About this Yacht
37 ft 4 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
Designer: Jacques Fauroux
LOA: 37 ft 4 in
Beam: 12 ft 1 in
LWL: 31 ft 9 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 4 in
Displacement: 13448 lbs
Ballast: 4057 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (85 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (36 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
"Marea" is a 2 stateroom layout with spacious accommodations. Entering a 4 step companionway lends to an open Salon with a "L" shaped galley to starboard with access to the aft stateroom double berth. To port of companionway is a full head with step in shower., Jabsco manual head. Forward along the port hull is a forward facing Nav Station and long settee. Adjacent to starboard is a large U shape dinette, table lowers down to convert to a double berth. Forward stateroom has a V berth , storage locker and vanity with sink.
- 6'2" headroom
- Fwd cabin berth is 6'9" x 5'3"
- Aft stateroom berth is 6'8" x 6'10"
- 5 opening ports thru out and 2 opening hatches
- Teak and Holly sole
Large "L" shaped galley starboard to companionway with ample storage and working counter space. Safe and secure for working underway or on the hook.
- Deep double SS sink
- Pressure hot / cold water
- Top loading Frigoboat Refrigeration
- Force 10 (4) burner gimbaled LPG stove and oven
Electronics and Nav Station
Port and forward of the companionway is an IN LINE forard facing Nav Station with storage for future electronics. 12V / 110 panel at your finger tips.
- 30 amp shore power cord
- Cristec Nemo 25A Charger
- 2019 (2) GP 24 Batteries
- VHF radio - Ray 45
- RC420 Chartplotter
- Hand held VHF radio (2019-new antenna)
At the helm ....
- ST60 Tridata Knot and Depth
- ST60 Windspeed - point
- Raymarine A65 chartplotter at the Helm
- Plastimo 5" compass
Sails and Rigging
The Sun Odyssey 37 is a deck stepped, double spreader, sloop rig, Aluminum spar with all lines leading aft to the cockpit. (6) rope clutches to port and (4) to starboard.
- mid boom traveler
- (2) Harken #44 ST 2-speed primary winches
- (2) Harken #32 ST 2-speed cabin top winches
- Pro Furl system
- 2020 Quantum Stack Pack Main $4502 with 80% batten
- 80% Furling jib
- 110% Furling jib (approx)
- 2019 NEW STANDING RIGGING - Bay Svendsen
- 2019 New Main halyard / out haul / boom vang
Yanmar 27 hp 3GM30F FWC 3 cylinder
- Direct Drive
- Approx 501 hrs
- 2 blade fixed prop -- Bronze 16" x 11"
- Dripless shaft seal
- Single lever (throttle / gear)
- Goiot 35" stainless steel wheel
Fuel ... 36 gal Polyethylene / located under aft berth stb
Water ... 85 gal Polyethylene / Located under V-berth and aft berth
Hot water heater ... 5 gal Heats off of shore power and engine
Holding ... 25 gal Stainless Steel tank -port cockpit locker. Pump-out via deck fitting or overboard discharge by gravity.
Deck and Hull
"Marea" is a white hull, monolithic laminate made of layered fiberglass and polyester resin. It is reinforced and stiffened by a molded hull liner that features a structural grid, glued and glassed into the hull. Deck is white with a molded in non skid fiberglass with balsa core reinforcing for stiffness, vinylester gel-coat finish. Inward flange, bonded with aluminum extrusion toe-rail screwed through 8" on center.
- Bow and Stern SS pulpit
- Double high lifelines with boarding gates port and starboard
- Double bow roller
- Fore / Mid and Stern cleats
- Electric Lofrans Windlass
- Delta Fast Set #35 / 3/8" chain approx 35' & 5/8" 3-strand approx 120'
- Large cockpit
- Teak inlay cockpit seats
- 2019 Dodger and Bimini
- Wheel steering
- Fold down cockpit table
- Walk through transom
- Boarding ladder
- 2019 Bottom Paint -- 2 coats Pettit Trinidad RED (Bay Svendsen Yard)
- 2019 Cutless Bearing replaced at haul out
Items not included in sale of vessel
- Owners private suspenders and tools
- Staging decor