About this Yacht
64 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
Hull Shape: Pontoon
LOA: 64 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: 3.0
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 135 HP
Cruising Speed: 4 knots @ 3000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 5 knots
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 3
Electric bilge pump
Air conditioning - Two A/C units installed, not checked for function.
Oven - propane
Shore power inlet - 30A 120v
Generator - Westerbeke 5.0 BCG
Inverter - 2500 Watt
60' Waterways Houseboat
This boat is loaded with features that you won't find on other boats.
- Massive hydraulic extended swim platform
- Full size Penthouse on upper deck creating the ultimate master stateroom
- an extended slide that was made from two slides to obtain additional length
- Custom lighted panels on the top deck to create a party environment
- Hidden cuddy-type cabin that is perfect for kids or additional storage
- Propane appliances for independence from shore power
Too many other options, call Tony to make an appointment to come take a look at this floating resort today
Tony Faso- Listing Broker
Boat is listed as a 60' boat, but with platform down, it is much larger.
Carburetor was just rebuilt and engine runs great. Sterndrive shifts well and electronic controls work as designed.
With Four staterooms and a massive sofa in the salon, one could easily sleep up to ten if desired. The potential exists for a hide a bed as well.
All the comforts of home and the reliability of gas for your cooktop needs.
Galley seating area makes into additional sleeping area with spare mattress stored in aft stateroom.