New to the market and won't last long so call the listing agent Ian Van Tuyl while it's still available.
Some of the features below.
- 260 Hp Volve Dr Engine with Electronic Controls (included)
- Volve 5-year extended coverage warranty ($3,200)
- Midnight Blue Hull color ($5,000)
- Navigation Package: Garmin7612, 4KW radar Dome, GPS antenna, Depthsounder/Fishfinder, and Garmin Autopilot w/ remote (inc)
- Diesel Heater Forced Air Furnace(inc)
- Bow/Stern Thruster w/ wireless remote (inc)
- Solar Panel, Kyocera 140 w/ control panel (inc) - Swim Platform Rails (inc)
8 ft 6 in
- TV Set
- Navigation Center - Plotter
- Stern Thruster
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump - Microwave Oven
- Marine Head
- Hot Water
- Road Trailer
- Cockpit Shower - Davit(s)
- Depthsounder - Radar
- Radar Detector - Repeater(s)
- Compass - GPS
- Battery Charger
- Shore Power Inlet - InverterManufacturer Provided Description
The C28 forward stateroom, with its convertible V-berth, television and private head with shower, offers exceptional privacy and comfort. The C28 adds the convenience of a mini-galley in this space (NW Edition) or bench seat with storage beneath (Luxury Edition) to create a welcoming after-hours retreat…or a separate hideaway for the kids.
The C28 includes a self-bailing innerliner cockpit that’s ideal for fishing or relaxing at anchor. A solid gate offers access to a custom transom platform with integral boarding ladder for watersports or easy access to tender or dock. The C28 cockpit seating plan incorperates a reversible seat integrated into the transom as well as flip-out seating from the Starboard and Port sides. With nearly 16 square feet of additional deck area, the cockpit on the Cutwater 28 also includes built-in cabinets for refreshments and extra storage volume..
Single-engine diesel power and the exclusive Cutwater Hull design combine to deliver admirable cruise speeds, and exceptional fuel economy to maximize range. Standard bow and stern thruster make docking a breeze. And being trailerable the C28 offers quick, convenient access to distant cruising waterways.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Call / Text Ian Van Tuyl the listing Agent for the fastest response at 1-619-507-4416