About this Yacht
75 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
LOA: 75 ft 0 in
Beam: 18 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Total Power: 400 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine Model: D2848LE402
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 400 HP
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Fiberglass (1000 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Fiberglass (3400 Gallons)
75' Northern Marine
One of the entrances to the main salon is from the aft deck and secondary entrance is from the pilot house. all exterior doors are Freeman heavy duty water tight doors.
The salon, aft starboard, has a built-in settee with stowage below and a mariner's coffee table is adjacent. Teak cabinetry provides a variety of storage areas and book shelves. Fishing tackle storage is overhead. There are large windows on either side of the salon providing exceptional lighting and visibility the interior is very inviting and comfortable.
On the port side aft are 2 leather recliners separated by an end table. Conveniently placed individual reading-lights are above each chair that fold out of the way when not needed, and additional LED lighting is overhead.
Aft is a built-in generous stowage locker and drawers. The locker could provide foul weather gear stowage if needed. The port side teak cabinetry houses the entertainment center and adjacent forward is the granite top bar/pantry. Entertainment equipment includes: all new 2010 26" Samsung LED TV, Samsung DVD, Denon Receiver, Direct TV HD receiver, Denon I-Pod dock, overhead speakers and a built in Subwoofer.
Forward on the starboard side is the principal dining area with an L-shaped upholstered lounge and handsome burl top high gloss polyurethane finished table. There are additional lose chairs to easily accommodates 6 or more with significant stowage under the built-in seating. To the port is a large granite topped bar area with a large ice maker. An open granite top counter separates the galley from the dining and main salon, maintaining a noticeably open feeling.
The majority of the cabinetry aboard Cheemaun is teak with a honey color satin finish. The salon is accented with anigrie wood veneer creating an interesting contrast in cabinetry details. The salon has a beige carpeting Hunter Douglas silhouette 'off white' window blinds provide a variety of natural light options and privacy. Overhead are teak handrails that are very useful for heavy sea conditions.
The starboard side galley is open and forward of the main salon. There is an abundance of storage in numerous cabinets and drawers. There are 2 opening side windows of 1/2" tempered glass, a large built-in wooden cutting board, and recessed lighting. The ceramic tile floor, for safety, has a textured non-skid surface. The counter tops are “Uba-Tuba” granite. Excellent lighting and a well planned arrangement provides a comfortable work area that is centrally located. The pilot house access stairs are immediately adjacent to the galley.
- Sub Zero side by side refrigerator with water dispenser and freezer.
- Thermador 4 burner electric range with a grill and stainless steel lighted hood.
- Double stainless steel sink with Kitchenaid garbage disposal.
- Broan Trash Compactor.
- Sharp Microwave Oven
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
- Sub Zero 700TC refrigerator with 2 freezer drawers
- Thermador 30” Convection oven.
- Amitrol Reverse Osmosis Water Purification.
- Overhead exhaust fan & hood
- Ice maker
It is located on the lower deck in the companionway just aft of the two guest staterooms and forward of the engine room. There is a full size Frigidaire dryer and Miele washer. Adjacent is storage for cleaning supplies.
The owner's accommodations are accessed from the port side stair that is opposite the galley. This is a full width suite with an island queen size walk-around berth that also offers expansive storage below. Forward is a large double hanging wardrobe and there is a variety of generous stowage in the built-in cabinetry. To port is the en-suite bath with a large stall shower, Tecma fresh water head and non skid ceramic tile floor. The counter top is a light gray Avonite. Additionally, there is a built-in desk with a pull-out file stowage drawer, book shelves, lockers and LED reading lights. The cabinetry throughout is honey color teak with a satin finish. Carpeting is the same beige color used in the salon and lower deck accommodations. Forward is the entertainment center with a Sony television, Sony entertainment system and Phillips DVD player.
Guest Stateroom Starboard:
The starboard guest stateroom is located on the lower deck and has a double outboard lower berth and a single upper berth both with LED reading lights. An oversized desk with storage lockers is inboard, and overhead as well as forward are book shelves. Aft is a spacious double hanging locker and additional stowage. Aft is the en-suite head with stall shower and the flooring is non-skid ceramic tile. A Toshiba television with DVD player, a Sony Stereo/CD and Satellite TV receiver are built-in. The carpeting is the same as in the other accommodations.
Guest Stateroom Port:
The port guest stateroom located opposite the starboard stateroom has an outboard double berth with stowage drawers below. Inboard is a settee that could be utilized as a single berth. LED reading lights are well placed. Forward is the en-suite bath with stall shower and the flooring is non-skid ceramic tile. This head can also be accessed from the companionway and serve as a day head. 19” Toshiba TV with built-in DVD player and a separate Satellite TV receiver.
The lower deck central companionway provides guest stateroom access as well as access to the laundry and aft to the engine room. At the forward end of the companionway is a large multipurpose stowage locker. Full width amidships stowage area is further forward. The forward storage area also provides tank and equipment access and is secured with a Freeman water tight door.
The crew quarters is configured for 2 or 3 persons in 2 cabins with a shared head. The forward cabin has a double upper berth, hanging locker, desk, drawer, locker stowage and a television. Aft to port is a small upper single berth cabin. The starboard side head has a stall shower and for safety a non skid ceramic tile floor.
The pilothouse is accessed either from the salon or from the port and starboard Freeman heavy duty weather tight sliding doors. The fully equipped helm is very well placed for ease of operation and visibility. To starboard is a chart table with full size chart stowage drawers below. Forward is a 5 section windshield. A double leather upholstered settee with stowage is the helm seat. Aft to starboard and slightly raised for better visibility is a lovely “L” shaped lounge with a high gloss burl wood top table. This is a terrific multi-purpose area that serves as a lounge, dining area, working and watch keeping station. The upholstery is Ultra-leather and butternut in color. Aft is a pilot berth. On the port side is a built-in desk, ideal for navigation and also work as a captains office. Throughout there is a variety of book shelves and stowage lockers. Overhead hand rails are welcome in heavy sea conditions. Port side forward is the curved stair to the crew quarters. All of the yacht's stairs are configured for easy access and have accent lighting. The carpeting is the same beige as utilized in the other areas of the yacht.
- Simrad/Robertson AP50 autopilot (primary)
- Robertson AP35 back-up autopilot (backup)
- Selectable independent autopilot hydraulic pumps Autopilots have optional GPS inputs.
- Furuno radar FAR-21X7 X-band, ARPA with the optional ambient-nav color screen.
- Furuno FA-30 AIS receiver.
- Furuno NavNet VX2 (depth, radar & plotter)
- Nobletec navigation software.
- SEA 330 SSB radio
- Remote generator start/stop controls
- American Bow Thruster bow & stern
- Maretron DSM 250-3 displays Depth and speed, apparent and true wind
- Weather station
- Autopilot interface Accu-steer HPP150 hydraulic power pack
- Micro Commander single lever engine control
- Simrad FU50 jog lever steering
- Simrad-Taiyo Radio Direction finder
- Furuno FCV292 color depth finder
- Simrad HS50 electronic compass
- Acer flat panel color displays
- 24/12VDC electrical panel for pilothouse
- ICOM IC-M402 VHF
- Furuno GP7000 Plotter/GPS
- Instrument panel with full a compliment of gauges.
- Autohelm RI9 rudder position indicator
- ACR 6 million candlepower search light with remote
- High water alarm panel
- proportional bow and stern thruster controls with (4-stations)
- Naiad Multsea II digital stabilizer control with updated software
- Sony CD player w/overhead speakers
- Panasonic telephone-intercom
- Kahlenberg D3A air horns
- Visonic Auto Dialer Emergency contact
- Seahail loud Hailer
- Closed circuit PTZ camera monitor for: engine room, aft deck, and boat deck
- Krill System complete ships monitoring system
- Flo-Scan fuel consumption gauge
- Ships clock – Russian Submarine
- Telular digital cell phone with booster
- AMP Flight Systems main engine multiple data points comprehensive monitoring system with displays in the Pilot House and F/B
- Anchor light/floodlight/running lights control panel
The navigation station is laid out to double as an office and a flexible work area. There are desk areas both forward and aft together with a great deal of stowage. The forward desk is open to the pilot house and convenient to the helm. Stowage lockers provide an excellent depository for the ships manuals, logs and alike. The adjacent electronics are built-in and flush mounted. This is a well laid out and comfortable work area.
- Shipmate RS8400 DSC VHF radio
- SEA 330 Radio Telephone/ SSB radio
- Sony CPD-L150 Computer monitor
- Panasonic telephone/intercom set
The principal helm is port side with double bench helm seating. The main station has full instrumentation, generator and engine controls and navigational electronics. The controls and instrumentation are housed in a protected helm. The secondary starboard wing station includes the Micro Commander engine control, FV091 follow up jog steering; bow and stern proportional thruster controls, and RI-9 rudder angle indicator. The flying bridge area has essentially 360o of visibility. Aft to starboard is the built in “L” shaped lounge with blue and beige strip cushions and a large GRP table and stowage. Easy access to the boat deck is from the port side stair. Under the forward console is an abundance of stowage. Housed in the console are two Rolls batteries (24 vdc) with a Charles charger and Newmar automatic transfer switch for redundancy with a separate Newmar DC power supply for the ships navigational electronics. There is ample space for the cushions, supplies and general stowage. The flying bridge is sheltered with a custom GRP hard top with a full enclosure. Built-in LED lighting under the hard top offers both white and red lighting options.
- Furuno NAVNET VX2 with radar, depth finder & plotter
- American Bow Thruster bow & stern thruster Proportional thruster controls with 4 stations
- Simrad/Robertson AP50 autopilot remote
- Simrad Shipmate DC30 remote chart
- Robertson FU91 follow-up jog steering
- Courtesy lights
- Robertson RI9 rudder position indicator
- Remote generator controls
- Shipmate RDS 8300 VHF socket
- Micro Commander engine control
- Engine instrumentation
- Flight Systems main engine monitoring display
- Mini disc/FM stereo with waterproof speakers
- Quartz spreader lights
- Autohelm Multiview (all nav. Functions, depth, wind, etc)
- ICOM VHF
- Depth finder
This is a noticeably spacious area with available deck space for additional tenders, water sports equipment or whatever. Easy access is from the starboard side stair to the pilothouse and fore deck, the aft deck port side ladder as well as the flying bridge. Mounted centerline is the Nautical Structures hydraulic davit with 3/8” 7x19 SS wire. The davit is able reach both sides and the stern with control for boom, slew and cable. Aft is the fourth control station with instrumentation, main engine control, bow and stern thruster controls; jog steering, rudder angle indicator and main engine tachometer. Forward either side is the two mounted Zodiac canister life rafts. Additional stowage is in both the mast base and adjacent starboard locker. The entire port side has intentionally been left open for easy fore and aft access to and from the flying bridge. The deck is painted non-skid light grey finish. Stainless steel railing surrounds the deck area.
- (2) Zodiac 10 person Solas “A” canister life rafts each fitted with a hydrostatic release
- (2) 406 MMZ EPIRB’s
- 15'6" Sea Strike center console GRP tender with a Honda 50 hp 4-stroke outboard
- Nautical Structures EZ-3000-3FB hydraulic davit functions
- Boom & Slew Custom hinged hydraulic actuated lowering mast
- (2) GRP dunnage box's
- Built-in storage is both below the mast and forward on the starboard side
The aft deck has bulwark opening boarding doors port and starboard and a transom door to the easy access to the integral swim platform. The bench seats house individual dive gear lockers and molded-in aft is a recess for scuba tank racks. A cabinet aft houses the Bauer scuba compressor. There is a freshwater shower, saltwater wash down, and shore power inlets with two Glendenning systems. The forward starboard side of the aft deck has a built-in work area with a teak and holly urethane counter top above supports a stainless steel DCS BBQ and a 5th control station to the starboard and lockers with varnished louvered teak doors below. The boat deck overhang is fitted with LED lighting and a canopy extends aft to shelter the aft deck area. Additionally there is recessed lighting, stereo speakers and a CCTV security camera. There is a general service low pressure compressed air outlet on the forward bulkhead. The decks are painted non-skid and the large polished stainless steel hawses and double cleats are fitted into the bulwarks for ease of access and allow a more useable deck area. Two large molded lockers are on either side of the watertight Freeman entry door to the main salon. The port locker serves as cleaning, supply stowage. The starboard locker houses the scuba air fill station, double tank storage and the Altas shore power monitoring panel. An emergency release for the engine room CO2 is adjacent to the salon entry.
- 100 lbs Plow stainless steel anchorNavy style anchor
- Galvanized anchor chains approximately 300’ each side
- (2) large capacity molded storage lockers on
foredeck fitted with line stowage racks
- Twin stainless steel anchor rollers
- (2) Muir MV4500/24vdc electric anchor windlasses with manual brake
Wildcats and Capstan Windlass’s
- Bench seat built-in between the two storage lockers
- Teak cap rails with stainless steel safety railing above
- The stainless steel deck hardware is mounted in the bullworks for ease of access and a more useable deck space.
Deck /Hull Construction:
"Cheemaun", is a fully molded GRP Construction; built to comply with or exceed ABS regulations, there are 5 water tight compartments, bulbous bow, encapsulated lead ballast in the keel, molded GRP fuel and water tanks with removable manhole plates and the same goes for the grey and black water tanks. there is a 1" thick steel plate shoe that protects the full length of keel, that continues on to a full skeg to protect the propeller and support the rudder. Covered side decks are sheltered and the aft deck is protected with the boat deck overhang. The well protected high bulwark side decks have a non-skid painted GRP surface, Windows and deck lights are of laminated and tempered glass; Freeman Marine watertight and weatherproof doors and hatches; Freeman lazarette access 36" x 60" gas spring counter balance hatch; Freeman chain locker hatch; Freeman Pilothouse port and starboard sliding and locking doors; Freeman oversized port lights in the galley; 316 stainless steel hand rails; varnished teak hand rails. The hull is painted with Sterling acrylic Flag Blue with a gold boot stripe. The house is painted in color.
Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment:
- Hydraulic "Get Home Drive" from generator sets
- American Bow Thruster 12" Magnum 30 h.p. single propeller stern thruster
- American Bow Thruster 12" trac double propeller 38 h.p. bow thruster
- Proportional thruster controls at all 5-stations
- Nibral 50" x 40" 5-blade spare propeller
- Naiad 302 stabilizers w/12 sq. ft. fins
- Fill Rite fuel flow meter
- Single MAN 400 hp diesel w 11120 hours
- Fireboy CO2 fire control system
- Floscan 960M-3DD-28 fuel consumption meter
- Cowl muffler at engine and stainless steel wet exhaust elbow fully Insulated
- Oversized fuel manifold w/Apollo ball valves
- (2) Edson 220V heavy duty diaphragm waste pumps
- (2) 30 gallon electric water heaters with a Circulating hot water system
- Dual Racor 900 main engine fuel filters
- American Bow Thruster hydraulic power system with 3 selectable hydraulic pumps (main engine & both generators) for use as required
- Bauer dive compressor
- Balmer XRLF 3⁄4 h.p. Fuel transfer pump with blue warning strobe
- (2) Headhunter "Mach 5" 115V fresh water pumps
- Matrix S1500 watermaker with prefilters, post treatment limestone filter, fresh water flush Installed for easy servicing
- Ingersol Rand air compressor
- Head Hunter toilet system
- Murphy gauge coolant level monitor
- Gray & black water discharge pumps. Both double to be emergency bilge pumps
- (3) Axial engine room ventilation reversible fans w/variable control frequency drives
- Quick disconnect oil change system
- Waste & fresh oil tanks
- Lazarette Halon fire suppression
- ZF 3.968:1 Reduction gear
- Emergency Tiller
- Alpha Laval fuel centrifuge
- Work bench with tool stowage and sink
- Flights systems M575B main engine monitoring system
- Cruisair chilled water with two 4-ton chiller units controlled with Cruisair tempered water logic controls and individually zoned air handler units with digital controls throughout
- Main engine raw water flow indicator
- Alfa Laval MIB 303 fuel centrifuge system
- GRP sea chests
- PSS dripless shaft seal
- Spurs line and weed cutter
- 5-blade bronze 50"x40" propeller with a spare matching propeller that is mounted on the main deck starboard side.
- Atlas Marine Systems SPA 37.5 kVA 100 amp shore power system, Input variable 180-530 VRMS, 40-70 Hz, with any phase rotation. World wide capability, single or 3-phase input, automatic load balancing with an Atlas electrical monitoring panel on the aft deck
- 110, 220 VAC single phase electrical systems 100 and 50 amp galvanic isolators
- Newmar 48-12-351 converter for 12V electronics
- Trace 4000 watt inverter/battery charger Inverter 120V breaker panel
- 220VAC Split electrical buss220/110VAC
- 24VDC primary electrical
- Distribution breaker panel with digital metering
- Digital power monitoring 12 and 24 VDC electrical systems
- Rolls batteries house, main engine and flybridge banks all housed in custom GRP box's (800 amp hours each)
- (2) Northern Lights 32kW generators each fitted with hydraulic PTO pumps Approximately hrs on each generator.
- Custom generator sound shields with remote control panels
- Racor 500 fuel filters of each generator
- 120VAC & 24VDC interior and exterior lighting
- Emergency automatic activation DC lighting
- Sentry 24V main engine battery charger
- Smoke Detectors
- Emergency parallel capability house batteries to main engine batteries
- Glendenning 50 AMP Cable Master
- Glendenning 100 AMP Cable Master (new 2008)
CENTRAL AGENT PETE SPONEK
ANYTIME AT 253.720.1917 MOBILE OR firstname.lastname@example.org
WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO SETUP A SHOWING.