About this Yacht
57 ft 4 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
LOA: 57 ft 4 in
Beam: 16 ft 3 in
LWL: 49 ft 1 in
Length on Deck: 56 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 3 in
Displacement: 57200 lbs
Ballast: 16280 lbs
Total Power: 160 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 4HLA-HTP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2857
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 160 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 2600 RPM
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (251 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (277 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 2
OYSTER 56 “Manitou”
- GRP hull is laid up single skin with structural stringers and floors to Lloyds approved design specification.
- Bult to comply with the requirements stipulated in the European Union’s Recreational Craft Directive 9EURDC) to meet design Category a – “Ocean”.
- Hull color white with cove line and double boot top lines in dark blue.
- He stern design incorporates a bathing platform trimmed with teak steps and folding stainless bathing ladder with teak treads. Stainless steel steps with teak treads for access to the stern deck. Two additional stainless steel handholds on transom.
Keel - High performance bulb (HPB) external lead keel.
Rudder - Fully protected skeg-hung rudder.
- Deck structure molded in GRP with balsa core.
- Teak laid decks
- Oyster Deck Saloon profile with ‘g5’ styling.
- Bulwark finished with teak capping rail with stainless steel fairleads.
- Stainless steel mooring and cockpit cleats with pair of additional stainless steel mooring cleats and fairleads.
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and gateway midship stanchions.
- Gate to pushpit.
- Stainless steel grabrails atop deck saloon.
- Life raft stowage built into pushpit.
- Stern quarter pushpit seats in teak and stainless steel.
- Stowage compartment, with removable partition, at forward end of anchor locker for kedge warp and chain stowage.
- Lazarette locker with twin stainless steel gas struts. Stainless steel gas struts to each of the aft deck lockers.
- Gas locker for two gas cylinders.
- Seven berths in four cabins, excluding the saloon.
- Interior joinery finished in American White Oak with Oyster “millennium” styling including black inlay lines to doors and saloon table. Designed to be modern and coordinated while remaining practical and durable at sea. Essential features include sculpted fiddles and grabrails, “shadow-gap joints between panels and Oyster custom knobs for lockers and drawers.
- ‘Checker-board’ style teak cabin sole
- Galley work surfaces in Formica – color “Tiede”.
- Counter tops in both heads in Avonite – color “Crushed Lava”.
- Headliner in off-white vinyl.
- Upholstery in saloon in Alcantara – color “Raw Amber”. Berth surrounds in forward and owner’s cabin in Hyde JMT leather – color “Milano Natural”.
- Saloon table cover in vinyl.
- Lee screens on sea berths.
- Curtains on windows in all cabins.
- Lined blackout curtains on all hull-ports (except in saloon).
- Oceanair “Skyscreens” on all deck hatches.
- Flyscreens on all opening hull and coach roof ports.
- Spacious double cabin with centerline double berth, upholstered seat with vanity table, plentiful clothes lockers and hanging lockers. Access to foredeck via foredeck hatch.
- Twin cabin to port with upper and lower berths, vanity unit, lockers for clothes, including a full-length locker with lower drawer.
- Forward head to starboard is shared by both forward cabins and accessed from passageway only. Jabsco manual head, sink and separate shower stall. Hansgrohe quality mixer faucet and shower, with matching accessories. Custom soap dispenser. Mirror.
- The saloon features an oval dining table and settee area to port, outboard of which are a pair of lockers and a central shelf to the hull port. In its closed position, the table is designed to form an occasional table.
- To starboard is another settee and two folding directors chairs to provide extra seating while in harbor.
- Drinks locker accommodating glass stowage. Bosch washer/dryer in the locker beneath. Bottle storage in the table pedestal. Additional shelves in saloon lockers.
- Access to the saloon from the companionway is down a set of shaped wood and stainless steel steps, with wood grab handles to either side of companionway opening.
- At the aft end of the saloon. The chart table can accommodate a half-folded navigation chart, with bookshelf outboard.
- Navigation and electronics equipment is flush mounted in dark grey Alcantara fascia.
- AC and DC electrical panels are located behind navigator’s seat.
- Located to port of cockpit in the passageway to the aft cabin.
- Twin stainless steel sinks inboard with Seafresh water purifying charcoal filter on cold-water supply.
- Gimballed Force 10 stainless steel 4 burner stove with over and grill.
- Panasonic 900W stainless steel combination microwave oven/grill.
- Front opening stainless steel refrigerator and top-opening freezer.
- Ample storage for dishes, etc., including wood mug rack.
- A wet-locker is built into the aft end of the engine room space, modified to provide a basket for additional food storeage.
Workroom / cabin
- Workshop/utility cabin with single fold-up bunk. Formica worktop with heavy duty black rubber cover.
- Full width top drawer for chart storage.
- Locker for Racor fuel filters and watermaker.
- Double berth offset from centerline.
- Curved settee, dressing table and large hanging locker. Abundant drawer and locker space.
- En-suite head has Jabsco manual head, sink and separate shower stall.
- Hansgrohe quality mixer faucet and shower, with matching accessories.
- Electric heated towel rack.
- Mirrors over sink and on door.
- Audio visual system includes Alpine stereo DVD/CD/iPod interface with cockpit stereo remote. Pair of waterproof speakers in cockpit.
- 20” flat screen TV fitted in starboard saloon locker door, linked to Alpine system.
- Status TV/AM/FM antenna at masthead.
- CQR 75 lb (34 kg) anchor with 100m x 12mm chain.
- Delta 20 kg kedge anchor with 100m x 18mm Octoplait warp and 10m x 12mm chain.
- Lewmar heavy duty Ocean 3 vertical capstan style electric anchor windlass.
- Lewmar alloy- framed deck hatches
- Gebo alloy-framed portlights in coaming with additional opening long portlight from cockpit to galley.
- Gebo opening hull ports
Winches – Lewmar self-tailing
- 2 x 68 CEST 2-speed electric primary winches.
- 2 x 54 CST secondary winches.
- 1 x 48 CEST electric mainsheet winch.
- 2 x 48 CST 2-speed main and genoa halyard winches fitted on mast.
- 2 x 16 CST single speed mainsheet traveler control line winches.
Davits - Simpson davits
Canvas – Dark blue Sunbrella
- Dodger over main companionway with stainless steel grabrail on aft edge.
- Bimini with clear panels and Velcro flaps for boom light, and above wheel for view from helm to mainsail. Storage bag.
- Cover for cockpit table w/ flap for access to cooler and pocket on forward end.
- Covers for all deck hatches, dodger windows, pedestal and wheel.
General deck equipment
- Cockpit table teak and stainless steel With GRP insulated cooler.
- Cockpit cushions
- 3m alloy folding boarding ramp (passerelle) with handrail, socket in top rung of transom steps. Walkway halyard, mast clutches, stainless steel spreader bar and stays. Storage bag.
- Hot & cold freshwater deck shower in transom locker.
- Freshwater anchor/deck wash – outlet in anchor locker with long hose to reach transom.
- Oyster custom drop-down washboard system.
- Outboard motor bracket.
RIG AND SAIL HANDLING
Mast and Rigging
- Cutter rig
- Formula Spars Stoway white-painted custom mainmast with in-mast hydraulic drive.
- Solid rod kicker/vang.
- Manual backstay adjuster.
- Standing rigging discontinuous stainless steel 1 x 19 wire.
- Reckmann hydraulic headsail furler.
- Harken manual staysail furler.
- Single spinnaker pole stowed on mast.
- Package includes chainplates, deck fittings, 2x halyards, topping lift, downhaul, sheets, guys and all required blocks.
- Additional spinlock rope clutches for twin foreguys.
- Preventer lines fixed on boom.
Sails – By Dolphin Sails
- Furling mainsail, Dacron
- Furling yankee, high cut, Dacron with foam luff pad and blue acrylic UV strips.
- Furling staysail with foam luff pad and blue acrylic UV strips.
- Cruising chute in 1.5 oz nylon with rocked radial cut and sleeve.
- Engine Yanmar 4HLA-HTP diesel engine
- 160HP @ 3,300 rpm with Aquadrive
- Engine hours approximately 2857
- Parallel plumb engine and genset Racor filters so both can run off a single unit.
- Gori Propeller - 3-bladed folding propeller with “overdrive” function.
- Line cutter -Ambassador AM15 rope-cutter on propshaft.
- Alternators –
- 40A 24V alternator with
- 150A/24V Mastervolt alternator with Alpha Prop Regulator.
- Generator -Westerbeke BDT 10.4 kW generator
- With water separator, ammeter and voltmeter, 220V @ 50Hz.
- Generator hours approximately 2053
- Bowthruster Sleipner bowthruster, including GRP “eyebrow”
- Hydraulics Lewmar - Commander 200-2 System to operate mainsail and headsail furling
- Heat / Air Conditioning - 220V Cruisair reverse cycle system
- 2x 16,000 BTU units
- One in saloon, one in owner’s stateroom
- Frigomatic DC refrigeration for galley fridge with keel cooler
- Frigomatic 50F twin, direct seawater cooled compressors with twin plate for freezer
- Watermaker - Seafresh 204A – 220V AC watermaker (approximately 72 liters per hour)
- Washer / Dryer - Bosch Model WVT1260 washer/dryer combo
TANKAGE AND PLUMBING
- Fuel – 250 gal in one GRP tank (950 liters)
- Water: 250 Gal in one GRP tank
- Hot water ; From an insulated 19.25 gal (73 liter) tank heater by engine heat exchanger or by thermostatically controlled 220V, 1.25kW immersion heater elements powered by the generator or dockside power.
- Holding tanks – Polyethylene holding tanks at both heads, with Wema gauges and gravity discharge or deck pump-out systems.
- Manifold System – Seawater inlets upgraded to stainless steel manifold system via two (2) seacocks only.
- 24V DC power
- Ringmain – 220V and AC ring main with 3 double, 3-pin Clipsal outlet sockets located as appropriate in layout.
- Other electrical outlets –
- Waterproof socket and plug in lazarette suitable for dinghy pump.
- 24V Dri-plug at pedestal for searchlight.
- House bank -Eight (8) 6V deep cycle batteries supplying 480 Ah total
- Engine start -Two (2) 12V 110 Ah sealed lead acid batteries
- Generator start – One (1) 12V
- Mastervolt 220V MASS sine inverter – 24/2500W
- Mastervolt 220V/80W MASS sine inverter to power the computer system and Iridium
- 50amp dockside power cable. Hubbell socket in coaming.
- Second 220V/30A shorepower cable and socket for Air-con loads.
- Interior Lighting
- Downlight type halogen lights in polished chrome finish.
- Cantalupi “Ghibli” reading light at each berth.
- Automatic light in drinks locker.
- Red courtesy footlights at deck saloon steps.
- Red halogen overhead nightlight over galley and chart table.
- LED flexi chart reading light.
- Exterior lighting
- Boom light over cockpit table.
- Aqua Signal LED bow and stern navigation lights.
- LED steaming/deck floodlight.
- LED tri-white anchor/navigation light at masthead.
NAVIGATION AND COMMUNICATION
- Compass S.I.R.S. Major 6” diameter flush mounted
- Raymarine ST60 -Speed, Depth, Analogue wind speed/direction
- Speed, Depth, and Analogue wind speed/direction at companionway console
- ST60 Graphic display at Nav station
- ST60 +Graphic display in Owner’s cabin.
- Raymarine E120 color radar/plotter in navpod at companionway
- 4kW radome on mast
- Raystar 125 aerial mounted on aft deck
- Ocean Safety AIS System
- Raymarine Autopilot with ST6002 control head mounted at steering pedestal
- Raymarine 3G Course Computer
- Furuno NX 300 Navtex receiver with antenna on aft deck
- SSB - ICOM IC-M802 HF marine transceiver, 2009
- Wide copper strip from chart table to lazarette and twin large ground plates as earth.
- Iridium SATTRANS 9505A docking station, including speaker, handset and antenna on pushpit.
- VHF – Raymarine 240E D-DSC at chart table w/remote handset and speaker at helm
- PC – 17” LCD monitor controlled by Ray Seatalk navigation keyboard.
- Digital Yacht VF220 computer system
- Windex at masthead
- Liferaft – Forties ISAF 8-person liferaft in canister.
- EPIRB – ACR Globalfix 406 Mh.
- Radar reflector - Echomax on mast.
- Sea-Me Radar transponder system.
- Bilge pumps
- Jabsco Maxi 3000 Puppy electric.
- Henderson MkV manual pump
- Deck safety
- Horseshoe lifebuoy with light
- Jonbuoy and heaving line
- Webbing jackstays.
- Ramarine MOB button on pedestal.
- Raymarine LifeTag MOB monitoring system for four persons, including audible alarm and MOD waypoint strike on E120
- Emergency tiller
- Fire Extinguishers Various, including fire extinguisher in engine bay.
- Tohatsu 18hp Outboard motor
- Fenders and docklines
- Oyster customized Wedgewood bone china dishware
- Oyster customized Sheffield S/S cutlery
- Heyco marine tool kit
- Comprehensive spares and manuals.
- All personal belongings and all other items not expressly listed in the above inventory are excluded from the sale.