About this Yacht
41 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
Builder: Hans Christian
Designer: Harwood Ives
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 8 in
LWL: 29 ft 2 in
Length on Deck: 32 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 8 in
Displacement: 18500 lbs
Ballast: 6800 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 49 ft 3 in
Fresh Water Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
From cockpit down a very easy companionway, one finds access to a very comfortable galley to port. Adjacent to starboard is a double berth stateroom with hanging locker and storage. Moving forward you have "L" shaped dinette to port , forward of the galley. Long bench settee to starboard with forward portion of bench giving seat for Nav Station. Forward is a queen size pullman double berth with 2 storage lockers and 4 drawers under. At the foot of the bed is a book / TV shelf. Double hanging locker and storage along the starboard hull. Forward is a full head. Jabsco electric toilet sits center with marble counter top with sink to port and stand up / sit down shower to port.
- Beautiful teak throughout
- Ample light and ventilation
- Gorgeous marble counters in galley and head
- Aqua Air reverse cycle air conditioning
- Engine access under removable companionway stairs
- Storage under dinette and bench settee
The galley is located to port of the companionway stairs. Ample storage and working counter surface. Great for working underway or on the hook.
- Deep double SS sink with hot / cold pressure water
- Additional bronze faucet provides manual cold water
- Adler Barbour refrigeration with freezer (top and side loading)
- Force 10 LPG gimbaled stove and oven
- Marble counter top
- Navico Depth
- Raymarine ST6000 Auto Pilot
- Radar mounted on back stay
- ICOM 802 SSB w/ Tuner and backstay antenna
- Jensen Stereo system
- Brass Barometer
Engine and Electrical
Yanmar 30hp 3QM30FG
- 2017 Rebuilt Yanmar ... 12 hrs since rebuild
- 2017 Rebuilt Yanmar Transmission
- 3 bladed prop
- Dual Racor Fuel Filter System
- Recent oil changed 8/2019 (1 hr ago)
- Fuel polished and tank cleaned Aug 2019
- 12 V DC / 110 V AC
- Heart Inverter / Charger
- Heart Battery Monitor System
- Ample Power Energy Monitor/Controller
- 2015 (1) 4D AGM house battery
- 6/2019 (1) GP 27 AGM start battery
- Shore power cord
Sails and Rigging
Deck stepped, cutter rigged with most lines leading aft to cockpit.
- 2000 Standing Rigging
- 2001 Main "Tan Bark"
- 2016 Furling 100% Jib "Tan Bark"
- Club footed staysail
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Harken roller furling headsail system
- (2) Barient #27 2 speed self-tailing winches
- (2) barient #17 2 speed self-tailing cabin top winches
Hull and Deck
The hull is a sold layup of fiberglass mat and polyester resin.
- Ballast is iron enclosed in the fiberglass keel cavity
- Full keel / Skeg hung rudder
- On deck she measures 32'9 with and LOA of 41'0" .. lending to a long pulpit, giving ample space between furling head sail and stay sail . Making it easier to carry both head sails.
- The hull and cabin trunk are an off white (and look brand new)
- Twin anchor roller on bowsprit
- Electric "Lighthouse" SS windlass
- CQR 30lb with approx 150' of 5/16" chain and 100' 3/8 rode
- Stern anchor -- Fortress 8lb with rode
- Bottom Paint September 2018
The decks are composite of plywood core, fiberglass inner and outer skins and teak overlays.
- SS bow and stern pulpit
- Double high life lines with port and starboard boarding gates.
- Ventilation is provided by (1) custom opening teak framed deck hatch above galley, (8) bronze opening elliptical portholes, (2) bronze opening round portholes, (2) opening custom skylights and (6) stainless steel dorade vents
- Teak grab rails are fitted along the coach roof.
- Dodger / Bimini / Transition with full enclosure
Additional equipment to go with vessel
- 2000 8.5 Carib RIB inflatable dingy with 8hp - 2 stroke Johnson OB (non registered - used as tender)
- SS side brackets for mounting solar panels
- Village Marine Teck "Little Wonder " Watermaker 6gal/hr (not to be un-pickled for survey)