The 36 Catalina in known for it's spacious and comfortable layout with large cockpit , spacious interior and unless storage availability.
"The Ward" is a very clean 1984 Catalina 36. This Catalina 36 has had the Hull Painted Flag Blue the Mast pulled and new standing rigging along with new electronics and lots of upgrades. If you are looking for a Catalina in this vintage you must take a look at the Ward. Call or text the listing agent Ian today while its still available.
THE WARD sailboat upgrades
- Rigging / Mast Work / Boom / Electrical done by Pacific Offshore Rigging $15,856.00
- Blue laminate counter tops main cabin, Wood laminate counter tops navigation table, main cabin drawer cabinet $800.00
- New toilet with plumbing to holding tank installation $350.00
- New Lexan window “V” berth overhead installation $280.00
- New lighting
- Berthing areas $250.00
- Main cabin all areas $950.00
- Walkway night lights main cabin $135.00
- Head $35.00
- Navigation table chart light $95.00
- New stove $1,400.00
- New LPG tank with fittings $489.00
- New refrigeration unit $1,200.00
- Custom wood tabletop main cabin $785.00
- New stainless-steel sink and faucet main cabin $525.00
- Custom wood holders for porcelain dishes and glassware $85.00
- Vintage Authentic Navy shipboard porcelain dinnerware set $750.00
- Custom monogramed glassware $275.00
- Marine wall Chelsea barometer and clock $610.00
- Custom Navy-blue hull paint with trim $10,000.00
- Bottom repaint, shaft seals 2020
- Refurbished mast, boom with new sun covers, All new standing rigging $15,800.00
- Refurbished anchor chain $65.00
- Custom wood framing sail compartment stern area $200.00
- New AM, FM, stereo receiver system $270.00
- New TV/VCR/stereo speakers main cabin $320.00
- New VHF marine transceiver $219.00
- New digital electronic navigation/sailing system
The Catalina 36 has a roomy interior with ample storage for extended cruising or live aboard. The salon has a large U-shaped settee with dining table on the port side, which converts to a double berth and two comfortable seats with small table opposite, which also converts to a long settee. The large galley is just aft, convenient to the main companionway and the navigation station is opposite with chart table, seat and electrical panels.
The Catalina 36 two stateroom layout features a forward stateroom with a large V-berth, hanging locker, storage drawers. The large head compartment is just aft and is complete with marine toilet, sink, vanity and a separate seat for showering.
The aft stateroom extends under the cockpit forming a very large stateroom. There is a settee/ single berth and double under cockpit, with a small cushion insert this turns into a large double athwartship berth. There is plenty of natural light and ventilation .
- 6'3" headroom
- Salon Table
- Teak and holly sole
Full U shape galley , port of companionway. Ample storage with working counter surface, great underway or on the hook.
- CNG 3 burner stove and oven
- Custom cover over stove to add to your working counter surface
- Hot/Cold pressure water
- Deep SS sink
Single spreader, mast rigged, keel stepped with all lines led aft to cockpit to rope clutches.
- (2) Lewmar #48 ST Primaries
- (1) Lewmar #40 ST stb cabin top winch
- (1) Lewmar #30 ST port cabin top winch
- Garhauer travelr
- Harken roller furling head stay
powered by a Universal 21 hp (M25XP) 3cyl FWC engine with approx. 531 hrs.
- Edson Wheel
Below, starboard of the companionway lies a great IN LINE Nav Station. Ample storage from the chart table to deep drawers , below. The Chart table has had an upgrade with teak wood finish.
- Newer B&G Speed & Depth mounted in the cockpit.
- Newer Standard Horizon VHF at nav station
- Stereo at Nav station
- TV & DVD player
Deck and additional equipment
The Catalina 36 offers a great deck to move fore and aft with her inbound shrouds.
- Stainless steel bow pulpit
- Bow roller w/ Anchor
- Stainless steel stern pulpit
- Built in - drop down boarding ladder in the stern pulpit
- Double high life lines with gates port & starboard
- 3 opening hatches / 3 opening ports
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Please contact the listing agent Ian Van Tuyl via Cell or Text at 1-619-507-4416 for the fastest response
Model:M 25 FWC