About this Yacht
37 ft 3 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
Builder: Hunter Marine
Designer: Hunter Design Team
LOA: 37 ft 3 in
Beam: 12 ft 7 in
LWL: 32 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 16172 lbs
Ballast: 5400 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 60 ft 7 in
Total Power: 36 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 3JH2E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1065
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 36 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Entering from the companion way steps, you are welcomed with an abundance of natural light with large windows forward of the salon and long windows along the port and starboard along the coach roof. Her 6'6" headroom adds to the spacious and open feeling.
The galley is to port of the companionway and overlooks the salon. The salon has a large U shaped dinette table to starboard midship with a long settee adjacent to port. The aft of the settee doubles for a seat at the aft facing Nav Station.
Forward is a large V berth stateroom with cedar lined hanging locker and ample storage area. A sink and vanity is to starboard as you step in. The stateroom is private or you can open her up with the pass thru French windows in the starboard forward bulkhead.
Moving port aft is a large head with separate shower/head area and corian sink vanity with mirror . The head has a double access … salon and also access from the aft stateroom.
The owners stateroom passageway is aft of the galley, stb of companionway. The aft stateroom is an athwartship queen size bed. Two cedar lined hanging lockers and lots of storage and cabinets.
- 6'6" head room
- Varnished teak interior with teak and holly sole
- Interior (CREAM) plush fiber blend w/ 6" comfort back cushions in the salon
- (6) ports and hatches providing a tremendous amount of fresh air in the salon
- Hinging dinette table to service port settee
Comfort ! Convenience ! Livability !
The "L" shaped galley is starboard of the companionway. Facing the salon and easy access to the cockpit... this allows the "Chief" to be in the center of everything ! Not to mention, a very safe and easy galley to work in while on the hook or underway. Corian-like counter tops, ample working surface and storage beyond belief !
- Deep double SS sink
- Hot and cold Pressurized water
- Built-in waste bin
- Refrigeration / water cooled
- 3 burner Propane stove and oven
Nav Station is port of companionway , aft facing.
- 12v / 110 Breaker panel
- Electric automatic bilge pump
- 2018 Raymarine ST60 Knot / Depth / Windspeed-point
- 2018 Autopilot (evolution 2000 below deck
- 2018 Raymariine c125 Chartplotter
- 2018 Quantum WIRELESS Radar
- VHF radio
- Helm compass
Engine and Electrical
Yanmar 36 hp 3JH2E 3cyl FWC
- approx. 1065 hrs
- (2019) New Shaft / Transmission / Starter / Dripless / Alternator and
- Full service on engine 2019 -KKMI
- (2017) New Heat exchanger and Engine wire harness by Marty Chin $3200
- 2018 Starter Battery Gp
- 2019 (4) 6v WET 135 amp each / House side bank
- Heart 2000 Battery charger / inverter
- Easy Snap electrical cord 50'
Rigging and Sails
By incorporating sweptback spreaders and a pre bend in the mast, the need for a backstay has been eliminated. this allows for a fuller main, providing more power in an easy to tame mainsail.
- Anodized Fractional B&R sloop rig … Bermuda Rig
- All lines lead aft to cockpit
- Selden furling rig with double spreaders
- In Mast furling main (2017) non batten
- Furling jib 100%
- Pro Furl furling head system
- Rigid boom vang
- Adjustable traveler
- (2) Lewmar #40 Self Tailing winches
- (2) Lewmar #44 Self Tailing winches
Deck and Hull
The hull and deck are first sealed with 5200 sealant, then clamped and through-bolted around the entire deck. A high-density vinyl rub rail is then layed over seam for added protection.
- Cored hull sides
- Two-tone molded-in non-skid deck
- Bronze seacocks on thru-hulls under waterline
Hunter has added a Kevlar laminate, from the stem to the keel sump, to give added protection against collision (to an area most likely to take damage or penetration.
The LEAD keels are attached with stainless steel keel bolts.
- Deep FIN keel 6'6"
- Internally- mounted spade type rudder
- 2019 Bottom Painted KKMI (2 coats black Seahawk Biocide CG + 2 coats blue)
- Double high bow and stern stainless steel pulpit
- Double high life lines with boarding gates port and starboard (2018)
The arch is a measurement to important real estate, functional in multiple levels.
- By placing the traveler on top, this keeps the cockpit clear and safe.
- Cam cleats are conveniently placed on the interior wall of the arch to control the overhead traveler, easily by the helmsman.
- Its an attachment point for Bimini and also side curtains
- Great hand hold
- Dodger with SS side hand rails … safety comes first !
- NEW 2019 Canvas and cockpit SDE CURTAINS.. $5500
By moving the cockpit to gunnels, the Hunter 380 carries a much larger cockpit for a full crew, sailing or entertaining. Extra storage and a custom console are also benefits of a wider cockpit. The custom console houses all the instruments, compass, VHF radio , engine gauges and controls with ease. Destroyer wheel and pedestal guards are precisely placed for optimum convenience and control.
"Margarita" seats are always the best seats in the house and on the Hunter, there is no difference. Now, they even include drink holders !
Fold down walk thru transom seat, makes boarding a piece of cake . A pull out drop down boarding ladder for that afternoon swim is within a hand reach.
- Hot and Cold pressure cockpit shower
The anchor locker allows for a below-deck mounted windlass which keeps the decks clear and safe.
- Electric Windlass... Simpson Lawrence
- Delta 25lb with approx. 100' chain and approx. 150' rode
- Dual offset anchor rollers
Excluded from the sale of the vessel
- Dingy and OB
- Personal tools / clothing and staging