"Take Five" is in excellent condition, showing pride of ownership through and through. The 2002 Mainship 390 trawler, should be tops on your list to see ! Powered by a Cataerpillar 350 hp diesel, plenty of horsepower to get up on her semi-displacement hull, and with her Bow Thrusters you will be turning alot of heads as you pull into any marina. Full electronics and her lower and upper station makes the Captain feel very comfortable, not to mention the full enlosed fly bridge with ample of seating for friends and family! And for those cold or hot days at anchorage .... a flip of switch and the Genset is running for heat and air, along with charging and running of systems.
The Mainship 390 is stylish, moderately priced coastal cruiser with classic trawler lines and a good turn of speed. Unlike a true trawler with a full-displacement hull, the 390 is built on a faster modified V-hull with flat aftersections and a shallow, full-length keel.
"Take Five" will not last long on this market !
call us today to make arrangements to get aboard ..
Stepping inside from the covered aft deck, large wrap around windows provide lots of natural lighting in the salon and excellent visibility from the lower helm. A sofa (with storage below) and hi-low table are starboard in the salon, and an L-shaped galley is to port. She has a teak and holly salon sole and a sliding door at the helm provides easy deck access to starboard walk around. There are two staterooms and a single head forward. Moving forward midship and down 3 stairs is the master stateroom which has an island queen berth and two hanging lockers and drawers / cabinets for storage. For the guest, a second stateroom features twin berths along with a hanging locker, storage and opening hatch and portlight. And finally, the easy cleaning, molded fiberglass head offers a built-in vanity, a shower, an electric FRESH water marine toilet with macerator, an opening hatch, portlight and a mirror.
- Teak and Holly sole
- Ultra leather cream couch
- Reverse Heat / Air (2 zones) - Salon and Masterstateroom
- Sony stereo w/ CD
- (3) opening hatches
- (4) stainless steel ports
"L" shaped galley along port side of main salon. Great working space available with ample cupboards and storage areas.
- Corian counter tops
- Large SS sink
- Full size Nova Kool Refrigeration and Freezer - AC/DC
- Seaward Princess Electric 3 burner stove and oven
- Ice Maker and ice storage
- Built in coffee maker
- Raymarine RL80c Radar
- Raymarine L1250 Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST7001+ Autopilot
- "Sidepower" Bow Thruster
- Danforth compass
- Raymarine RL70 Radar
- Raymarine RL70 Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST600R Autopilot
- "Sidepower" Bow Thruster
- Danforth compass
- Search light
Stern Thruster does not work ...
Electric powered horn does not work ...Engine / Genset / Electrical
Single Caterpillar 350 hp FWC 6 cyl model #3126
- Approx 1325 hrs
- 4 blade bronze prop
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Direct Drive
- Hydraulic steering
- Hydraulic Trim tabs
- Engine service Feb 2022 @ 1322 hrs
Kohler diesel 8KW generator Model # 8EOZ
- Genset serviced Feb 2022
"Sidepower" Bow Thrusters (Stern thruster does not work)
Electrical AC / DC panel starboard as you enter the salon
- (2) 30amp Shore power cords
- Protech 40 battery charager
- Xantrex Prosine 3.0 inverter / charger
- 12/2015 .. (4) 6v AGM batteries - starboard of engine
- 12/2015 .. (2) 8 D AGM engine and genset start batteries - port of engine
Deck and Hull
The Mainship 390 hull is laid with solid fiberglass. She is a trawler hull with hard chine and keel. The topsides is molded white gelcoat with non-skid surface. Green boot strip at waterline.
- The hull has an outward turning flange for the deck joint
- Deck is thru-bolted approximately every 4" with stainless steel 1/4" fasteners through the rub rail and sealed
- Bow pulpit and stanchions are 1" SS through bolted to deck
- Lewmar electric vertical windlass - power up and down
- Anchor / 5/16 chain and rode
- Full deep walk around with great SS rails for safety and security
- Enclosed stern cockpit
- Wide boarding transom
- The flybridge is access by a curved fiberglass staircase leading from aft deck
- Flybridge helm has a Captain chair with bench seating to port and starboard. A centerlind table that can expand to lend to each seating.
- The flybridge is protected by a green sunbrella / eisenglass bimini / doger enclosure.
- The aft rail around the flybridge has green canvas enclosurer
- Nov 2018 Haul out for 2 coats Black Interlux Micron 66 paint and Prop Speed applied.
- Personal life jackets
- 2 folding chairs that are stored temporarily in twin stateroom
- Inflatable canoe in lazarrette
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Call us to sch a time to get aboard or for further questions ! Cell and email works the best !!
Roger Goodsell Cell 510-710-6822 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dinah Goodsell Cell 510-710-6823 email@example.com
Propeller:4 Blade, Bronze