About this Yacht
62 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
LOA: 62 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 7 ft 0 in
Displacement: 150000 lbs Full Load
Total Power: 550 HP
Engine Brand: Lugger
Engine Model: L614OAL
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2100
Engine Power: 550 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (500 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (2500 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Alyeska is a welded steel luxury motor yacht built to a very high standard by a well-known British Columbia yard and designed by Al Mcilwains. She is a true northwest cruising yacht with a fully insulated hull, thermopane windows and hot water heat. She is very economical in operation. The two double staterooms, with a third sleeping arrangement in the salon are very comfortable and offer excellent headroom. This Pacific Northwest trawler offers superior construction and very durable systems. Alyeska is unique, offering so many amenities for a yacht of her size. The current owner is retiring from boating and selling her completely equipped including fishing gear, extensive tools, and spare parts. Alyeska is ready to go cruising the first day of purchase.
The interior cabinetry is finished in cherry, the upper living area with cherry floors and the lower staterooms and stairway carpeted. The storage lockers in the galley and the clothes lockers in the staterooms are all louvered to allow good airflow throughout.
The forward guest stateroom with a queen berth that has walk-around access on 3 sides extends aft from the chain locker. There are 2 hanging lockers. Overhead are two deck hatches with bug screens and blackout shades. The headroom is approximately 6'4"
Separating the guest stateroom from the master stateroom are the two heads on the starboard side of the vessel with granite top vanities and stall showers. The heads are Tecma. There are towel warmers in each head. Toward the center line on the port side is the laundry and mechanical locker.
The master stateroom is midship with a king size berth. There is a built-in desk with drawer storage, 3 large hanging lockers and a safe. There are large drawers under the bed for additional storage. The headroom is approximately 7'6" at the foot of bed.
The engine room and lazarette are aft of the master stateroom. Access to the engine room can be either from the master stateroom or from the lazarette through a large hatch located on the aft deck. There is a small workbench with locker storage when you enter the engine room. Headroom is about 6'4" at the workbench reducing to about 4'6" in lazarette.
The aft deck has a control station on the starboard side. Aft is a built-in settee with cushions. On the port side is a built-in cabinet with a sink with hot and cold water, and propane storage below. The alternate boat deck access ladder is on the port side with the principal access to the boat deck from the stairway on the port side. There is a transom door on the starboard side. Headroom is approximately 6' 8" along the starboard side deck. There is a stern mooring line with winch and cleats for those tight anchorages. The large back deck has a built-in settee and plenty of room for a table and chairs.
The main salon is lovely with large thermopane windows and a cheerful atmosphere. On the starboard side is a hide-a-bed sofa and cocktail table, and to port two sofa chairs with end table and lamp. A dining table with seating for 2 to 6 is in the forward center.. The headroom is roughly 6'9". The large entry door is also fitted with a Phantom screen. The entertainment system and television are on the starboard side.
The galley is separated from the salon by just 2 steps up. The headroom is about 7'. The countertops are granite and there is an abundance of drawer and locker storage. It has an open counter/pass-through and is very much a part of the salon. On the salon side is a granite counter ideal for entertaining. All appliances are stainless steel.
The pilothouse with doors and Phantom screens on both port and starboard sides is located two steps up from the galley. Head room is approximately 6’9”. There is full navigation as well as closed circuit video for engine room and aft deck viewing. The starboard area is suitable for working charts and navigation. The visibility, again through thermopane windows, is excellent allowing for ease of navigation. Aft on the starboard side is an raised upholstered settee with a small table. There are large drawers for chart storage under the settee.
Forward of the pilothouse behind the Portuguese bridge is a large cushioned settee for comfortable seating while underway.
The upper deck consists of an enclosed wheelhouse that is completely separate from the rest of the vessel. The wheelhouse headroom is about 6'9". The helm is on center with two pilot seats. There are two upholstered seating areas with tables on both port and starboard sides.The starboard settee has been converted into a office desk that is wired for a computer and other equipment. Center line aft is the door to the boat deck. Forward on the port side of the boat deck is a bar, sink with hot and cold water and fridge/freezer below, and to starboard a built -in storage cabinet with a BBQ adjacent. A ladder to the cabin top is providing maintenance access. The dinghy is stored aft on center line. There is excellent available deck space for additional storage. Aft is the deck hatch to the aft deck ladder.
Electronics and Navigation
There are two navigation computers. New 2019 standalone solid state system with its own GPS input. It is not connected to any other computer system on board to ensure no contamination of the Nav programs can occur.
The second solid state back up navigation and general purpose computer (2019)
New 17' navigation touch screen (2019)
Vesper Marine AIS with anchor watch
Coastal Explorer navigation software
Rose Point network interface.
- 4 camera AXIS CCTV system that views all four sides when maneuvering.
- Suzuki color sonar (recently rebuilt)
Raymarine ST 8001 autopilot
Raymarine joystick aft steering
Icom IC-M802 SSB with antenna tuner in Pilothouse
- Icom 7610 ham radio with icom remote tuneantenna
- Digital Yacht WIFI system
- Iridium satellite phone and message system
- Maretron monitoring system ( see recent upgrades )
Comnav Gen 1 GPS
Raymarine L760 radar and chart plotter
Raymarine RL80C radar, plotter and sonar
Raymarine M1500 marine monitor
Ritchie gyro compass
Weems & Plath barometer
Trumpet Air horn
Raymarine 430 Loud hailer
Flo Scan fuel consumption monitor
Monitoring systems: grey and black water, tank level in 7 compartments, inclinometer,
Promarine Yacht corrosion monitor.
Controls: Hundested propeller pitch, bow and stern thrusters, stabilizers
Maxwell Hydraulic remote windlass with chain counter
- Direct TV
- Sirius FM radio
- Earthnet network and WIFI
- 12 volts dc and 120/240 volts ac systems
- 50 amp shore power and New 30 amp shore power
- Approximately 150' of 50 amp and 30 amp shore cords
- Charles ISO Boost transformers for both 50 Amp and 30 Amp shore power to boost voltage and protect the electrical systems.
- Magna Sine Wave 3000 watt inverter/charger and remote
- Inverter disconnect switch
- Mastervolt 100 amp battery charger with remote panel
- 310 amp Balmar cruise alternator and regulator r
- Batteries: All New AGM House batteries 2019 with a total of 2100 amp hours
2 X 12v AGM generator starting
2 X 12v AGM in parallel main engine starting
- 20KW Northern Lights Generator in a factory sound box, approximately 1800 hrs:
- 9KW Northern Lights Generator in a factory sound box, approximately 2300 hrs
Main Engine is a Lugger (Alaska Diesel) Komatsu, model L6140AL2.4C/BT,
(2) Racor 1000 fuel filters
Fuel consumption depends on boat speed and conditions but generally at 8 knots is approximately 8 gph and at 11 knots is approximately 14gph
Oil change pump & manifold for all engines and gear
Single rudder attached to the keel
Key Power hydraulic thrusters: Bow Thruster 25HP, Stern Thruster 25HP
KeyPower hydraulic stabilizers. Each fin is approximately 9 square feet, made from hard rubber to minimize damage.
The main hydraulic pump is mounted on the gearbox, but all hydraulic equipment may also be powered by a hydraulic pump on the 20KW generator
Hundested 3.44:1, Type: CPG-32 gearbox allowing a fully controllable, (both fore and aft) pitch propeller
Hundested 3.95' diameter bronze 4-blade propeller, type VP 8 HP/HP fully pitchable ahead and astern
Kobelt Power Steering
Hundested propeller shaft is 5" stainless steel
Aqua Air Air-conditioning, 6 compressors ( not maintained )
- New air conditioning sea water pump
HROSystems 840 lSFM watermaker, approximately 35 gallons per hour
Sterilight ultraviolet & carbon filter water filter
Torrid 30 gallon water heater
Headhunter Mach M5 115vac fresh water pump
2 Tecma fresh water flush heads ( 2019 )
ITR Hurricane hot water heating system
Tools in engine room included
- The fuel is stored in 6 steel fuel tanks totaling approximately 2500 US gallons. 3 tanks are located on each side of the engine room. There are 2 day tanks which are filled by transferring fuel through the polishing system. There is a manual by pass to the system for use in emergency. The polishing system puts the fuel through a 10 then a 2 micron filter to ensure clean fuel to the engines and generators.
- Fuel polishing system with Debug microbial decontamination, Racor 1000FH filter,
- Vacuum gauge and timer
- Holding tank 100 gallon plastic
- Stainless Steel water tank, approximately 500 gallons
FORCE 10 4 burner propane cook top with oven
- MAYTAG plus 23 cubic foot fridge and 6.3 cubic foot freezer drawer
- New GE convection and microwave oven
FISHER PAYKEL dishwasher
TRAILBLAZER propane Barbecue (Boat Deck)
BROAN Trash Compactor
WASTE KING Sink Disposal
- Chest freezer on top deck
- Ice maker on upper deck
- Construction and coatings
- The vessel is a displacement type hull with a round chine and constructed of mild steel plating. She has a slight rake forward a radius transom and an integral swim platform.
- The swim platform design makes this an ideal dinghy mooring.
- The fly bridge is aluminum.
- The hull is painted flag blue Awlgrip, the house is white. The decks are white painted non-skid finish over steel plating.
- There are 4 port lights on the port side and 6 on the starboard.
- Coast Runner draws approximately 7' when fully loaded with 2500 gallons of fuel and 500 gallons of water.
- The antifouling was renewed 2019, Speed Prop 2019, all new aluminum anodes 2020.
110 KG Rocna. anchor with anchor swivel
approximately 350' 3/8 anchor grade chain ( newly galvanized 2019)
Maxwell 3500W hydraulic windlass with gypsy and capstan
Liferaft in a Six Man Winslow offshore hard pack ( needs service )
full size sea anchor
All fire extinguishers
Two close circuit video cameras: one in Engine Room one on aft deck.
- Stabilizers: Keypower Hydraulic 9 sq. ft.
- Tempered Thermopane Windows
AQUA AIR air conditioners 240 VAC ? 30,000 BTU salon 12,000 BTU galley, 12,000 BTU guest cabin, 16,000 BTU master cabin, 20,000 BTU wheelhouse and 20,000 BTU in flybridge.
Canvas: Cockpit enclosure, upper deck bars, tender, forward pilothouse windows
- Satellite Phone
KVHTrac Vision 6 satellite antenna Satellite receiver
40" Samsung TV in the Salon.
JVC DVDCD surround sound system in the salon.
Two extra speakers are located on the lower stern deck
TVs in each stateroom
Panasonic DVDCD surround sound system in each stateroom
DVD/CD player on the flybridge with two external speakers on the boat deck
- Laundry: Full size separate appliances - Frigidaire washer and dryer
- Steelhead hydraulic davit model SM 1500R - 1500 pound capacity
- Tender Description: 2008 AB 15' Aluminum hardbottom with console and seat, built-in fuel tank, Humminbird Sounder and Plotter. Tender has two electric Scotty downriggers, and is powered by 2011 40 HP EFI Yamaha four stroke outboard.
Recent upgrades (2019)
1) Replaced dripping packing with Thorsen commercial dripless shaft seal with get home feature
2) Added air compressor to support Thorsen dripless shaft seal get home
3) Replaced all house and starting batteries with AGM – house batteries now have 2100 Amp-hour capacity
4) Replaced all Hundested hard mounts
5) Rebuilt Hundested – replacing main bearings and seals – all work performed by Hundested factory technician
6) Replaced all main engine mounts
7) Completely realigned main drive train
8) Installed metal bowl shields on all Racor filters
9) Replaced inverter with 3KW Magna Sine Wave inverter with remote panel
10) Added inverter disconnect switch
11) Added Mastervolt 100 amp battery charger with remote panel
12) Added 310 amp Balmar cruise alternator and regulator
13) Added vent to raw water intake sea chest
14) Replaced main engine exhaust hoses
15) Replaced main engine raw water hose
16) Replaced main engine sea water pump with new
17) Re-galvanized anchor chain
18) Replaced anchor with 110 KG Rocna
19) Added anchor swivel sized for new Rocna
20) Replaced all headliners
21) Replaced all carpets
22) Replaced main saloon blinds
23) Replaced all cushions and upholstery interior and exterior
24) All new furniture
25) New mattresses in master and guest staterooms
26) Added Maretron monitoring system to include:
- Touch panel control computer
- Remote panel control
- Ultrasonic weather and wind sensor
- Black water tank level
- AC voltage, current, and phase
- House battery bank voltage and current
- Alternator voltage and current
- Inverter voltage and current
- Solid state gyro
- SMS message system for vessel query and alarm reporting
- Solid state bilge alarms
- Depth Sensor
27) Added Vesper Marine AIS with anchor watch
28) Replaced main navigation computer with solid state computer
29) Added second solid state backup navigation/general purpose computer
29)Replaced main navigation screen with 17 inch touchscreen
30) Added Coastal Explorer navigation software
31) Added Rose Point network interface
32) Added 4 camera AXIS CCTV system to see Port and Starboard forward and aft when maneuvering
33) Added ice maker to upper deckAdded chest freezer to upper deck
34) Replaced microwave with new convection microwave
35) Replaced all zincs with aluminum anodes
36) Added office table on fly bridge
37) Added Icom 7610 ham radio and Icom remote tuneantenna
38) Added Digital Yacht WIFI system
39) Added Iridium built in satellite phone and message system
40) Added 30A shore power system with transfer switch, circuit breaker and isolation transformer
41) Replaced air conditioner cooling water pump
42) Replaced water maker low pressure water pump
43) Added new shore power cords for 150 total of 50 Amp and 30 Amp
44) All new black water system including new Tecma heads, all hoses, fittings and pump
45) New hydraulic hoses / fittings to cure seepage
46) Extensive cruising spare parts to include:
- Gray water pump
- Black water pump
- Toilet macerator pumps
- Generator service kits
- Water maker service kits
- All engine filtersMultiple Racor filter sets
- AC freshwater pump
- Hoses, nuts and bolts, electrical crimp fittings, fuses for all systems
47) Added direct TV
48) Added Sirius FM radio
49) New 40 inch Samsung TV in saloon
50) Added Groco remote control valve for black water discharge where permitted
51) Added Ethernet network to include router, switches, and WIFI
52) Added built in fire extinguisher to lazarette
53) Recertified all fire extinguishers and added 4 including halon in Pilot House
54) Installed propane system pressure test gauge
55) Rebuilt Suzuki color sonar system
Extra included equipment
- Sale includes all fishing gear, including 4 poles, crab trap, and prawn trap
Sale includes extensive array of all tools necessary to maintain vessel
Sales includes two pair of stabilized binoculars
Sale includes voice activated headphones for captain and crew member
- 2 Scotty downriggers