About this Yacht
64 ft 10 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
LOA: 64 ft 10 in
Beam: 15 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 0 in
Number of heads: 1
Construction and Design
- Built by Midship Marine in Harvey, LA. as a Semi-Submersible Subchapter T Passenger Carrying Vessel.
- She was lengthened from 55' to 65' in 2004 by Alaska Ship and Drydock so she could accommodate 49 passengers below decks.
- 64'10" x 15' x 8' -- Gross tons-52, Net tons-41
- Hull Structure: Welded Aluminum 5086 Alloy, 6 welded plate watertight bulkheads, welded pipe guards to protect the hull and running gear without obstructing the underwater view.
- Tankage: Diesel-1200 gallons (2x600 gal.) integral aluminum. Water-35 gal/plastic. Waste-85 gal/ aluminum
- Ballast tanks- 2500(+-) integral aluminum.
- 2 x John Deere TD6068T. 6 cylinders, 175 hp. FWC, wet exhaust.
- Engine Hours: Port-9177 Stbd-9179
- Gearboxes-- ZF-Hurth, V-Drive, 2.49:1 gear reduction. 22 X 27 4-blade bronze props.
- 23hp, 48 Volt-DC Bow Thruster w/ High capacity battery charger system.
- 120/240-Volt AC and 12-Volt DC.(7) 8-D batteries & (1) grp 27 secured in acid proof boxes.
- Northern Lights M844L , 20KW Generator. (3) Battery Chargers.
- Air conditioning and heating are ducted to below deck underwater viewing areas.
- Dirigo Compass, Motorola FSR Radios, Standard Horizon VHF/Hailer/PA/Fog signals, Comnav 1001 Autopilot/Rudder Angle indicator, Furuno GP-36 GPS, Navigation Computer w/ Monitor & MapTech Charting Software, Furuno FCV-667 Color Video Fathometer, Furuno 173124-Mile Radar, 406 EPIRB Cat.1, Kenwood Stereo/Speakers. Wesmar Bow Thruster.
- Audio/Visual Equipment, Video Monitors, Computers and Underwater Cameras and Microscope. Lighting System
- (3) 22 Person Life Floats w/ netting, (55) Adult 7 (6) Child PFDS,
- Simpson Lawrence 12V Windlass, 3/8" & 1/2" Chain/Rode- 30KG Plow Type Anchor.
- Dive Compressor and Swim Platform & Swim/Dive Ladder.
- Open Top Aquarium (Touch Pool)
- Full Aft deck Canvas/Isinglass Enclosure, Refrigerator,
- (2) Reverse cycle Air conditioning/Heaters