Supreme Harmony comes with the Beneteau Oceanis 2017 45. She brings you the life Style of Being on the Water laced with New Adventures.
Bella has been outfitted with the finest options with complete attention to detail that will brings smiles to its new owner.
Listed below is complete overview
Options Installed and Update
Installed Washer and Dryer Two Units
- Large dehumidifier
- All Electric Heads Fresh Water
- Winch handles are in the port cockpit locker,
- Clutch labels for the lines should be correct.
- New furling line on the headsail, foredeck in the winter.
- Fenders and dock lines in the transom lockers)
- Engine Excellent condition run weekly
- Bilge is dry and kept clean at all times
-Rocna 25 (55lb) anchor w/mantus swivel (21)
- -Rebedded 8 stem bolts at SF boatworks (Aug 22)
- -Replace bow nav lights (Nov 22)
- -2 linked segments of chain (150+100ft) and 200ft rode, connected
- -Shorter separate chain/rode for stern anchor, rode bag.
- -Mantus chain hook on white snubber line.
- Sail locker:
- -Code 0
- More lines and boathooks and cleaning supplies
- -Ultraline dyneema spool 100m, (2021)
- -All port side stanchions re-bedded with butyl, spring 2022).
- -Powered Winches serviced spring 23.
- -Secondary manual winch serviced this year.
- -Harken grease/oil is in the bin in the sbd cockpit locker.
- -Mantus stern anchor bracket
- -Simrad halo20+ radar (2021)
- -Scotty powered downrigger + 2 cannonballs stored by aft head (2021)
- -Full cockpit enclosure with covers and full bug screen enclosure (2022)
- -+2 fenders, in transom locker (2022)
- -Extremely large inflatable fender for horizontal use, for docking against poles or to fend off stern from dock (2021)
- -Replace mainsail furling drum (oct 2021)
- -2x Viking fiberglass propane tank 17lb (2021)
- -Trilux 33 antifouling hull paint (Aug 22)
- -Propspeed on prop and on watt and sea (Aug 22)
- -Airmar trisensor (June 2022)
- -Rudder bushing replace (Aug 22)
- Cabin: Forward
- -Top load washer and front load dryer in forward shower, drains thru sink seacock (2021)
- -Both head hoses full replace (April 22).
- -Forward head seacock/valve replaced (aug22).
- -Chromecast on TV
- -Predict wind data hub (2023, not installed)
- -Corrosion reference electrode (2021)
- -L-track in port aft cabin for securing cargo (2022)
- -Partial insulation for webasto heater ducting to improve heat delivery forward, 2022
- -Replace fridge drain hose (2022)
Plus so much more read on!
VESSEL TYPE: Beneteau Oceanis 45.1 auxiliary diesel sloop.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Berthing for up to six.
HAILING PORT: Marina Del Rey, Ca.
HULL NUMBER: BEYDJ160B717.
REG/DOC NO.: Current Certificate of Documentation seen.
HULL INFORMATION AND DIMENSIONS: Specifications obtained from Beneteau brochure.
BUILDER: Beneteau. Marion, South Carolina.
DESIGNER: Group Finot.
YEAR BUILT: 2017
LOA: 13.94 m/ 45.73 ft LWL: 12.98 m/42.58 ft. BEAM: 4.50 m/14.76 ft DRAFT: 1.75m/ 5.74 ft. DISPLACEMENT: 10, 549 kg/ 23,256 lbs BALLAST: 3,036 kg/6,693 lbs. HULL AND APPENDAGES:
CONSTRUCTION: Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (F.R.P.). MATERIALS: Polyester/Vinylester resin, woven and stitched Fiberglass cloth. FRAMING: Molded F.R.P. structural grid, bonded to the hull.
DECKING: Balsa cored molded F.R.P. sandwich composite with teak deck overlay.
EEL: Cast iron fin keel with bulb.
ENGINE: Yanmar Diesel 4JH57.
SERIAL NUMBERS: E11904.
ESTIMATED HORSEPOWER: 38.1 kw/51.8 hp @ 2907 rpm/ 41.9 kw/56.9 @ 3000 rpm.
TYPE: Four-cylinder freshwater cooled naturally aspirated diesel.
TRANSMISSION: Yanmar SD60 Sail-drive.
FILTERS: Yanmar remote mount. Baldwin remote mount for generator. CONTROLS: Lever to cables to engine controls.
EXHAUST: Wet, discharging through waterlift canister to hull outlet. STEERING SYSTEM: Twin wheels to chain/cable to aluminum rudder quadrant. ENGINE ROOM VENTILATION: Natural through ducts and cowls.
GENERATOR: Cummins Onan MDKBJ-1101C, serial number I160996421, three cylinder freshwater cooled diesel belt coupled to 110 VAC single phase 7.5 kw generator.
HOURS: 246.0 indicated.
HYDRAULIC: Lecomble and Schmitt hydraulic pump with reservoir. FRESH WATER: Jabsco Par-Max 4 31620-7003, 4.3 gpm, 12 VDC, with pressure tank.
SUMP PUMPS: (2) Whale Gulper 320 with timer relays. 12 VDC. (1) Whale Gulper 320 ice box drain.
WASTE: (1) Jabsco Par-Max 4 31631-1092 toilet water intake pump.
BILGE: Rule 1100 automatic 12 VDC, Plastimo manual diaphragm.
WATERMAKER: Spectra Watermaker high pressure pump and membrane under starboard settee. Spectra marine boost pump in starboard lazarette Spectra feed pump in engine box.
FUEL: Facet 12 Vdc fuel pump for generator.
COOLING: 110 vac air conditioning intake cooling pump.
FUEL: Diesel NUMBER OF TANKS: Two.
CAPACITY: 52.8 US gallons/ 200 liters / 18.5 US gallons/ 70 liters. MATERIAL: Molded plastic. (1) under port aft quarter berth. (1) aft in port lazarette. FILLS: Aft deck.
VENTS: To atmosphere at aft hull quarter.
SHUTOFFS: At tank top.
WATER: Two independent tanks. One tank under forward berth. One under Starboard side aft berth.
CAPACITY: 87 US gallons forward/330 Liters. Aft tank not determined. MATERIAL: Molded plastic.
OTHER: Two molded plastic waste tanks. 64 liters/17 US gallons forward. 80 liters/ 21 US Gallons aft.
VOLTAGE: 110 VAC and 12 VDC.
BATTERIES: Fullriver DC85-12 group 24 85 ah in parallel for the bow-thruster, (6) Fullriver DC115-12 115 ah in parallel for house, (1) Fullriver DC85-12 engine battery start,
ALTERNATORS: Hitachi 125 amp engine belt driven.
SHOREPOWER: 110 VAC 30 amp routed through Hubble type socket to dual pole circuit breaker with slide lockout for generator power to branch loads. Dual pole circuit breaker for inverter output,
CHARGER: Cristec Ypower 12V/60 A, Cristec 12V/25 A, Watt and Sea 600 watt hydro charger routed through a Watt and Sea 600 hydro and solar converter.
INVERTER: Marinco 2000 watt inverter.
OTHER: Cristec RCE/150-1E-3IG. Battery isolator.
ANCHORS: Delta quickset with chain rode.
WINDLASS: Quick capstan type with chain wheel and warping drum, handheld remote and helm station CHC1202M remote.
SPARS AND RELATED RIGGING AND CONTROLS:
WINCHES: (2) Harken 46 2 speed Self Tailing primary, (1) Harken 900 Unipower Self Tailing with 12 VDC motor, (1) Harken 40 2 speed Self Tailing.
SPAR: Aluminum double spreader mast, in mast furling. Aluminum boom fitted with rigid vang.
STANDING RIGGING: 1x19 Stainless steel wire with stainless steel terminals, turnbuckles and toggles.
RUNNING RIGGING: Dacron/composite line.
SAILS: Dacron/ composite roller furling main, Dacron/ composite roller furling jib, new. New composite code zero with furler, new cruising spinnaker with sock
ROLLER FURLING: Facnor. Number not seen.
LINE CONTROLS: (3) Spinlock XTS clutches, (1) triple. XTS clutch, (6) single. XTS.
FIRE AND SAFETY:
PORTABLE FIRE SYSTEMS: (2) 2 1/2 lb Dry Chemical.
ALARMS: Kidde automatic Co and fire detector. SIGNALING DEVICES:
HORNS: Canister type.
LIFEJACKETS: Quantity of type II.
LIFERAFT: Revere Offshore Commander 2.0 hard canister type. Capacity for six serial number 6
RINGS: Life-sling device.
EPIRB: ACR RLB-36, 406 Mhz, serial number 13927.
PULPITS AND RAILS: Stainless steel alloy pulpit, stanchions and stern rails. Double Stainless steel alloy 7x19 lifelines.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION:
COMPASS: (2) Plastimo Olympic 135.
RADIO(S): Brookes and Gaethouse V50 VHF, B&G H50 wireless handheld. AIS: Brookes and Gatehouse NAIS-400.
RADAR/GPS: Brookes and Gatehouse Zeus 12 and Zeus 7.
DEPTH SOUNDER: Brookes and Gatehouse.
AUTO PILOT: Brookes and Gatehouse with LeComble and Schmitt hydraulic.
PERFORMANCE PACKAGE: Brookes and Gatehouse system centered around Zeus 2 W12 version 18.3 display, with (2) Zeus 2 W7 version 18.3 displays, (2) Brookes and Gatehouse Triton 2 multi-function displays.
NAVIGATION LIGHTS: Displayed in approved positions at both deck level and at masthead.
RADAR REFLRCTOR: Firdell Blipper.
STOVE: Force 10 three burner stove with oven. Liquid Propane Gas fueled with solenoid shutoff valve.
REFRIGERATION: Vitrifrigo C130RBD3, front load, Vitrifrigo BN86 BT top load icebox.
SINKS: Dual Stainless steel alloy.
WATERHEATER: Nautic Boiler B-3 40 liter 110 vac/engine heat transfer.
CANVAS PACKAGE: Iverson Design dodger with windows and window covers,
(2) wheel covers,
DAVITS: Welded Stainless steel alloy davit structure on stern,
West Marine RIB dinghy, Mercury 6 hp four stroke outboard,
1FX6201EK, Dometic DTU12-1161-410A 12000 btu reverse cycle air conditioning unit under forward berth.
Dometic DTG16R-1171-410A 16000 btu reverse cycle air conditioning under starboard forward settee,
(2) Jabsco marine toilets with macerator pumps.
Fusion MS-RA205 marine stereo,
Webasto AT 40/55 diesel heater,
Built to combine safety, luxury and performance, the Oceanis 45’s distinctive hard chine promotes stability and increases interior space. Boasting a large cockpit with dual helms, open deck plan, roomy seating and a transom that doubles as a swim platform, this yacht corners the market in function and comfort.
Intelligent use of space allows a range of options below deck, including two heads with a choice of two, three, or four cabins. The skilfully designed interior, in either contemporary light oak or traditional mahogany, is bright and maximizes storage space.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Call Trenton Carroll anytime Day or Night I will answer 310-503-5547