"Terry B" is a 3 stateroom / 2 head layout. Jacques Fauroux did a masterful job designing a fast and responsive performance sailing vessel along with a very functional layout. Powered by a Yanmar 27hp, she carries a standard main and furling jib. Raymaine Radar / Chartplotter/ Autopilot / Knot-Depth-Wind has Terry B and the Capt covered. She carries a 2018 full batten main and 2018 120% furling jib.
"Terry B" is a 3 cabin / 2 head layout ! Very unusual to see this in a 37' vessel , but it works ! Entering the centerline companionway you have a inline Nav Station sitting to starboard and just aft is a step in double wide berth stateroom with hanging locker and storage. Adjacent to port is a "wet" head with a double wide berth stateroom to port. The port salon area is a linear galley, lending great storage and working area. A large "U" shapped dinette is to starboard. Dinette table does lower down to convert to a double berth. Forward is a large V berth stateroom with private full head. Hanging locker and plenty of storage
- 6'2" headroom
The galley on "Terry B" is a linear galley along the port side, mid ship. Ample storage and working counter space. Great for working underway or on the hook.
- Top loading Refrigeration
- Electrolux (2) burner LPG gimbaled stove and oven
- Pressure hot / cold water
- Deep double sink
Nav Station is forward facing inline and to starboard of companionway. 12v panel at finger tips. Desk for storage and space for future electronics.
- Uniden UM3801 VHF radio with remote at helm
- EPRIB (battery and recert needed)
- Pioneer AM / FM / CD stereo
Single helm pedistal - Goiot
- Raymarine 2KW Radar - mast mounted with custom jib guard
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter
- Raymarine i50 Knot-Depth-Windspeed/point
- Autohelm ST4000 Autopilot
Yanmar 27 hp 3GM30F 3 cyl FWC
- approx 1735 hrs.
- 2 blade bronze prop
- Engine serviced by owner on routine bases
- 2019 Mixing elbow replaced
- 5/2022 Fuel polished, new fuel lines, new lift pump and Raycor 500 MA fuel filters.
Freedom 1000 Inverter / Charger
- House batteries - 2018 (2) AGM 12 Gp27
- Starter battery - 2018 (1) AGM 12 Gp 27
Solar panel (2) 170w - installed across top of dingy davitsSails and Rigging
Deck stepped, double spreader, sloop rigged mast with all lines led aft to cockpit to rope clutches.
- (2) Harken #44 Primary winches - located on cabin top
- (2) Harken #16 Cabin top winches
- 3 to 1 purchase of traveler forward of companionway
- Whisker pole - mounted along port stantions
- Garhauer low lead jib cars
- Profurl roller furling head system
- Tides Marine Sail Track for ease of setting main
- Soft vang
- 2018 Quantium Standard full batten main w/ 2 reefs and Dutchman line
- 2018 Quantium furling 135% head sail
The hull was constructed of solid FRP laminate with internal FRP frames and wood bulkheads bonded to the hull with FRP tabbing.
- Fin Keel 6'6" draft (iron) is bolted on
- White hull with blue boot stripes and grey cove stripe
- Bottom paint 2020 @ Grand Marina
The hull to deck joint is an inward turned flange with aluminum toe rail covering strip fastened over the joint. Cored FRP construced deck with a molded nonskid surface.
Double high SS bow rail and stern pulpit
Double high life lines with boarding gates port and starboard
Deep molded anchor locker with Manual Goiot Windless
- Double bow roller
- Danforth anchor - chain and rode
Teak hand rail along cabin top for security moving fore and aft
Inboard shrouds for wide weather deck
Teak deck coverings in the cockpit sole, seats and swim platform.
Cockpit table with drop down leafs
MOB sling and life jackets for safety !
Magma SS BBQ
Walk thru transom
FUEL ..... 37 gal
- SS tank located under starboard aft berth
WATER ..... 93 gal total
- 48 gal plastic tank under port aft berth
- 45 gal plastic tank under V berth
HOLDING ..... 26 gal total
- 13 gal plastic tank under v berth
- 13 gal SS tank located aft stateroom hanging locker
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Propeller:2 Blade, Bronze