About this Yacht
41 ft 11 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
Builder: Island Packet
Designer: Bob Johnson
LOA: 41 ft 11 in
Beam: 13 ft 2 in
LWL: 32 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 7 in
Displacement: 21000 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 54 ft 4 in
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 4JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2455
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Aluminum (170 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (85 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (40 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The Island Packet 380 provides the feeling of a much larger yacht.
Entering down 4 comfortable stairs and a center lined companionway, one findes themselves in a spacious and light filled airy salon. A large "U" shape galley is to starboard of the companionway. Adjacent to port is access to the aft athwartship double berth stateroom. Moving forward along the port side is an aft facing Nav Station and long settee with Island Packet's signature fold-up table which is stowed on the forward port bulkhead. Lowered down she then can extend to accommodate folks on the starboard settee. This port settee also extends out to convert to another double berth. Forward you have a large full head to port with salon access, along with a private access to the master stateroom forward. The head is unique in her own rights .. a teak cover folds down over the head and walls fold out to make a clever shower enclosure. The Master Stateroom is a queen-sized island berth with access from either side. Another great feature to this berth, is she is low... no climbing up to get into bed ! Ample storage with two large cedar-lined drawers under the berth, cedar-lined hanging locker to starboard and lined shelves to port.
- Fine teak cabinetry through out
- Storage - Storage and more Storage
- Teak and Holly sole
- Diesel Hydronic Heater
- 2 Staterooms and with salon can sleep up to 7
- 2015 Electric Head (fresh water only) and new holding tank
- Forced air heating .. Diesel hydronics
A comfortable and secure wrap around galley lies immediately to the starboard side of the companionway. Featuring numerous convenience details for the cruising sailor. A generous, wrap around counter provides ample work space for food preparation while numerous drawers, lockers and laminated-lined cabinets offer abundant space for organized provisioning and kitchenware storage. Built-in dish rack with cutlery storage.
- Deep double SS sink
- (3) burner LPG gimbaled Princess stove and oven
- Figoboat 12v DEEP Refrigeration and Freezer
- Slide out storage area for trash
- Flip up additional counter space
Aft facing Nav Station sits port of companionway at base of port settee. Ample room for future electronics. Large desk for storage and easy to work at under way.
- 2018 Quantum Radar
- 2018 Axiom chartplotter
- 2018 Raymarine EV400 Autopilot w/ P70control head
- Raymarine ST60 Tri data knot-depth
- Raymarine ST60 Windspeed-point
- IC M802 SSB with tuner
- PTC II Pro Modem ( SSB radio modem)
- Standard Horizon w/ AIS transceiver 650 Class B
- Kenwood AM/FM/CD (2015)
- Tank Monitor system - water / fuel
An exceptional amount of interior stowage is available in the salon, as elsewhere in the yacht, due in large part to the generous tankage centrally located below the cabin sole. Thus, providing additional comfort while underway by keeping the considerable weight of tank fluids low and out of the ends of the yacht.
- FUEL 85 gal
- WATER 170 gal
- HOT WATER HEATER 11 gal
- HOLDING 40 gal
- Watermaker 24 GPH (has never been used with current owner of 2014).. as is
Engine .. Genset .. Solar .. Batteries
Yanmar 50hp 4JH3E FWC 4 cyle
- 2455 engine hrs
- 3 Blade feathering "MAX Prop"
- Single lever engine control mounted on pedestal
- Engine shaft seal is a traditional packing gland
- 2018 new Alternator
- 2018 fuel tank cleaned and fuel polished (tank located in front of engine below sole)
- 6hp … 12v output
Solar Panels (2) / Custom mount above dodger .. / Siemens SM55
- (4) 92amp/each WM --- House
- (1) Starter
Rigging and Sails
- Keel stepped - anodized aluminum Charleston Spar
- Single spreader - Cutter rig - Mast head rigged
- Harken roller furling head system on jib and staysail
- Garhauer rigid boom vang
- (2) Lewmar #48 ST Primaries
- (2) Lewmar #48 ST Secondary
- (2) Lewmar #30 ST Cabin top winches
- Approx 120% furling jib
- Hoyt self tending boom w/ 90% furling sail
- 2016 Full batten Stack Pack Main
- Asy Spin w/ sock (never used or inspected by current owner)
Hull and Deck
The Island Packet 380 represents a further evolution of the design, engineering, and construction philosophy proven in over 1500 yachts and in countless miles of all kinds of cruising. The Full Foil keel continues as the foundation of the Island Packet concept, and its design and construction provide a host of advantages to the cruising sailor. Moderate draft for access to a wider variety of cruising grounds, integral one-piece construction for superior strength.
- Skeg hung rudder
- BOW THRUSTER - 2015 installed by Svendsen
- Draft 4'7"
The hull is hand laminated in a female mold using knitted and woven fabric. The ballast is internal with a full keel. The deck and cabin top are sandwich structures utilizing "Polycore" a resin/microsphere material.
The hull to deck joint is covered with a wide flat varnished teak rail with a full length stainless steel half oval trim at its outer edge.
The hull is cream gel coat with a painted dark blue boot strip at waterline. The topsides are cream gel coat. Teak eye brow along cabin top with Stainless steel hand rail running the length of the cabin top.
- Two tone premium diamond pattern, slip resistant surfaces - designed for safety and security while moving fore and aft.
- Eleven opening polished Stainless Steel ports w/ screens
- Five deck hatches
- Three deck Dorade vents
- Double high SS bow pulpit
- Double high SS stern pulpit with "margarita" seats
- Double high lifelines with port / starboard boarding gates
- Double bow roller
- Lewmar Anchor Windlass
- 45 lb CQR with approx. 100' of 5/16 chain and 200' rode
- Fortress FX-23 w/ 20' chain and 200' rode
The helmsperson will enjoy excellent visibility from the raised seat with padded backrest. The console mounted steering features Island Packet's trademark rack and pinion geared design, providing a combination of reliability, strength, and sensitivity unmatched by any other wheel steering design.
Recessed transom with lower molded swim platform/step and a hinged stainless steel boarding ladder.
- Hand held stern shower (cold only)
- Drop down boarding ladder
- 2018 Dodger / Sunshade with mesh drop sides
Additional items included
- 2018 Zodiac Cadet 230 roll up dinghy
- Merc OB 3 1/2 hp 2 cyl
Excluded from sale of vessel
- Personal gear / suspenders / clothing
- Personal tools