40s and one 30.
- Running rigging is braided Samson Spectra.
- Electric windlass with double roller
- Heavy standing rigging (inspected one year ago)
- Twin helm
- Large walk through transom with shower
- Dripless shaft seal
- Folding cockpit table
- New mainsail
- New force 10 stove
- Recent bottom paint
- Refreshed Keel bolts (2020)
- Lazy Jacks with cradle
- Canvas covers on all winches