Located in Marina del Rey, California this beautiful yacht is packed with all the offshore gear you are looking for making it a turn key yacht contact Ian Van Tuyl the listing agent while its still available.
AN EXCLUSIVE AND LUXURIOUS WORLD AWAITS YOU
This is a fully loaded proven offshore cruiser that you must see and is truly the best deal here on the west coast for its condition and full equipment list.
Welcome onboard the new Jeanneau 58. This elegant offshore cruiser
offers an exceptional interior and deck plan designed by Vittorio Garroni
with ease of handling in mind. Every detail has been conceived to offer the
highest quality cruising experience.
Welcome to a new style of contemporary interior that reflects a long
nautical heritage. Rich materials are found throughout including leather,
wood flooring and stainless steel. Sleek windows and skylights bathe the
interior is light.
Welcome to sailing performance worthy of a Jeanneau Yacht. From
the drawing boards of Philippe Briand comes the long waterline and
careful weight distribution that ensures speed and seaworthiness
unmatched in her class.
Welcome to the level of comfort that you have been seeking. Finely
appointed cabins, spacious galley and luxurious lounging and dining
areas make every moment onboard enjoyable and memorable.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF JEANNEAU YACHTS
1. Decks were stripped and sealed when we purchased the boat2 years ago. They are resealed every 3 months.
2. New bottom paint August 2021
3. Replaced master toilet September 2021
4. Bushing in rudder replaced September 2021.
5. Hull is waxed and polished once per year.
6. All AGM batteries replaced July 2023
7. Engine and generator serviced annually.
8. New Yamaha 6 hp outboard.
9. Rig inspected July 2022
10. Macerator pumps on both aft heads replaced Oct 2022.
11. Fusion amp replaced July 2023Equipment list
• 3 Cabin / 3 Head Version • Skipper Cabin
• Volvo D3 150 HP Engine • Deep Keel 8' 2"
Spectra Newport AC 700 MK11 Z (29gal per hour) $18,926.00
Smart TV in Salon & Master stateroom.
Fusion AV750 with AB206 350watt active sub woofer
Fusion NRX2001 Wired stereo remote w/Nema 2000
Fusion 6.5" signature series speakers w/LED in cockpit
KVH Broad Band Data & phone, This will creat a HotSpot on the boat Dome mounted on spreader
Monterey II Grill mounted & plumbed to propane locker
Stern Anchor, Chain & Rode
Bimini LED Lighting
**Solar panels on dodger**
• Upholstery "Chocolate Leather Devon"
• 4-Burner LPG Stove w/Oven
• Yacht Grade Electrical and
• 12v Top-Loading Refrigeration
w/Large Capacity Box
• Electric Stern Platform • DInghy Garage
• Spacious Navigation Station
• Hot/Cold Pressure Water
• In-Mast Furling
• Panoramic Salon Windows
• Transom Shower Hot/Cold
• Twin Steering Stations
EXCELLENCE CRUISING PACK
• 2 Electric Rewind Halyard Winches
• Reinforcement for Code O Tack Point
• 2nd Windlass Control at Helm with Chain Counter
• Bow Thruster 16 HP in Tunnel
• 24 Volt Compressor for Freezer
• Inverter 2500w
• Microwave 110V
• Additional House Batteries 24V/240A
• Additional Battery Charger 12V/60A
• Fusion DVD/CD/MP3 Player and Speakers • Cockpit Speakers
• 24V Refrigeration in Cockpit Table
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS
• Running Rigging for Assymetrical / Code 0
• Electric Genoa Furler
• German Sheeting
• 2 Electric Genoa Winches
• Grey Cover for Cockpit Table
• Protective Covers Set - Grey
• Removable Access Ladder for Side Gates • Tender Handling System
• Cockpit Cushions - Grey
• Electric Pump for Deck washing
• Generator Onan 11KW 467 hours
• Air Conditioning
• Electronic Safe in Owner's Cabin
• Innerspring Mattress & Mattress Battens in
• Salon Table "Foldable" Teak
• Extra Fuel Tank
• TV Antenna
• Electric Quiet Flush Toilet
• 2 Raymarine i70 Multifunction Displays
• Depth-Speed Sensor
• Masthead Wind Sensor
• Raymarine Ray260 Vhf
• Ais 650 Raymarine Transceiver
• Raymarine P70s Autopilot + Acu400 Core
Unit And Gyrocompas
• Autopilot Wireless Remote Control
• Gps Raymarine Gs165 Multifunction
Display Glass Bridge With Wifi
• 1 Raymarine Quantum Radar
• Wood Side Decks
• Fenders & Lines
• 30A Shore Power Cord Set • Sand & Seal /Detailing
• Anchoring Kit
• Mooring Kit
• Premier Safety Package
• 2 Propane Tanks
• Commissioning & Freight
LOA . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 58'4" Beam . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 16'4" Draft . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8'2" Ballast . . . . . . . . . . 13,448 lbs
Displacement . . . . 42,990 lbs Water . . . . . . . . . . . . . .265 gal Holding Tank . . . . . . . . .74 gal Fuel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .180 gal
Sleep Capacity . . . . . . . . . . .7 Sail Area . . . . . . . . 1,701 sq ft Power . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 150 hp Volvo D3Engines
Total Power: 150hp
- Connector from Dodger to Bimini
- Cockpit cushions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Please contact Ian Van Tuyl the Jeanneau Specialist at any time day or night via Text, Call, Email at
Propeller:4 Blade, Bronze, Folding