Built in Seattle Washington, the gate way to the Alaska inside Passage. The Ranger Tugs show their popularity, as the guide for a Perfect Escape !
The Ranger Tugs 29 incorporates many large yacht features that are appreciated by the experienced skipper. A convenient pilot house door at the helm opens directly to the outside deck for quick access to deck and dock lines. Bow and Stern thrusters greatly enhance maneuverability. Powered by an Yanmar 250 hp. She carries Garmin Radar / Chartplotter / Autopilot .
QUICK .... NIMBLE .... EASY TO MANAGE !
Give us a call today to get aboard this exceptional clean Ranger Tugs R-29 !
Upon entering the deckhouse the first thing you'll notice is that the entire area slodded with natural light. Immediate to port is bi-folding door and step down to a comfortable quarter berth. Moving forward is a step up area to port lends to a dinette area that has the "birds eye" view to the harbor surrounding. Table lowers to convert to a double berth. The forward seat to the dinette converts to the "Admirals" seat". Along the starboard hull is a full galley with the Helm all the way forward. Moving forward to the bow is a bright and very spacious stateroom with an island berth, and a seperat head with Tecma Electric head.
- 2017 Ultraleather and suede cushions
- Queen size mattress in the Master Stateroom
- Heater driven off of engine
- Webasto diesel heat
- Teak and Holly sole
- Dinette seats 4 comfortably
- (5) port house roof hatches for fresh air and natural light / (10) windows
- Pilot house sliding door at helm - starboard side
- Viso Flat Screen TV in Master Stateoom
- Double foam cushion for the aft quarter berth
The galley lies along the starboard side of the salon area. Ample storage and working counter space.
- Stainless Steel sink
- Hot / Cold presure water
- Princess - 2 burner LPG stove and oven
- 2020 - Dometic Wine Cooler (holds 6 bottles)
- 2021 Nova Kool Refrigeration / Freezer
- Contoure Microwave
- Garmin 5215 Radar / Chartplotter
- 50" SS mast on hinge to Radar mount
- Garmin GH10 Autopilot
- Garmin remote control autopilot (Does not work)
- Speed / Depth
- Ritchie compass
- Garmin VHF 200 radio
- Fusion Stereo AM/FM/CD
- Air Horn mounted on cabin top (but no compresser ever installed)
- Spotlight 6"
Yanmar 260 hp 6BY2 260 FWC 6 CYL Turbo charged
- 3 blade bronze fixed prop
- 1 1/2 " Stainless steel shaft
- Hydraulic steering
- Engine hrs ..... 520 hrs
- Engine control and helm panel w/ full instrumentation
- (4) Windshield wipers on windows at helm
- Single - lever engine control (throttle / shift)
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- 5/2021 New trim tabs - hydraulic
- Nov 2022 Engine serviced - List Marine
- 2500 rpm .... 9.2 kts .... burning 4.4 gal / hr (approx)
- 3100 rpm ....13.9 Kts .... burning 7.5 gal / hr (approx)
- 4000 rpm .... 22 kts .... burning 13.4 gal / hr (approx) - wide open
- (6) Gp31 AGM - Nov 2022
- 2021 - Pro Mariner True Sine 2000 Inverter/Charger
- Electrical panel AC/DC
- Shorepower 30 amp / 115 V with 50' cord
Fuel ..... 120 gal
Water ..... 70 gal
Hot Water heater .....6 gal (heaterd off of engine or shore 110V power)
Holding tank ..... 40 galHull and Deck
HD gelcoat combined with a vinyl ester barrier coat and woven glass are the foundation for this Semi-Displacement hull. The hull is SOLID fiberglass both below and above the waterline. The planing sections and a reverse chine are located aft. This combination allows for a good speed with modest power and excellent stability in high speed turns or at rest. The decks and cabin are cored glass. Access to the vessel can be either through a transom door off the cockpit or starboard helmsman door. The cockpit itself is relatively large and has a SS sink. Having water and a sink in the cockpit of a boat at this size is unusual and will appreciated by experienced cruisers and avid fishermen alike. Another nice feature is a the built-in steps hinged at the coaming that swing up to allow access to equipment and a relatively large stowage space tucked neatly under the steps.
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- 12v Lewmar 1000 SS windlass (controls at helm and bow)
- Stainless Steel bow and stern rail
- Dark Capt Navy blue awlgrip hull paint
- 3/2020 Bottom paint - Intlx-Micron "Red"
- 5/2021 New Hydraulic Trim tabs
- Swim Platform adds another 3' -- to extend her over all length to 33'4"
- 4 rung boarding ladder off of teh swim platform
- Weaver Davit system for a dingy (dingy not included)
- Sport rack with stainless steel ladder on port side
- SS sink and working counter surface in cockpit with storage below
- Magma BBQ on stern rail
- 2018 Canvas
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
We are available 24 / 7 for your calls / text and emails. Looking forward to hearing from you !
Roger Goodsell Cell 510-710-6822 Rogerg@cruisingyachts.net
Dinah Goodsell Cell 510-710-6823 Dinahg@cruisingyachts.net
Propeller:3 Blade, Bronze