About this Yacht
42 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
Designer: GROUPE FINOT
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 11 in
LWL: 38 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 11 in
Engine Brand: SINGLE
Engine Model: VOLVO
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Number of heads: 2
Seating Capacity: 7
Wind speed and direction
LOA: 43' 2"
LWL: 38' 7"
Beam: 12' 11"
Draft: 5' 7"
Ballast: 5,836 lbs
Displacement: 19,797 lbs
Bridge clearance: 54' 4"
Headroom: 6' 5"
Down the companionway steps, you’ll discover an imaginative interior design that will delight the most demanding cruiser. The joinery work beautifully frames a layout that boasts loads of storage and light.
In the forward master cabin, there’s a comfortable centerline berth with innerspring mattress and sitting area and two wonderful bureau drawers under the berth. A private master head features a stall shower.
In the salon, the large U-shaped settee to starboard surrounds an expandable table for serving meals to up to seven. The table drops to convert to a double berth. To port is another settee that can serve as a single sea berth. Storage is abundant throughout the salon.
Moving aft, a large forward-facing nav station to port features plenty of storage and access to electric panels and electronics.
The L-shaped galley to starboard of the companionway features a 3-burner Force 10 propane range & oven, microwave, large front opening refrigeration, and a separate top-loading freezer, double deep SS sinks, and plenty of storage cabinets.
To the port of the companionway is the second head, convenient for access as a day-head from the cockpit or the large aft stateroom.
Sails, Sail Handling & Canvas
- Selden In-mast furling main
- Hood 120% genoa (new 2020)
- New running rigging
- ProFurl headsail furler
- 2 Lewmar # 48 CST Chrome Primary Winches
- 2 Lewmar # 40 Halyard Winches
- Halyards, Vang, Mainsheet, Reefs All Led Aft
- Extra Halyard and Clutch installed
- 5 Spinlock XT Stoppers
- Solid Boom Vang
- Dodger frame (canvas to be replaced)
- Teak side decks
- Bottom paint (2018)
- Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo - D255B
- Year Built: 2005
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Location: Center
- Engine Hours: 1,300
- Propeller: 3 blade propeller
- Drive Type: Direct Shaft Drive
- Raymarine RC530 Series Multifunction Display
- Raymarine 18" Radar Dome
- Raymarine ST-60 Tridata Knot, Log, Depth
- Raymarine ST-60 WindMachine (Speed & Direction)
- RayMarine ST6001+ Linear Type 1 Autopilot
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF w/ DSC & RAM mic
- Stereo USB sound system w/ flip-up 7" Display
- Flat Screen Smart TV with Bullet Antenna
- Holding tank monitor
- 40 Amp Battery Charger
- New AGM Starter battery (2019)
- New AGM Battery bank of 4- 400 amp hrs (2019)
- 30 Amp Shore Power inlet with 50' Shore Power Cord
- 110V and 12V Electrical Panels at Nav Station
- 7 - 110V Outlets throughout boat
Other and factory options
- Teak side decks, cockpit seats, and swim platform
- Double Lifelines w/ Lifeline Gates P&S
- 42” Folding Leather Covered Wheel on Edson Pedestal
- Binnacle Compass
- Pedestal Guard w/ Instrument Pod
- Walk-thru Transom with Teak Swim Platform & Swim Ladder
- H/C Cockpit Shower
- Hot & Cold Pressure Fresh Water System
- Dual-Heated Engine & 110Volt Hot water
- Stern rail seats
- Hatch Screen Opt
- Medium Draft 5’ 7” Keel
- Winch Upgrade, # 54 CST Primaries in lieu # 48s
- Winch Upgrade, # 44 CST Halyard Winches P&S in lieu of # the 40's
- Electric Flush Toilet in both heads
- Custom bedding & comforter
- Beneteau dishware
- Fresh Water Tanks: (154 gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: (53 gallons)
- Holding Tanks: 2 (22 gallons each, 44 gallons total)