About this Yacht
San Diego , CA
34 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
Total Power: 23 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Engine Model: M25XP
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 23 HP
Number of heads: 1
Topside and Hull
- Hull faired and smoothed then West System epoxy bottom at commissioning, new strut, shaft and Las- drop Shaft Seal (2015).
- All Delrin non-metal thru-hulls and valves.
- Stern recessed Man Overboard Pole launch tube.
- Custom LP Hull paint with custom accent and boot stripes. LP’ed Mast, Boom, spreaders and Poles.
- 4 cockpit, 2 cabin-top and 1 mast wench (all Lewmar).
- Harkin Head-stay & low profile Harkin Split Furler system
- Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- 10% extended boom for Performance Mainsail option
- Quality Halyards, Sheets, and running rigging.
- Autohelm AutoPilot, Signet Smart Pack instruments
- Sail inventory: light air furling 135% cruising jib, mainsail (10% os), 3 spinnakers (good), 3 150 Genoa’s (poor for rac-
ing), 135% deck sweeper and 110% blade.
- Cockpit Cushions, table (removable) and 2 cruising back-rest chairs
- New canvas sun covers for fenders, instruments and controls.
- Full Cruising interior with Stainless Steel LNG Stove/Oven
- 110V microwave, Ice maker (shore power)
- Hot/Cold water system.
- Upgraded LED cabin lighting
- New “Dual” Stereo w/Bluetooth (inside/outside).
- 32” Samsung Smart Set TV
- Engine: Universal Atomic Diesel, rebuilt heat exchanger, fresh and saltwater pumps, new hoses and Engine Compart-
ment sound insulation
- New laminated Lexan panels for Forward hatch and side window/port vents
- Battery System: 2 DeepCycle HD Batteries, 1 Engine Starting Battery. Custom charging regulator for Alternator charging system.