About this Yacht
42 ft 6 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
LOA: 42 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 38 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs
Ballast: 7700 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 60 ft 6 in
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
The Passage 42 center cockpit plan allows for tremendous volume for the salon as well as for the master aft stateroom. Entering down the center line companionway allows you access to the galley to starboard. The salon is rich in light, comfortable space and abundant storage. To port of companion way is a pass through to the aft stateroom . Functionality is what it is all about ... Engine access isn't just below companionway stairs but you also have great access from the side. Along the hull is huge Nav Station ( large enough for paper charts .. wow !! ) Storage unbelievable and space for future electronics ! Double hanging locker for the quick jacket or foul weather gear that you want to grab in a hurry. Moving aft is the owners stateroom. Let me share .... you WILL be wanting to spend more time here ! A queen center line, walk around berth with opening ports and hatches but most of all ... 2 windows at your pillows to catch the ray of sunshine and fresh air to wake up to. Its decadent !!! The aft stateroom has its own private head with step in shower and TUB ! Ok... if we must leave the stateroom, the salon is just nice. This salon is incredible, in size and light. A love seat settee is to starboard with storage under and twin cabinets over. The dining table is to port with a u-shaped seating a center line bench seat adjacent. Entertainment center is on the forward bulkhead. Moving forward you have a full head with shower with access from salon and direct access from forward stateroom. Forward is a large V-berth stateroom with make-up vanity and seat to port , hanging lockers port and starboard and drawers under the berth.
- 6'5" headroom
- Rich wood finish throughout
- Samsung TV & Yamaha surround system ( antenna needed if you don't have cable)
- Pioneer stereo (speakers inside & out , also runs thru the surround system !)
- Tan ultra suede upholstery
To starboard of the companionway is a large "U" shaped galley . Ample storage and working counter space. A galley fit for any Admiral !
- Center line deep double SS sink
- Pressure hot/cold water
- Hillerrange gimbaled CNG 3 burner stove and oven
- Adler Barbour top loading freezer
- Adler Barbour top and front loading refrigeration
- Corian counter
- Stern mounted BBQ
Rigging and Sails
Mast head, sloop rig , double spreader with most lines lead aft to cockpit winches and rope clutches
- Hood roller furling head system - located below deck
- Isomat spar
- B&R Rig
- Mast mounted pole
- (1) Electric Harken # 44 cabin topo winch
- (1) Barient 21-33 2 speed
- (2) Barient 24-45 2 speed
- (2) Barient #32
- Adjustable main sheet traveler on SS arch
- Full Batten Main w/ Dutchman flaking system
- 105% furling jib
- 130% furling jib
- 160 % furling genoa (lightly used)
Engine and Electrical
Yanmar 62 hp 4JH2-hte
- approx 1639 hrs
- 3 blade Max feathering prop
High out put alternator ... 7hp Kaboto
- 12v to inverter / charger
Air Marine Wind Generator (2010)
- 400 W turbine with upgraded Blue blades
(3) Solar panels mounted on dingy davits ....300W total (2016)
2500 W Inverter / Charger
(2) 8D Wet Battery bank - House
(1) Gp 27 starter battery
Along passage way, port of companionway to aft stateroom is a large nav station with ample storage space for future electronics. Roll out a chart ... no problem. A real Nav Station to work at !
- Garmin Map 215 @ nav station
- Autohelm Knot - Depth - Windspeed & point
- Raymarine ST7000 Autopilot
- Ray 240 VHF
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- Clock and Barometer
Deck and Hull
The Hunter 42's center cockpit configuration lends itself to easy cruising and comfort, all away around.
- Double bow roller lends home for a Rocna 25lb anchor with 225 5/16 chain.
- Maxwell VW 800 Electric windlass.
- Double high lifelines with port and starboard boarding gates.
- SS handrails along the cabin top for safety and security.
- The side decks are wide and feature inboard chain plates that makes it easy to get fore and aft.
- A large foredeck provides ample space when anchoring or docking and laying out !
- The deck area behind the cockpit is flat and ideal for laying out and catching the rays, also.
- The reverse transom has molded steps which makes getting in and out of the water or the dingy easy and safe .
- Davits for dingy and OB are also within hands reach.
- Solar panels are mounted above davits and there is also a Wind Generator mounted starboard stern.
- The cockpit is intelligently laid out with all lines within easy reach. The cockpit is protected by a dodger / bimini and transition.
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- Bottom painted - Trinidad (2017 )
Additional items included in sell of Oasis
- 2010 WM 10'3" rib
- Johnson 8 hp
Items not included in sell of Oasis
- Personal tools
- Personal spenders
- Staging items