About this Yacht
San Rafael, CA
30 ft 6 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
Designer: Sparkman and Stephens
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 30 ft 6 in
Beam: 8 ft 3 in
LWL: 27 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 5640 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 2400 lbs
Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 3000 RPM
Range: 195 nm
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (12 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (13 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (6 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
SPARKMAN STEPHENS 30 CONSTRUCTION
- E-glass/vinylester hull with polymer foam core
- Solid E-glass laminate on centerline
- Molded interior liners
- Molded keel and hull structure
- External lead keel mounted to molded sump
- E-glass/vinylester deck with polymer foam core
- Core removed in areas of deck hardware and
- Thru-hull fittings
HULL & DECK
- Spacious Cockpit with Exceptional Visibility
- Clean Decks with Lines Run Below Decks
- Navy Blue Gel Coat Hull
- Varnished Teak Toe Rail
- Teak Cockpit Sole
- TackTick Wireless 1 Wind, Speed, Depth Instruments
- Cockpit Cushions
- Aft-Deck Cushion
- Varnished Tiller
- Tiller Extension
- Tiller Cover
- Clean, Elegant, Herreschoff Style Interior
- Spacious V-Berth Forward
- Dual Long Berths in Salon with Seat-Backs that Convert to Leeboards
- Enclosed Head w/Holding Tank and Tri-Fold Lexan Privacy Door
- DC Powered Portable Refrigerator
- Large Stainless-Steel Sink
SPARKMAN STEPHENS 30 PROPULSION
- Yanmar 2YM15xSD20, 14hp diesel & saildrive
- Yanmar fiberglass engine mount pan
- Yanmar keyless B-type instrument panel with ignition switch, start/stop buttons, and alarms
- Teleflex ST single lever throttle with neutral safety switch (CH2400P)
SAILS and RIGGING
- Awlgrip white mast and boom
- Quantum "Flex" Performance Battened Mainsail
- Quantum "Flex" Performance Battened Self-Tacking Jib
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker with endless line furling, 175%
- Six-Part Purchase Mainsheet System
- Dual Harken Self-Tailing Cabin Top Winches
- Harken Below-Deck Headsail Furler
- Harken Deck Hardware
- Mainsail Lazy-Jack System
- Mainsail Cover in Sunbrella
- Optima D34M 12V AGM house & starting batteries (2)
- Yanmar 35A/12V alternator
- Blue Sea Systems 360 12V distribution panel:
- 1- Interior Lights
- 2- Navigation Lights
- 3- Masthead/Anchor
- 4- VHF
- 5- Bilge Pump
- 6- Blower
- 7- 12V Outlet
- 8- (Stereo)
- Blue Sea Systems manual battery switch All electrical wiring to be ABYC compliant
ELECTRONICS, COMMUNICATION & NAVIGATION
- TackTic Wireless - Wind, Speed, Depth
- Ritchie Explorer bracket-mount compass with removable cover
- Aquasignal bicolor LED bow light
- Aqusignal LED stern light
- Aquasignal LED mast/anchor light
- Nicro Solar MiniVent 1000.
- Laminate galley/head counter top
- Scandvik stainless steel sink.
- Scandvik compact chrome faucet.
- Whale Gusher MKIII foot pump.
- Garbage bin under counter.
- Igloo Marine Ice Chest, 25 quart.
- 13-gal Todd polyethylene water tank with deck fill plate and vent, 1/4” wall thick.
- 12-gal Moeller polyethylene fuel tank with vent, deck fill plate, and sending unit.
- Moeller electronic fuel gauge.
- Jabsco Twist’n’Lock Compact Manual Head with ceramic bowl and wood seat.
- 6-gal Todd polyethylene holding tank with gravity overboard discharge.
- Whale Super Sub 650 gph automatic 12V DC bilge pump with integral switch.
- Whale Urchin manual bulkhead-mount bilge pump located near helm in cockpit.
- Thru-hull seacocks:
- Cooling water inlet
- SW flush
- BW discharge
- GW discharge
- 2 x Cockpit drains
- Bilge pump discharge
STEERING & RUDDER
- E-glass rudder with aluminum rudder post
- Jefa twin self-aligning roller bearings in FRP tube
- Rudder Craft laminated wood tiller (Style A)
- All safety equipment meets USCG regulations.