"La Santa Maria" shows pride of ownership from stem to stern. Two private staterooms / single head, Ultra "Oyster" throughout the salon. Powered by a Universal 30hp. She carries a Doyle Stack Pack, 105% furling jib.
The Catalina 36 hits a sweet spot among weekend cruisers. It's big enough to be comfortable and capable, but small enough to easily manage it short handed AND it comes at an approachable price.
She has a very open, spacious, light and airy salon with a headroom of 6'5". U" shaped dinette midship and to port. Table lowers down to convert to a double berth. Adjacent to starboard is alond sette, which also converts to a game table with 2 seats. Great "U" shape galley to port of companionway. To starboard is a full chart table with swing out chair. Aft and starboard is access to the aft stateroom with a double athwartship berth stateroom. Forward is a full "wet" head to port and forward V berth stateroom with hanging locker and storage below.
- Teak interior with teak/holly floor
- 2003 "Oyster" Ultraleatherette in the salon
- Navy blue velour covering fore and aft berths
- Ships Clock
Large "U" shaped galley to port of companionway with ample working surface and storage. Comfortable and safe for working underway or on the hook !
- Pressure Hot / Cold Water
- Deep double SS sink
- Adler Barbour Refrigeration / Freezer
- Hillerange Propane (2) burner stove and oven
- Microwave - Princess
Nav Station sits starboard of companionway with ample space for storage for future electronics . 12v / 110 panel at your finger tips.
- Autohelm Tri - Knot / Depth
- Windspeed -point
- 2KW Furuno Radar - mounted on stern pole
- B&G chart @ Nav
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Apelco 9500 VHF
- Mast mounted windex
Universal 30 hp M-35A 4cyl FWC
- 1" Bronze Shaft
- 3 blade bronze fixed 15"RH 9" Prop
- Dual level @ Edson pedistal
- Edson 32" SS wheel
- Marinco 30A inlet with 50' cord
- Xantrex 1500 W
- (2) 12V 4D House bank
- (1) 12v Group 27 Starter battery
Rigging and Sails
- Keel stepped, single spreader sloop rig with split back stay and with all lines led aft to cockpit to rope clutches and jam cleat
- Garhauer rigid boom vang
- Garhauer traveler
- (2) Lewmar ST#30 - cabin top winches
- (2) Lewmar ST #48 - primary winches
- Schaeffer roller furler
- Hood 105% furling jib with foam luff - 5/2008
- Doyle stack pack full batten main/ single reef with Dutchman system - 6/2006
- The hull structure is rugged, hand-laminated solid one piece fiberglass
- Molded structural hull liner
- LEAD WING keel 4'5"
- Spade rudder
- White hull with red and blue accent stripes
- External flange hull to deck joint
- 2 tone deck / white deck with molded in grey non skid
- Low cabin trunk with stainless steel hand rail along cabin top for safety
- Double high 1" SS bow pulpit
- Deep anchor well
- Electric Windless - Maxwell 500
- Single SS bow roller
- Fortress Fx7 10' 3/16 chain and approx 100' rode
- Bruce 33# 90' 1/4 chain and 100' 1/2 rode
- Double high life lines with boarding gates port and starboard
- Double high SS stern pulpit with custom Stainless Steel rail replacing life line to boarding gates giving a very secure and safety feeling moving in and out of cockpit
- T shape cockpit
- Dodger FRAME only ...
- Stern rail "margarita" seats port and starboard
- Walk thru transom with drop down boarding ladder -- a great feature for easy access boarding swimmers and guest from dingy.
- 8/31/2022 Bottom paint 2-coats Micron 66 SF BoatWorks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Propeller:3 Blade, Bronze