About this Yacht
San Diego, CA
54 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
Warranty: 5 years
Hull Shape: Tunnel
LOA: 54 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 3 in
LWL: 46 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 2 in
Bridge Clearance: 13 ft 10 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Freeboard: 2 ft 11 in
Dry Weight: 74000 lbs
Total Power: 3304 HP
Engine Brand: CAT
Engine Model: C32
Engine Hours: 857
Engine Power: 1652 HP
Engine Brand: CAT
Engine Model: C32
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 857
Engine Power: 1652 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (192 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1250 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (91 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 2
Manufacturer Provided Description
Considering the many tournament-tier fishing features of the Hatteras 54 Convertible and the rave reviews she has received from design experts, journalists, and marine enthusiasts everywhere, the term "entry-level" seems inadequate. This legendary performer is renowned for her incredible strength and seaworthiness, and she draws just 4'2" thanks to deep tunnel pockets. Her large flybridge and cockpit with raised seating create excellent visibility and extra room to work the lines. A well-designed interior offers three staterooms and two heads, and combines the classic (genuine wood cabinetry and accents) with the modern (state-of-the-art systems and electronics). Truly, this is a quintessential convertible from one of the world's best builders of superior sportfishing boats.
- Deck equipment 5 Underwater lights OceanLED X16 with central DMX Courtesy cockpit lights and DMX Divergent LED flay Rod holder Fish tank Livewell 4 sockets for electric reels External Fridge-Freezer Bow sundeck cushions Table and three chairs in teak Removable Strataglass closure. Bridge Fishing tackle lockers and stowage Swim ladder Carbon footbridge exit engineering Sunbrella-carbon and kevlar fabric awning with carbon poles Oceanic life raft 12 pers. Safety equipment Retractable aluminum fender holder Fenders: n.8 HTM3 - n.2 A4 Marlow ropes diameter 24 mm Lewmar 40kg anchor with 100 meters chain • Clarion Hertz two-zone audio system Marine 1650 watts • Magnetic compass Engines and technical room • Engines: Caterpillar C32 DITA 2x1652 BHP 857 hours • Generator 1: Onan 21.5 kw hours 2415 • Generator 2: Onan 9 kw hours 1809 • Cruisair air conditioning • Tecnicomar 180 lh watermaker • Autoclave • Boiler • Fuel capacity 4,735 liters • Water capacity 727 liters • Black water capacity 344 liters Living room-kitchen • 32 "and 42" Tv (Tvsat and remote control cameras-Raymarine) • Bose audio system • 2 Freezers with ice maker • 2 drawer refrigerators • Four burner electric hob • Microwave combined with grill • Dishwasher • Sink macerator • Boat management panels • Air conditioning On-board instrumentation • 2 Raymarine 17 ”g-series • 1 axiom pro 16 ”Raymarine • 2 VHF: icom - Raymarine • HD digital radar • KWH TV satellite antenna 6 • Raymarine autopilot • 2 Raymarine 3D depth sounders ��� 3 separate frequency sounder Raymarine • 1 Raymarine CP-570 CHIRP module • Bow thruster side power with proportional • Humphree trim stabilizers • Windlass with remote chain counter • Function: troll - slow vessel • Alarm monitoring panel • Engine room cameras and ground-maneuver control • Clarion Hertz two-zone audio system Marine 1650 watts • Magnetic compass Engines and technical room • Engines: Caterpillar C32 DITA 2x1652 BHP 857 hours • Generator 1: Onan 21.5 kw hours 2415 • Generator 2: Onan 9 kw hours 1809 • Cruisair air conditioning • Tecnicomar 180 lh watermaker • Autoclave • Boiler • Fuel capacity 4,735 liters • Water capacity 727 liters • Black water capacity 344 liters Owner's cabin • 32 ”TV with satellite TV • Bose audio system Bathroom with separate shower Bed with storage space • Air Conditioning Vip-guest cabin corridor • Washing machine • Dryer • Stereo Bed with storage space • Communicating bathroom with separate shower • Air conditioning Extra maintenance beyond ordinary year 2021 Engines: Replacement of engine air exchangers. Overhaul of engine water exchangers. Overhaul of sea water pumps. Replacement of turbine air filters Propulsion: Replacement of bushings and seals. Calibration and polishing of propellers Additional Three stateroom two head layout Satin finish Dual side portlights CE certification 120/240 AC System with Jefferson Transformers Lift up coaming gate Stainless bow rails teak cockpit
- Engine Options
- Twin CAT C-18 Diesel Engines (1000 BHP)
- Twin CAT C-32 Diesel Engines (1550 BHP)
- Twin CAT C-32 Diesel Engines (1650 BHP)
- Twin MTU 10V-2000 CR Diesel Engines (1500 BHP)
- Twin MTU 8V-2000 CR Diesel Engines (1200 BHP)
Fully Fishable Cockpit. The 126-square-foot cockpit features a mezzanine deck with padded seating to keep the crew comfortable and provide improved visibility of baits in the spread. Under the seat cushions lies storage for gear, bait, ice, and tackle, as well as a centerline access hatch to the engine room. An oversized transom door will accommodate the tournament winner, and an 80-inch fish box is positioned in the cockpit sole for quick access when the meat fish come calling.
Top-Notch Flybridge. A few steps up the portside ladder from the cockpit, the 150-square-foot flybridge features a pod-style helm with power-actuated console that opens and closes to keep all of your electronics well protected against saltwater intrusion and theft. Single-lever electronic controls are positioned for maximum ease of use and visibility, whether throttling up or backing down on a fish. Forward of the helm is an insulated drink box and two bench seats with rod storage beneath.
Convex Hull Shape. The 54's hull shape features a ?warped" bottom with a sharp entry forward and highly variable deadrise that becomes nearly flat at the transom. The convexity of the bow lessens wave impact and results in an incredibly smooth ride in head seas. Flatter sections aft reduce water resistance, improving handling at low speeds and increasing stability while planing. Specially designed strakes that bisect the stagnation line (the point at which the water's surface meets the hull bottom once on plane) provide additional lift and improve tracking in all conditions. Double chines and a flared bow deflect spray out and away from the boat. There's simply no better ride in the industry.
Deep Propeller Pockets. Our hull tunnels, including those on the 54, are deeper than most, which reduces drag and allows for larger propellers to be tucked in tighter to the hull. That tight fit provides uniform containment around the blades and eliminates the slapping of water against the hull that typically comes with a flat bottom. It also helps accelerate the water through the blades for better performance and results in a shallower draft. The 54, in fact, draws an enviable 4'2".
Sophisticated Salon. The 54's 195-square-foot salon features a genuine wood interior, custom L-shaped sofa, and modern entertainment center with a large flat-screen TV, surround-sound stereo system, DVD/CD player, and VCR. Attention to detail is evident in the slotted wood cornices that route our air conditioning and the wood blinds that complement the warm, rich interior ambiance. This is a place of refined elegance and relaxation - the perfect spot to unwind after a day on the water.
Handsome Galley and Dinette. The fully equipped galley will delight onboard chefs with its natural wood cabinets, four-burner cook top, microwave/convection oven, garbage disposal, icemaker, and under-counter freezer and refrigerator drawer units. Storage is exceptional, with six 36-inch-deep cabinet drawers for provisions and cooking utensils. Practicality continues in the adjacent chart flat area and in the Amitico vinyl-strip flooring, which provides the appeal of teak but is effortless to maintain. Opposite the galley and close at hand is an L-shaped dinette with extra storage space below the seat.
Stately Staterooms. Thanks to a generous 17'3" beam, sleeping accommodations include three staterooms and two heads. The elegant master, located amidships, features a queen berth with cedar-lined storage underneath and a sliding pocket door for privacy. Air conditioning disbursement comes through fluted wood valances for uniform comfort. Wood nightstands and a dresser enhance the rich look and provide ample storage, while the flat-screen TV and stereo with CD player offer after-hours entertainment. The private master head includes a stall shower with seat, solid surface countertops, and easy-care Amtico flooring, along with a wood cabinet, separate linen storage, and a mirrored vanity. Forward, the VIP stateroom boasts a walk-around island berth. Twin berths in the third stateroom will make a pair of guests, or the kids, feel right at home.