About this Yacht
Engine / Fuel Type:
Builder: Lambert and Lenard, Fremantle Australia
Designer: Ben Lexcen
Flag of Registry: Australia
LOA: 15.30 m
Beam: 4.39 m
Minimum Draft: 2.35 m
Maximum Draft: 2.35 m
Displacement: 10000 kgs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2200
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (600 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 3 Aluminum (420 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (50 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Full forward the forepeak has been set aside for sail and general stowage. It has two levels, giving ready access to the upper level from the deck. Moving aft, the bathroom is a generous size and opposite are several long lockers in the passageway. The main saloon has plenty of comfortable seating, the table being able to lower and convert to an extra large lounging sofa or berth. A bulkhead mounted 32 inch LED TV c/w Bose speakers with subwoofer for entertainment.
The nav station also serves as a good desk for two. The galley is well designed with an opening port and good countertop space. Two cabins aft, the owner's cabin to port has the ac unit which can cool the whole boat and the starboard cabin currently used for storage.
The whole interior was repainted in 2013 and is in excellent condition. All lighting is LED. Headroom is a maximum of 1.90m and a minimum of 1.70m.
The galley has not been squeezed in, rather it is a perfect size with abundant storage and countertop space. Comes with all kitchenware included.
- Three burner gas stove and oven
- Deep single grp sink
- Separate drinking water tap (dedicated tank and filters)
- Isotherm water heater (220VAC or engine)
- Pressurised salt water tap
- 220 VAC outlet
- 60 litre OZE fridge (fresh water cooled)
- 50 litre OZE freezer (fresh water cooled)
One hot and cold plus transom shower. WHALE Gulper shower sump pump.
One electric TMC c/w holding tank.
- Year 2000 YANMAR 4JH3E 54 hp, shaft drive. New engine mounts and new CENTAFLEX drive in 2013. Fuel is delivered from three tanks, one alloy and two bladder types, to an 18 litre day tank with sight glass. Range 1000nm.
- 9000 BTU SCS marine air conditioning in owner's cabin.
Batteries & Electrics
The yacht's AC system is 240 Volt, shorepower inlet and various multi style outlets throughout yacht. One 50 amp and one 10 amp battery charger. 1200 watt inverter.
The yacht's DC system is 12VDC with a house bank of 500 amps and a single 100 amp starting battery. A BLUESEAS VSM422 vessel monitor system monitors DC and AC inputs and outputs, battery conditions and water and fuel tank levels.
DC charging from a 400 watt wind generator, MPPT regulated (2013), six solar panels totaling 450 watts c/w solar regulator and two engine alternators, a 60 amp HITACHI and a 110 amp DRIFTGATE alternator with smart regulators.
Two automatic bilge pumps.
Electronics & Navigation
- COURSEMASTER CM85i autopilot (linear drive )
- FURUNO RO4800 VHF radio c/w AIS receiver
- EM-TRAK B100 AIS transponder
- FURUNO 1623 radar (2010)
- GARMIN depth sounder
- 5'' GARMIN plotter
- 10'' GARMIN GPSMAP 2110
- NAVMAN / TACKTICK wind instrument
Mast & Rigging
Fractional rig 7/8, 3 spreader and reverse diamonds. Keel stepped tapered mast with hydraulic jack under base for ease of tuning. Navtec oversized rod rigging, Inspected and DPI crack checked (2010). Tidesmarine mainsail track system (2014). Solid Vang and Cunningham. LED masthead light automatically controlled from solar regulator.
- Brand new HYDE mainsail c/w three deep reefs. Lazy jacks and stackpack.
- Brand new HYDE genoa on REEFIT furler
- 2 x storm jibs (like new)
- 1 x trysail
- Symmetrical spinnaker in sock
- AUSSEA HYDRA II 6 Person life raft (out of service)
- GME MT400 EPIRB
- 2 x dry powder fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Gas detector with shut off solenoid
- Life Buoy
- 6 Life Jackets
- 6 harnesses and tethers
- Full length Jacklines
- 2 x WHALE Mk 5 manual bilge pumps
- Emergency grab bag
- MAXWELL 1500 watt windlass c/w remotes at bow and helm.
- 27kg ROCNA
- 30kg BUGEL
- 10kg DELTA kedge
- 80m of 8mm Grade 70 High Test galvanised chain
Covers & Awnings
Sprayhood. Sun awnings. Rigid bimini.
Dinghy & Outboards
3m Hypalon aluminium ALI RIB (2012) and YAMAHA 8hp (2011).