About this Yacht
57 ft 9 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
LOA: 57 ft 9 in
Beam: 18 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 123000 lbs
Total Power: 340 HP
Engine Brand: Lugger
Engine Model: L1276A2
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 400
Engine Power: 340 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (400 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (4500 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (200 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Wind speed and direction
i. Port remains never used/400’
ii. Stbd very good condition 300’
iii. Repainted 50’ scope marks.
i. Dismantled windlass; all pristine condition. Replaced 90 gear oil,
ii. Repainted housing Awl-grip Snow White
iii. Resealed to deck with custom rubber gasket plus silicone.
iv. Lubricated all external parts with red washout resistant bearing grease; lubed clutch cones with marine anti seize compound.
Length: LOA 61’, LWL 54’ Beam 18’6”
Displacement 140,000 lbs Draft: 7’
Lugger L1276A2 with ZFW 325 workboat gear 2.933 reduction 40X32 4 blade RH turn.
HP: 340 hp continuous duty rated (including gear)
Hours: 400 Cruise: 7.5 kts @1205 rpm at less than 1 gallon/nm. Max rpm 1800. Wet exhaust.
Sidepower bowthruster with dedicated battery bank.
- GE Monogram and Profile Stainless Steel appliances
- 25 cu ft double door refrigerator
- under-counter Sub Zero refrigerator
- 8 cu ft holding plate freezer under the pilothouse sole
- 32” GE full sized glass top electric 5 burner stove with convection oven
- GE Microwave oven over the stove
- Dishwasher and Trash Compactor
- Double SS sink.
- Glendinning Engine, transmission and thruster controls with remote control module and forward and aft hookups which permit maneuvering the boat from the deck.
- Dual Navigation systems permit redundancy in all modes:
Primary Nav System:
- Simrad AP20 and 22 Autopilot coupled
- Dell Nav computer with two 17” HP flatscreen monitors (refit)
- Nobeltec Nav software (refit)
- Furuno SC50 Satellite compass providing position and directional information (refit)
- Furuno FA150 Class A AIS system, coupled to Nobeltec (refit)
- Furuno FR 1510 Mk 3 12 kW color radar (72 mile range).
- Furuno FAX30 black box weather-fax. (refit)
- Accu-steer two speed hydraulic autopilot pump (refit)with
- Simrad FU35 Follow-up steering console
Secondary Nav System:
- Simrad AP35 Autopilot, coupled (refit)
- Furuno GP1850 DWF Chart-plotter/sounder
- KVH 1000 compass, coupled (refit)
- Furuno 1832 4kW Radar
- Accu-steer single speed hydraulic steering pump with
- Simrad FU50 Follow-up steering console (refit)
- Simrad Shipmate GPS
- ICOM IC604 VHF/DSC (refit)
- ICOM IC127 VHF
- ICOM M710 SSB with tuner
- Furuno FCV 1000 2kW fishfinder (refit)
- ACR Searchlight RCL 100 w. remote (refit)
- Windlass control for Maxwell HWC 3500 (refit)
- Wynn commercial horizontal windshield wiper
- Generator start/monitor panels
- Scan/Tilt cameras in Engine Room and on aft deck.
- Telephone PBX
- Wired for CAT 5E in all personnel spaces.
The electronics bay is sufficiently large to permit standup service access to back faces of electronics and instruments. All 12 V electronics and navigation gear is fed via Newmar voltage converter from the 24 V house bank and also has 4 each Group 31 Gel Cell batteries maintained on a dedicated charger in case the House Bank is depleted. Electronics bay has a dedicated fixed fire suppression system.
- English Oak with blue Ultrasuede cushions in settee
- Folding oak table
- Two reclining Ultraleather Steelcase chairs.
- Dickinson Antarctic heater
- Bose 1-2-3 Home Theater
- 32” Sharp Aquos flatsceen
- Full standup headroom and excellent access to all systems
- Main Engine and Generator controls
- 6 Each 8D AGM mounted below workbench in ER
- 220 V supply panel controls (DIN style ABB breakers)
- Delta T. In/Out circulation fan.
- Watertight Diamond SeaGlaze door to Captains/Owners cabin. Watertight door to Lazarette
- Workbench with drill press, vise.
- House, Engine Start and Generator Start Banks
- Fuel tanks integral to hull; day tanks added. Extensive Fuel manifolding.
- 5 zone HVAC Heat Exchangers/coolers. Note: One unit is inoperable
- Engine oil change pump (manual)
- Engine prelubrication/postlubrication system
- 1200 gpd Village Marine Tec/Racor watermaker.
- Whole house filter plus SPQ8 Sterilight UV sterilizer.
- 220 V jet pump and 24 V DC backup in event of AC failure or for “quiet ship” operations.
- Two each 30 gallon electric water heaters.
- The boat has 12 V, 24 V, 110 V and 220 V power.
- Power is provided by two 20 kW Northern Lights generators, new at refit, each capable of powering the entire vessel.
- Xantrex SW4024 4 kW inverter/charger to the 6 AGM 8D House Bank, and all 110 V systems on the boat are inverted with the exception of Lazarette outlets.
- While 220 V is required for the water heaters, Washer/Dryer HVAC and stove/oven operation, the boat may be run without generators and generators will not be needed at night to maintain refrigeration and watch standing electronics.
- Shore-power can be accessed at 50 amp or 30 amp sources.
- Separate battery chargers (4) service the House Bank, Engine Start/thruster batteries, 12 V Generator start batteries, and the 12 V backup navigation power system in the pilothouse.
- Living space lighting is 24 V halogen
- Machinery spaces have both 110 V and 24 V lighting.
- Vessel is wired for CAT 5E,
- 5 zone reverse cycle HVAC. one of the five units is not functioning
- Webasto 2010 hydronic heating system with Ever-hot heat exchanger which offers supplemental hot water heating in addition to the two 30 gallon electric water heaters. Each living space has blower driven heating unit which is part of the Webasto system, served by PEX tubing.
- Ample hang up and cabinet storage in Staterooms
- 425 gph Oberdorfer 220 V fuel transfer pump, manifolded to permit transfer to/from any tank on the boat, plus offload/onload capability. Fuel Polishing via two Racor triple cartridge 79/1000 MAV filter-sets.
- 4500 gallon main fuel tanks integral amidship plus 320 gallon day tanks.
- All fuel hoses use Parker replaceable hydraulic fittings (series 20).
- 6 person life rafts, hydrostatic deployment.
- Three automatic fire suppression systems: engine room (plus remote pull); lazarette (plus remote pull); electronics bay.
- Automatic engine shutdown may be overridden after activation of fire suppression, from pilothouse, in emergency.
- Fire extinguishers available in every space on the boat, with larger Purple K units forward and aft of the engine room
- Engine room has AFFF fire extinguisher for floating flammable liquid fires, plus handheld HALON in addition to the automatic system.
- Many PFDs including three survival suits. Never used.
- Deck: 50 feet of 1 ½” fire hose charged by two each 83 gpm engine or electrical driven raw water pumps
- Bilge Pumps: 24 V 4000 gph in each bilge bay and Two each 83 gpm engine/electrical driven pumps served by valved manifold to isolate source of water.
Lazarette Machinery Space
- Bosch Axxis Washer and Dryer
- New Kitchen-aid ice-maker 2012 (replaced the Franklin; much higher output)
- Dive Compressor: Max Air 90 9.0 cfm at 3500 psi.
- Webasto furnace, electronic control and circulation system
- 20 gallon water system pressure accumulator
- Steering pumps
- 30A and 50A isolation transformers
- Boost transformer for 50A service
- Water tankage; water heaters; Grundfos hot water circulation pump.
- Shop Air compressor.
- Maxwell HWC3500 24V windlass
- 300 and 400 feet of ½” HT chain
- Two 210 lb Forfjord anchors mounted in hawse pipes, which are themselves fitted with salt water wash down.
- The anchor locker has sufficient additional storage for fenders, and had below it a watertight collision space on the bow. A large Samson Post permits tying off snubbers and shorelines. These are mounted on a ¾” steel deck doubler plate.
- Deck box on the bow stores lines and safety gear
- Steelhead electro hydraulic boat crane
- 10’ RIB with 6hp Mercury OB
- 14’ Panga with 30 HP Honda. The Panga has a chart-plotter/sounder and ICOM VHF.
- Fresh and Salt water deck wash-downs.
- Large swim-step.
- Swim-step has dive ladder.
Total fuel capacity 4,800 gallons providing range in excess of 4,500 nm
Two each day tanks, 162 gallons each
Water: two each at 162 gallons each/ 324 gallons, supplied by 1200 gpd Village Marine Tec watermaker
Holding: 200 gallons est.