About this Yacht
70 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
LOA: 70 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 6 in
Total Power: 140 HP
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Engine Model: 4LH-HTE TURBO
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 650
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Other
Engine Power: 140 HP
Number of heads: 3
DIMENSIONS AND DETAILS
- US Flagged
- Brand: Tayana
- Model: Custom I off Cutter Rigged Sloop
- Year: 2000
- Hull material: FRP
- LOA: 70’
- Beam: 17.5’
- Draft: 7.5’
- Brige Clearance: 96’
- Displacement: 40 tons
- Cruising speed: 8 kts
- Maximum speed: 10 kts
- Fuel: 500-600 Gallons (Stainless Steel)
- Water: 300 Gallons (Polypropolene)
- Holding: 25 Gallons (FRP)
INTERIOR LAYOUT AND AMENITIES
- Owner Version: Yes
- How many cabins: 3
- How many can sleep: 6
- Type of Flooring: Teak and Holly Sole
- Interior Finish: Burl camphor wood and embossed ostrich vinyl
- Salon Couch and fabric: Faux leather
- Salon Table: Custom teak table
- Head and Shower: 3 with custom round owners shower.
- Cabinets: Lots of burl camphor cabinets
- Hanging Lockers: Yes, throughout boat
- Navigation Station: Yes. Icom VHF & Raymarine RL80 CRC MFD
- Interior Lighting: 90% LED 10% Halogen
- Water Maker: Sea recovery 40 GPH but not completely installed.
- Air Conditioning: Salon/Kitchen Marine Air VCP10KZ. (10KBTU), Main Salon Marine Air VCP24KZ., (24KBTU), Guest & Forepeak Marine Air VCP12KZ. (12KBTU), Owners Cabin Marine Air VCP16KZ (16KBTU)
- Hot Water Heater: Takagi Flash Water Heater (Propane)
- Washer/Dryer: Separate Bosch Washer and Bosch Dryer
- 104,000 BTU Webasto Diesel cabin heater
- Princess 3 burner/oven propane stove
- Over counter GE microwave
- 59 bottle wine cooler
- Seafrost evaporative plate refrigerator 6 sq. ft
- Seafrost evaporative plate freezer 16 sq. ft.
- Freezer/refrigerator can be swapped easily
- All countertops, floors in kitchen and heads Black Granite
- Winches: Lewmar (2) 66 electric, (2) 54 electric, ( 2) 58 Manual Anderson s/s electric, 58 Deckhouse (Main Halyard), Anderson s/s manual (2) 58 manual mast mounted winches
- Boom: White LPU Leisure Furl Boom
- Cleats: Lewmar
- BBQ: Magma
- Deck Shower: Yes on stern (hot & cold)
- Bimini: Sunbrella 2015
- Traveler: Lewmar
- Standing rigging/age: S/S wire with Norseman turnbuckles 2000
- Leisure furl boom
- Standard sail cover: Yes.
- Batten car brand/type: Antal
- Primary Anchor: s/s CQR type 85lb.
- Primary Anchor chain: Galvanized1 50’ 3/8 chain
- Secondary Anchor: Fortress FX 85 (Danforth type)
- Secondary Chain: 15’ 3/8 chain 150’ 1/2” 3 strand
- Windlass Bow: Maxwell 3500
- Windlass Stern: Maxwell 3500
- Custom transom mount for RIB
- lLewmar Opening hatches
- UV window covers
- UV hatch covers
- Helm Cover
- Sea Kayaks: Hobie Mirage
- GPS type, model size: Raymarine 125
- Depth Sounder: Raymarine ST60
- Wind Speed direction: Raymarine ST60
- Autopilot: SimradRobertson AP20
- VHF Radio: Horizon Intrepid (Helm) Icom M-604 Nav Station
- Icom M-802 still in box)
- Radar: Raymarine 24”Closed Array 4KW. Year 2000
- Chart Plotter: Raymarine RL80CRC (Nav) RL70CRC (Helm). HSB2
- TV Antenna: Shakespeare
- Satellite TV: KVH G6. Direct TV
- WIFI: Hawking Router w/external antenna
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL
- Generator: Northern Lights 12KW
- Generator Hours: 960
- Shore Power Length: 50Amp 100 feet
- Charger System (House): Freedom 3024 Inverter/Charger. Charger 75amp
- Charger System (Engine): Xantrex 20 Amp
- Alternator size type: Engine mounted 55 AMP
- Electrical Socket type: US 110 volt standard
- Inverter model and size: See Charger System. 3000 Watt inverter (120 volt)
- Battery Monitor System: Blue Sea Battery Monitor
- Battery Type House: Eight (8D) AGM. Replaced 2015
- Battery Type Engine: Two (2) Group 27 AGM. Replaced 2015
- Straight Shaft: Yes with Shaft Seal and CVC Joint and 3 blade folding prop.
SAILS AND RIGGING
- Mainsail: Composite mylar/dacron in Leisure Furl Boom. Yr 2000
- Jib: New (Still in bag) 80% & 130% Dacron Jibs on electric Profurl
- Genoa Furler:Two (2) Electric Profurl
- Mast: Forespar LPU painted white 96’ mast and Leisure Furl boom
- Strobe at top of mast
- Life Vest
- Medical Kit
- Electric Bilge: Yes 3 Rule Electric
- Manual Bilge
- Emergency Tiller
- Many tools and spares
- One owner boat.
- All maintenance has been performed by owner.
- Boat hauled every two years with 2 coats of bottom paint.
- Topsides are Awlgrip Flag Blue LPU.
- Dodger/Bimini replaced in 2015.
- New Dacron 80%, 130% Genoa still in bag in my garage.
- Main is mylar composite original but has lived “inside” of a Leisure furl boom all its life.
- Boat has only been sailed in SF Bay and out to Farallone Islands and Drakes Bay. Boat spends up to 5 months in fresh water every year in the California Delta.
- Custom Burl Camphor wood interior with ostrich embossed vinyl wall and ceiling coverings.
- All black granite countertops in all 3 heads and kitchen with black granite flooring in those areas.
- All interior ceiling panels are removable.
- In addition to the four reverse cycle air conditioners there is also a 24 volt diesel cabin heater through the vessel..
- Dinghy: 2017 325 Williams Jet rib
- Dinghy Engine and HP: FRP/Hypalon RIB 100HP