About this Yacht
37 ft 3 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
LOA: 37 ft 3 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
LWL: 34 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 4 in
Displacement: 14771 lbs
Ballast: 3900 lbs
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
COMFORT , SPACE and SEAWORTHINESS are the key words ! The interior design marries the Alpi Teak wood, stainless to provide a warm feeling. At sea, as in port, functional and practical details make the difference.
Entry thru a wide comfortable companionway and down 4 steps, you are welcomed by a rich and spacious salon. Immediately to port, you have access to a large head with a vanity and shower partition. Adjacent to starboard is a "L" shaped galley, great for working underway or on the hook. Starboard and aft lends access to an "inline" double berth stateroom with ample storage and hanging locker. Moving forward the dinette table lies mid-line with dinette seating to starboard. The table fold down and can convert to another double berth. The drop leaf folds up for a large dinner party, allowing seating from the long bench seat along the port side. The aft portion of the port settee gives way to the Nav Station sitting. "Luna" offers a very large forward cabin with full length shelves, a three compartment stacked hutch and double wide hanging locker. Gasketed doors and an overhead hatch with combination shade and screen show attention to details often overlooked. Last but not least is the expansive storage garage found behind the shower. this is the place for everything you wish to have aboard but not look at. Perfect for storing cockpit cushions, spare sails, spinnaker gear, spare parts and safety gear.
- 2 cabin / 1 head
- 6'5" headroom
- Opening ports and hatches
- Ocean Air shades / screens
- Fusion stereo w/ interior and exterior speakers
- "Ambiance Loft" (Expresso Tweed) material upholstery
- "Off shore Dodger w/ SS hand rails along the sides and aft to aid in moving fore and aft , round the cockpit.
Full "L" shaped galley to starboard of the companionway. Ample storage and great working lends to a very comfortable galley to work in.
- Deep double Ss sink
- Pressure Hot / Cold water
- Vitrigrigo Refrigeration and Freezer (top loading)
- Eno gimballed 2 burner propane stove and oven
- Built in covered "trash bin"
FUEL … 34 gal polyethylene / located under aft berth
WATER … 94 gal total polyethylene
53 gal forward under V Berth
35 gal aft / port under storage platform
6.5 gal HOT WATER HEATER under stb dinette settee
HOLDING … 21 gal polyethylene / located behind head wall.
Pump out at deck plate or discharge over board by gravity
Engine and Electrical
YANMAR 29 hp 3YM30 3 cyl FWC Sail Drive
- approx. 125 hrs.
- Flex-O-Fold 3 bladed prop bonze 16' diameter
- Single lever control @ the helm
- Engine serviced by Chucks Marine 4/18/2018
- July 2018 sail drive serviced and painted .. Trilex 33 anifouling .. KKMI
- (3) Gp 24 "wet" 2019 .. in parallel for a 255 Ah house bank
- (1) Gp 24 "wet" 2019 … Powerstride Starter Battery
- Cristec / 40A Charger
- 50' shore power cord
The Nav Station sits to port of companionway with ample storage area with desk and space for future electronics. 110V / 12V panel at your finger tips .
- ICOM IC-M504 VHF radio
- Fusion Stereo with speakers inside and New cockpit speakers installed 2018
With a wide cockpit "Luna" is set up with a centerline cockpit table with dual helm station.
- (2) Simrad IS20 Graphic displays .. located near the port and starboard helms. Page thru your Knot / Depth / / Rudder angle / course over ground / Lat & Long
- (1) Simrad IS20 Windspeed - point display
- Simrad AP24 Autopilot
- Simrad NSS-8GPS touchscreen color Chartplotter mounted in a rotating nav pod on the aft end of cockpit table
- Simrad Broadband Radar
- (2) Plastimo 3.5" Compass
- Davis Windex
Sails and Rigging
Deck stepped, fractional rigged, double spreader rig with most lines leading aft to cockpit to rope clutches and winches.
- Deck step, compression post stepped on structural grid
- Selden anodized aluminum mast and boom
- Fractional rig with double h aft swept double spreaders
- Facnor LS165 roller furler
- Rigging for Assymetrical
- Reinforced Tack Point - for rigging Assy or Code O
- Selden Rodkicker boom vang
- (2) Spinlock 5-block deck organizers
- Harken Traveler
- (2) Harken #46 ST 2 speed Primaries Winches
- (2) Harken #35 ST 2 speed cabin top winches
- IN MAST Furling main … Technique Voile Dacron
- Technique Voile Dacron 130% furling jib
- UK Dacron 90% furling jib
Deck and Hull
The Sun Odyssey 379 represents the perfect balance of ingredients that have made the Sun Odyssey range a success. The hard-chinned performance hull comes from the drawing boards of Marc Lombard. Special attention was given to the ease of sail handling, the ergonomics and the modern aesthetics. A hull with a hard chine, deep keel , and powerful rudder ensures the speed and the stability of the Sun Odyssey 379.
- Drop-down swim platform for easy water access and very secure cockpit while underway.
- Stern Hot/Cold shower
- July 2018 … Micron 66 2 coats
Excluded from sale of vessel
- Sellers personal tools
- Decorations and staging